4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Stoner thread

11/17/2012 8:09 PM

Couldn't find a thread and i know there are plenty of tokers on here. This thread is for you...but no actual discussion about any illegal activities, everyone must assume that everyone is from an area where's it's legal -__-

Also, try to keep other drugs out of discussion unless it is somehow directly related to marijuana or if it's a legitimate question.

One more thing, if you post pictures of your pieces, make sure they're actually clean We don't wanna see your dirty bongs, hahaha.

So....discuss!

I'll start....i made a "waterfall" bong last night, i suggest everyone should attempt to make one, it's super easy.

11/17/2012 8:14 PM

this thread is wrong and illegal.

11/17/2012 8:15 PM

pot kills.kills brain cells.makes u maniac,etc..

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/17/2012 8:17 PM

and it causes cancer in all but 2 states of the U.S.A.

11/17/2012 8:17 PM

lmao!!!!!

11/17/2012 8:19 PM

i was out back burning wood today, i hope i don't get cancer from the smoke i inhaled...

11/17/2012 8:35 PM

There was a time we used printing paper cause we didn't have any rolling paper, shit was nasty haha.

11/17/2012 8:40 PM

haha, yeah, we've used newspaper before because we were too high to drive to get a blunt and we needed to roll another one.

11/17/2012 10:01 PM

Saw this on twitter,

and thought of you.

11/17/2012 10:22 PM

Used to be a marathon smoker but now its reserved for after a hard days work. I love it when I have a J already rolled when I punch out. Get in the car, light it up, then cruise down the hywy home :-p

11/18/2012 1:19 AM

http://youtu.be/w_tx_fTjhBI hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm quick with the hooks like Balrog..
My Steed
Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

11/18/2012 10:17 AM

Calafia wrote: Saw this on twitter,

and thought of you.

lol yeah i saw this too

11/19/2012 11:36 AM

wnb85 wrote: Used to be a marathon smoker but now its reserved for after a hard days work. I love it when I have a J already rolled when I punch out. Get in the car, light it up, then cruise down the hywy home :-p

Im a smoker, i work a 8 to 5 job monday through friday. I use my head a lot some days and there is nothing that helps me relax more than going home, lighting up the bong and listening to some relaxing music. Luckily im only a 10 minute drive home so i cant wait till im home.

We made a grav bong out of a 2 liter and a clear pretzel jar, thing looks cool and hell and will catch you off guard if your not paying attention. If youve never used one before i suggest that too. It will get the job done for anyone hahah.

Ive been told people can use that style paper most bibles use, i know that sounds wrong to most who cherish the bible but from what ive heard it works pretty good.

11/19/2012 11:59 AM

my tolerance is super high and for some reason only a waterfall or compression bong can really get me high unless i stop smoking for a couple weeks. I think after i finish this G i'm gonna take a break...although Christmas is coming up and that's always the most stressful time of year for me.

11/19/2012 12:07 PM

i have been having a grand old time this whole weekend...just smoking and eating and video games...twas rad

Photobucket

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

11/19/2012 12:11 PM

same with me...except i haven't played my PS3 in probably 2 months...i might sell it and get another 360 with Forza and BO2.

11/19/2012 1:24 PM

sbc785 wrote: same with me...except i haven't played my PS3 in probably 2 months...i might sell it and get another 360 with Forza and BO2.

^^ good idea hahaha I have so many friends online for xbox now i have to pick and choose who im gonna play online with.

I gotta check out that waterfall bong idea i may have used one but im not sure. Im not really into searching for that stuff while im at work.

11/19/2012 4:11 PM

sbc785 wrote: same with me...except i haven't played my PS3 in probably 2 months...i might sell it and get another 360 with Forza and BO2.

DO IT!. YES, gamestop will rip you off but it's so worth it.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/19/2012 4:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2012 4:27 PM

Bmxican406 wrote: ^^ good idea hahaha I have so many friends online for xbox now i have to pick and choose who im gonna play online with.

I gotta check out that waterfall bong idea i may have used one but im not sure. Im not really into searching for that stuff while im at work.

take a 2 liter bottle, rig a bowl to the cap (poke a hole, stick stem through, seal around it with an o-ring), fill bottle with water, screw cap/bowl on, poke a hole in the bottom of the bottle, put finger over hole, light your weed and take your finger off hole. All the water that leaks out sucks air through the bowl which fills the bottle with smoke. Plug the hole up and unscrew the cap, squeeze the bottle or just suck all the smoke out...it hits HARD.

11/19/2012 4:37 PM

sbc785 wrote: take a 2 liter bottle, rig a bowl to the cap (poke a hole, stick stem through, seal around it with an o-ring), fill bottle with water, screw cap/bowl on, poke a hole in the bottom of the bottle, put finger over hole, light your weed and take your finger off hole. All the water that leaks out sucks air through the bowl which fills the bottle with smoke. Plug the hole up and unscrew the cap, squeeze the bottle or just suck all the smoke out...it hits HARD.

waterfall bongs are crazy, it does hit hard.... you're pretty much smoking a whole bowl in one hit haha. i gotta make one of those again sometime.

and question for you older guys like sbc: what are your opinions on younger people smoking weed?

11/19/2012 4:54 PM

eh, i normally see most kids who smoke weed as followers or wannabe stoners. As you get older you have a "reason" to smoke, several of us older guys have our reasons. Most kids who smoke do it to act cool, most smoke only when they're around their friends and when they do smoke it's normally just barely enough to get high.

11/20/2012 7:49 AM

sbc785 wrote: take a 2 liter bottle, rig a bowl to the cap (poke a hole, stick stem through, seal around it with an o-ring), fill bottle with water, screw cap/bowl on, poke a hole in the bottom of the bottle, put finger over hole, light your weed and take your finger off hole. All the water that leaks out sucks air through the bowl which fills the bottle with smoke. Plug the hole up and unscrew the cap, squeeze the bottle or just suck all the smoke out...it hits HARD.

Oh my god my mind has been blown. Im def going to give that a try i have a perfect top for the it already i made a sweet grav out of a 2 liter and a glass slide from a broken piece.

My 2 younger brothers now both smoke, ones 18 and ones 16. My oldest has a lot of emotional problems and has been in and out of mental institutes and had therapy blah blah blah. He started smoking around his friends at first just to get really fucked up. Now hes calmed down a lot and hasnt had a really bad episode in over 2 years. he smokes on the regular and my mom and dad were super hard on him about i at first but i think even they have noticed that it helps him keep his calm and keeps his head where it needs to be. So i think smoking as a younger person is good if you do have a reason too. Just smoking to get fucked up and not be sober is a stupid reason though.

11/20/2012 10:23 AM

Has anyone here smoked with anyone famous? I've smoked with a few "semi" famous people, 1 "Olympic" athlete i can't say his name (not Michael Phelps).

So far:
-Machine Gun Kelly (smoked with him and his crew backstage at the Tech N9ne concert, MGK wasn't really popular then).
-Yelawolf (my buddy tattooed the Johnny Cash, June Carter on the side of Yela's head so we smoked him out before he got tattooed).
-B-Real and most of Cypress Hill (they play paintball as the Stone Assassins, our team smoked with his at World Cup in Florida a few years ago).
-Smoked with the "Olympic athlete" at Park City a few years ago...i'll leave it there and see if anyone can figure it out.

11/20/2012 11:53 AM

cky199 wrote: waterfall bongs are crazy, it does hit hard.... you're pretty much smoking a whole bowl in one hit haha. i gotta make one of those again sometime.

and question for you older guys like sbc: what are your opinions on younger people smoking weed?

Just throwing it out as a balance.It is possible to have a great ,happy life without getting high.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

11/20/2012 12:09 PM

black ops 2 is amazing!!! just got xbox live and holy fuck it dope..gamer tag is mAson33 13

Photobucket

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

11/20/2012 12:47 PM

bottle bongs are rough

parkrat.

11/20/2012 4:06 PM

Rstar wrote: bottle bongs are rough

i made one that hits so smooth, you just can't squeeze the bottle hard as fuck or the smoke is gonna punch your throat, you need to gently inhale and it goes down smooth as silk.

11/21/2012 5:22 PM

11/21/2012 5:23 PM

Im sure he is checking right up on that like OJ is looking for the real killer.

11/21/2012 6:48 PM

i had a shit load of the Hi-Flyers motocross trading cards from 1991/1992 and i had Jeremy McGrath's rookie card. I had like 12 of them actually and 1 of which was signed (signed it in 1993 at Unadilla) and Jeremy's sister actually bought 5 of them. The cool thing is that after she bought 5, she sent back a signed jersey from Jeremy and a letter from him saying he's been wanting a few of these cards to sign and auction off but no one ever has any. I sent him 5 more and he sent me back a 1997 Racing Champions 1:36 scale CR250 model (his replica toy that was released in 1996 after he won so many championships) that was so rare NO ONE seems to have even heard of these replicas before. Well i already had 2 of them from 1997 and just added this to the top shelf...haha.

Post a Reply to: Stoner thread

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm