4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Was the moon landing a conspiracy?

3/23/2014 6:54 PM

I figured this would be an interesting thread. Who all thinks the moon landing was faked? I think it may have been! I've done some research and I think that it was faked in a Hollywood studio! What are your guy's opinions?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/23/2014 7:09 PM

No

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!





Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

3/23/2014 7:31 PM

Why would they fake not one, but like 5 moon landings?

I have no idea how accurate that number is

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3/23/2014 7:44 PM

We have so many sattelites an space that let us do things like use cellphones. Why would we fake a moon landing if we can get things like that up there?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!





Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

3/23/2014 8:49 PM

I think they discovered something and won't tell.

You wouldn't spend BILLIONS of dollars. Just to fuckin dig rocks and "try" to find life.

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/23/2014 9:09 PM

The moons a conspiracy.....its just an alien mothership that's actually controlling our every move. luckily for you guys im here to free you from the controlling grasp of mother moon













If anyone asks you heard and know nothing.....

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/23/2014 9:23 PM

No. The lunar landings weren't faked. If you look through a strong enough telescope and you can see the rover, tracks, and the parts of the lander that it leaves when it launches off the moon. Theres also the fact that there was a U.S. Navy battlegroup surrounding the splashdown area to retrieve the capsule. You just cant get that many guys to keep quiet about something that huge. It would have pissed most of them off to see it was bullshit.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/23/2014 9:34 PM

inb4 oneeyeilluminatiguy haha

3/23/2014 10:04 PM

Chris Hadfield is a conspiracy. He sang in space while playing a guitar.

Space has no resistance.

Vibrations of the strings would never stop producing that sounds.

He is communicating to Aliens.

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/24/2014 12:30 AM

No. I find it ridiculous that people believe these sort of conspiracy theories.

3/24/2014 1:22 PM

we watched a mythbusters proving every theory wrong in science class.... Besides what about apollo 13? you really think they maqde it seem like people were gonna die just for the fun of it?

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/24/2014 1:25 PM

I think the moon landing in 1969 was faked. A year before that, technology wasn't anywhere near being advanced enough to get a human to space and then we were at "war" with Russia and BAM we land on the moon.

It seems as if maybe, JUST MAYBE, we faked the Apollo 11 moon landing in 1969. I think we did get a man on the moon at a later date but I think that the Apollo 11 manned landing was faked so that we could '1 up' Russia.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/24/2014 1:26 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: we watched a mythbusters proving every theory wrong in science class.... Besides what about apollo 13? you really think they maqde it seem like people were gonna die just for the fun of it?

Sorry, I made a loose statement in the title. I think the FIRST manned moon landing was faked.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/24/2014 1:36 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: we watched a mythbusters proving every theory wrong in science class.... Besides what about apollo 13? you really think they maqde it seem like people were gonna die just for the fun of it?

We had difficulties just taking off during attempts in years before 1969, then we get involved in the "Space Race" and we somehow have a successful manned space mission? I don't know. It just seems very unlikely that it could have happened the way that it supposedly happened.

I didn't make this thread to try and say "I'm right and you're wrong." I made it so that we could all share opinions and ideas. I believe that I could be wrong and the US, somehow, pulled off the mission in 1969 but I am like 60-70% sure that it was a hoax and we didn't actually get to the moon until later missions.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/24/2014 2:05 PM

10 Reasons Why The Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

Just take a look at it guys, some of it seems kinda out there to me even. 7, 6, and 5 to be exact. BUT, reasons 1, 2, 3, 8, and 9 really jump out at me. Like whoa!! Who knows though man. It would be difficult for so many people to keep their mouths shut and not give any evidence away leading to many more people thinking it was faked. You'd think that after all these years, someone involved would have said something that would have lead us to think that it was faked. I get that. I just think that it would be EXTREMELY difficult for the US to plan and execute a successful manned space mission when a year before, there was almost no chance that we could have gotten a man to the moon!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/24/2014 2:59 PM

Well, i know for sure that there has been some real landing. Not sure about the usa landing. I think the flag was moving in a video?

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/24/2014 7:00 PM

T-rider wrote: Well, i know for sure that there has been some real landing. Not sure about the usa landing. I think the flag was moving in a video?

Yeah. That's a thing that many people know. NASA did have a rod through the flag so that it would stay up and not droop down but it does move a bit in the video. I think there's more significant evidence that it was faked though.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/25/2014 6:09 AM

Almost all of these were busted on the mythbusters. there is so much evidence against it and barely any evidence that is actually possible...

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/25/2014 7:33 AM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: Almost all of these were busted on the mythbusters. there is so much evidence against it and barely any evidence that is actually possible...

Yay. I am prettu sure the russians have been there. Probably some big shit going in the world without most people knowing.

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/25/2014 8:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2014 8:50 AM

The moon moves an inch and 3 quarters away from earth every year.....eventually it will escape earths gravity and all life on earth with die ....pretty cool.



Now religion that's a money grabbing conspiracy right there

3/25/2014 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2014 12:36 PM

eskimojay wrote: The moon moves an inch and 3 quarters away from earth every year.....eventually it will escape earths gravity and all life on earth with die ....pretty cool.



Now religion that's a money grabbing conspiracy right there

So true. I really hate all the christian fanatism in spain

Edit; sorry for the double post.

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/25/2014 12:36 PM

eskimojay wrote: The moon moves an inch and 3 quarters away from earth every year.....eventually it will escape earths gravity and all life on earth with die ....pretty cool.



Now religion that's a money grabbing conspiracy right there

So true man. I am sick of spanish christian fans. They are like: ok gay people desrve the worst shit!. You have been raped? Well, you must have the baby.
And all kind of shit.

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/26/2014 5:31 AM

why would we die because of the moon falling off into space? fun fact during the space race the USA thought a bout just nuking the moon so that nobody could land there.



let that sink in for a moment.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/26/2014 9:44 AM

Technology Wasn't as primitive as you may think back then. The prototype of the SR-71 was made in the mid 50's. The more realistic "conspiracy theory is the crash landing at Roswell in 47. There have been several people who were there that came forward when they were getting ready to croak, ssying they and their families were threatened if they breathed a word about it. Then, in the years following, technology advanced in leaps and bounds. Reverse engineering at its finest. The engine in the SR-71 is one of the most advances turbine engines ever built, yet were supposed to swallow the load of bullshit that it was created back in the late 40's/early 50's? And since the SR-71's have been retired, we're supposed to believe it has no replacement, just the satellites. Theres a small part on "An alien history of planet earth" that touches on what replaced it. Its just too fast to be caught on camera. I have to go get this bike shipped, ill post the link later, unless someone beats me to it.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/26/2014 4:00 PM

Stocksy wrote: 10 Reasons Why The Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

Just take a look at it guys, some of it seems kinda out there to me even. 7, 6, and 5 to be exact. BUT, reasons 1, 2, 3, 8, and 9 really jump out at me. Like whoa!! Who knows though man. It would be difficult for so many people to keep their mouths shut and not give any evidence away leading to many more people thinking it was faked. You'd think that after all these years, someone involved would have said something that would have lead us to think that it was faked. I get that. I just think that it would be EXTREMELY difficult for the US to plan and execute a successful manned space mission when a year before, there was almost no chance that we could have gotten a man to the moon!

That was the dumbest fucking thing I've read besides sickdude comments.

I'm reading Chris Hadfields book , I guess he's a fake? And his live streamed "Major Tom" song from the space station was a hoax?

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/26/2014 4:53 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: Technology Wasn't as primitive as you may think back then. The prototype of the SR-71 was made in the mid 50's. The more realistic "conspiracy theory is the crash landing at Roswell in 47. There have been several people who were there that came forward when they were getting ready to croak, ssying they and their families were threatened if they breathed a word about it. Then, in the years following, technology advanced in leaps and bounds. Reverse engineering at its finest. The engine in the SR-71 is one of the most advances turbine engines ever built, yet were supposed to swallow the load of bullshit that it was created back in the late 40's/early 50's? And since the SR-71's have been retired, we're supposed to believe it has no replacement, just the satellites. Theres a small part on "An alien history of planet earth" that touches on what replaced it. Its just too fast to be caught on camera. I have to go get this bike shipped, ill post the link later, unless someone beats me to it.

There is a replacement. Have you heard of the Aurora? Crazy thing. There was a jet scramble here at NAS fallon and a ufo perfectly matching this aircraft's description was found. And all personnel involved were forced to keep shut. A jet crashed same night. The top secret aurora spy plane

3/26/2014 5:38 PM

Stocksy wrote: 10 Reasons Why The Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

Just take a look at it guys, some of it seems kinda out there to me even. 7, 6, and 5 to be exact. BUT, reasons 1, 2, 3, 8, and 9 really jump out at me. Like whoa!! Who knows though man. It would be difficult for so many people to keep their mouths shut and not give any evidence away leading to many more people thinking it was faked. You'd think that after all these years, someone involved would have said something that would have lead us to think that it was faked. I get that. I just think that it would be EXTREMELY difficult for the US to plan and execute a successful manned space mission when a year before, there was almost no chance that we could have gotten a man to the moon!

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: That was the dumbest fucking thing I've read besides sickdude comments.

I'm reading Chris Hadfields book , I guess he's a fake? And his live streamed "Major Tom" song from the space station was a hoax?

Damn man calm down, I just made the thread to express some opinions and throw in my 2 cents. Nothing worth getting so angry over. I don't want to make another online fight like the one that occurred last time someone made a religion thread on here.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/26/2014 7:14 PM

Stocksy wrote: Damn man calm down, I just made the thread to express some opinions and throw in my 2 cents. Nothing worth getting so angry over. I don't want to make another online fight like the one that occurred last time someone made a religion thread on here.

The link* I shoulda said that , not your comment haha my bad.

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/26/2014 10:18 PM

biggybuggy wrote: There is a replacement. Have you heard of the Aurora? Crazy thing. There was a jet scramble here at NAS fallon and a ufo perfectly matching this aircraft's description was found. And all personnel involved were forced to keep shut. A jet crashed same night. The top secret aurora spy plane

Yes, thats actually the exact replacement I was referring to, haha.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/26/2014 10:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2014 10:26 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: We have so many sattelites an space that let us do things like use cellphones. Why would we fake a moon landing if we can get things like that up there?

Huge difference between sending up satellites and landing a man on the moon


Soon you kiddies will learn that all conspiracy theorists are fucking morons.


now, as far as "super secret" shit...yeah...tons of it...i'm prior military with a super secret security clearance and even i wasn't allowed to know jack about anything remotely classified when i was in the military, there's shit the U.S. government has that we won't see for another 20 to 30 years.

Post a Reply to: Was the moon landing a conspiracy?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm