4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Testimony and apologies

11/14/2013 9:32 PM

Hi my name is Charles Blood for those of you who don't know me I had two or more accounts here on vital plzdntfailmeagn and OneEyeIlluminatiGuy were my main ones (only ones I can remember) I was rightfully banned several months ago due to racism, most over my time here on vital was outrageous argumentative and overall not even close to the person I am today.

I've live my entire life thinking the things I did were okay, I claimed to be a Christian yet I smoked drank did drugs cursed all the time slept with women all the time pretty much everything a Christian is not supposed to do, despite all the things I did I never lost my faith I never once doubted Jesus is my savior, several months ago I noticed how distant I had become from God and how I use to talk to Him all the time through out the day turned into me barely thinking about talking to him, I felt lost my mind was clouded and I didn't want to be the way I was anymore but I had not idea how to do it I needed someone to help guide me to the right path in my life, so I prayed and asked God to bring someone into my life that could help me, well about 6 weeks ago God answered my prayers, I seen someone that I knew was into God and also a fellow bike rider that I've known of for quite awhile, he had a Facebook status about needing some help with some work, so I sent him a messaged and he ended up coming and picking me up to go work, we talked about God the whole time on the way to the work place and it woke me up to what I was doing wrong and how horrible I had been living my life and how important it was to change the way I was and how much it made me want to stop all the bad things I was doing, ever since we hung out I've devoted my life to living the way Jesus wanted me to all along, I love everyone now, it does matter what you are about, what color your skin is or anything I'm going to love you and pray for you.

I am sorry for the way I was on here before, I am sorry for all the disrespectful things I have said, I am sorry for all of it and I promise I'll never go back to being like that!.

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/15/2013 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2013 7:59 AM

Un-ban oneeye!!

Unfortunately chuck had said that only the person who banned you can un-ban you and the last time you posted it got deleted so I'm guessing thatjust going to happen again but hopefully it works, it worked for sickdude anyways

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

11/15/2013 8:42 AM

Good for you.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/15/2013 10:34 AM

Good to hear dude. If this worked for sickdude, it should work for you too.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

11/15/2013 10:36 AM

Please unban Charles chuck, he's a great rider with good intentions

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/15/2013 10:48 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote: Please unban Charles chuck, he's a great rider with good intentions

He can't, whoever banned oneeye has to un ban him,

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

11/15/2013 11:10 AM

It was Lorenzo

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

11/15/2013 11:19 AM

Who the hell cares if his account gets unbanned he's already on here on the account that made this thread

11/15/2013 11:29 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Good to hear dude. If this worked for sickdude, it should work for you too.

Sickdude got unbanned and came back and had no sign of improvement ..... Your theory's are flawed

11/15/2013 12:24 PM

yaaay one eyes back , nice to hear charles good luck with everything

11/15/2013 6:59 PM

The prodigal son returns...haha

Lolz

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/16/2013 9:10 PM

Ahh Oneye!!!!! Yay

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza
"Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it." - TheMerged
R.I.P Sickdude ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

11/17/2013 10:50 AM

One eye I don't know you but wow. Good job. And sickdick never got better. All he did was pull people into retarded internet fights that brought your reputation down.

11/17/2013 2:28 PM

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, I would like to have my old accounts unbanned but it's no big deal as eskimojay said I'm already on here with this account, I am just happy I was able to let everyone know that I have made some big changes with my life and that I am sorry for the way I was

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

11/17/2013 2:37 PM

I'm glad to hear that man, and best of luck to you. Good stuff.

11/17/2013 3:57 PM

hey oneguy are u still gonna make how tos ?

11/17/2013 6:46 PM

chad88 wrote: hey oneguy are u still gonna make how tos ?

Yes I'll be making them when I can, feel free to pm or comment my profile with how to requests

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

Post a Reply to: Testimony and apologies

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm