4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Work?

3/14/2013 3:01 PM

Who here has a job? I work do residential and sometimes commercial electrical work with my dad, and soon I'll take his business over. When im not doing electrical I own a landscaping/lawncare business.

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

3/14/2013 3:21 PM

What is up with your other account?

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

3/14/2013 3:50 PM

That's awesome I work with my dad General contractor.... He doesn't like the fact of me wanting to be a welder or getting into the construction industry I really don't know why but i like it.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a job cause it really doesn't feel like a job probably cause I like it..... I do whatever needs to be down install drywall, measure and cut the wood flooring, roofing, cut tiles, install them shit the list goes on!

3/14/2013 3:54 PM

bloghogs wrote: What is up with your other account?

I had twisted delete it for me.

3/14/2013 3:57 PM

Ah,thats why it wont come up.

3/14/2013 4:00 PM

Auto body with... my dad lol. Hes been doing it since he was 16. Hes a full on technician with all kinds of experience throughout the years. Theres a bunch of other shit I could do, but working with metal is proly the most hands on. i like shit like that.
Plus all the access to fucksloads of toools. Beauftiful toooooools lol

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

3/14/2013 4:10 PM

i work at my grandmas gas station. stocking beer and soda, bagging ice, taking out trash, sweeping, mopping, cleaning. shit like that. occasionally i run the register but that's only if someone doesn't show up.

I'm about to start powerwashing drive ways and shit soon to get a little extra money too

vital's redneck

3/14/2013 5:20 PM

BMXism wrote: Auto body with... my dad lol. Hes been doing it since he was 16. Hes a full on technician with all kinds of experience throughout the years. Theres a bunch of other shit I could do, but working with metal is proly the most hands on. i like shit like that.
Plus all the access to fucksloads of toools. Beauftiful toooooools lol

Tools are pretty beautiful. lol Welding's fun

3/14/2013 5:32 PM

bmxerss wrote: Tools are pretty beautiful. lol Welding's fun

I should stop being a lazy fuck and get certified. Welding shit comes in handy.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/14/2013 5:57 PM

Totally... You guys weld? I striked some arcs to get the hang of it these past few weeks plan on going to some summer lessons to see where I can take it...

3/14/2013 6:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2013 6:13 PM

Aav1996 wrote: Totally... You guys weld? I striked some arcs to get the hang of it these past few weeks plan on going to some summer lessons to see where I can take it...

Thats great dude. Do it. I learned everything from my dad and weld shit for him from time to time, but hes actually certified. I'm obviously not. Mostly just mig/tig welding. Sometimes we use these huge fucking machines that take air hoses and shit. Got some expensive welders over at the shop.

3/14/2013 8:45 PM

i deliver pizzas its da shit. i get paid to drive around and eat

crystal meth

3/14/2013 9:40 PM

So you drive your own car into the ground for chump change?

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

3/19/2013 9:44 PM

grill operator,waffle house

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

3/19/2013 9:45 PM

bloghogs wrote: So you drive your own car into the ground for chump change?

been ther done tht.never again

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

Post a Reply to: Work?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm