4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

What Else Do You Do Besides BMX

6/6/2012 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2012 7:51 PM

We are all on here for our interest in BMX, but I know a lot of you have other hobbies, interests, jobs, etc.
Share with us a few other things that you do with your time besides BMX.

I'll start off.

I'm a full-time student going for computer science and I'll be a senior in the fall. My interests with that are database systems, web development, cyber-security, etc.
Outside of school and riding bikes, I workout on a regular basis, and enjoy spending time outside with my friends (frisbee, fishing, cruising green belts, etc). My friends and I basically just do whatever sounds good at the moment.

What about you guys?

6/6/2012 7:43 PM

I skated a lot and I was sponsored before I quit. I'm coming back tho.

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

6/6/2012 7:44 PM

i play hockey(used to) and i enjoy doing graphic design and photography/filmography....

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/6/2012 7:49 PM

Just started skating again. I'd like to get into photography when i can get some money together for a decent camera.

6/6/2012 7:52 PM

bitches..

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

6/6/2012 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2012 7:57 PM

snowboards, mtbs, golf, football, baseball, starting to sk8

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/6/2012 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2012 8:01 PM

Use to be an olympic archer. Lived at the olympic training center in chula vista for awhile geting coached by the head olympic archery coach. SOOO many hot athlete bitches there, thats where i lost my V-card.

Swoop it motherfuckas

6/6/2012 8:16 PM

i play skyrim, i play skate, i play battlefied 3, i ride bikes. and i try to keep my girlfriend happy

509-200-327eight. April 14 Bike check
Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx
eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

6/6/2012 8:20 PM

Im a full time student going into my senior year of college, majoring in fine arts/graphic design, at school i am in a frat, Alpha Delta Gamma. i am a part time DJ at school too, full light show and all. i play xbox live alot with friends, pretty much do whatever sounds good with people and am always down for a party

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/6/2012 8:21 PM

I like to go fishing

6/6/2012 8:21 PM

i attempt art, like sketching and watercolor. and i horseback ride.

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

6/6/2012 8:26 PM

Hang out with friends mess with my chinchillas..its weird tho cuz when im with my friends im mostly biking

6/6/2012 8:41 PM

I work at a custom motorcycle garage as the purchasing departement. I also run a BMX shop with my friend. I work out at a daily basis 4 times a week. I also like to draw some weird ass art work. hang out with my friends and my girlfriend.

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

6/6/2012 9:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2012 9:09 PM

When I'm not riding I'm usually working on cars/trucks. I do photography, but I haven't in a while because my camera is lost somewhere in my friend's girlfriend's house. haha. Other than that and BMX, I don't do anything else really because I work at World Ride BMX Shop in Las Vegas, NV.

My photography website is www.fryedpics.com and check out World Ride at www.worldridebmx.com

6/6/2012 9:09 PM

Video production, photography, chill with friends, skate a little bit, and listen to music ALL day.

6/6/2012 9:14 PM

I want to get back into motocross

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

6/6/2012 9:18 PM

catfish95 wrote: I want to get back into motocross

Always wanted to do that, never had the money for it. Guess thats why i got into bmx.

Swoop it motherfuckas

6/6/2012 9:22 PM

- Travel.
- Shoot photos of non-BMX related things.
- Drink beer.
- Make beer.
- Chill with my dog.
- Ride larger bicycles.
- Watch professional wrestling.
- Watch boxing.
- Watch UFC.
- Learn.
- Dabble with music creation.
- Type about other things I do on here.

6/6/2012 9:38 PM

Going into my senior year of high school. I play video games, right now I'm playing Diablo 3. Hang out with friends. And I'm enlisting in the Army as Airborne Infantry. Pretty basic teenager stuff I guess.

Check out CMFA Clothing! Use Wyatt1 for 10% off.

6/6/2012 9:40 PM

I get tattooed.

6/6/2012 9:40 PM

Oh, i also masterbait sometimes, when the mood is right..

Swoop it motherfuckas

6/6/2012 9:55 PM

Take pictures
hang with the girl
eat food
work out
longboard
snowboard
get money

6/6/2012 10:31 PM

When not riding I'll chill at the local bike shop and search for my next purchase, watch Props, or work on my bike. Traveling with friends and meeting new people is second to best besides riding haha.

6/6/2012 11:02 PM

im almost 18, play lacrosse, longboard, snowboard, bmx, body builder, training to become a firefighter.

6/6/2012 11:35 PM

Outside of bmx
- hang with friends. We usually go bowling, kick backs at their houses, etc
-Motocross
-Playstation 3. Hit me up if you have online and play MW3 or battlefield 3
-Drink beer
-I work out about 5 days a week.
-I work at a metal fabrication company that tests metals for the army and other companies. we might even test the metals for bmx. who knows.

6/6/2012 11:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2012 11:39 PM

Exercise, art, photography, videography, guitar and graphics design pretty much.

6/7/2012 12:47 AM

WATCH BMX!!!

6/7/2012 1:22 AM

kylecarlson wrote: - Travel.
- Shoot photos of non-BMX related things.
- Drink beer.
- Make beer.
- Chill with my dog.
- Ride larger bicycles.
- Watch professional wrestling.
- Watch boxing.
- Watch UFC.
- Learn.
- Dabble with music creation.
- Type about other things I do on here.

Kyle's up in this bitch

6/7/2012 4:16 AM

i touch my tralala

6/7/2012 4:31 AM

i play football (soccer) when its the right season 2 or 3 times a week but i used to play like 5 times a week

parkrat.

Post a Reply to: What Else Do You Do Besides BMX

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm