4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

(; because race car..

12/21/2013 10:09 PM








just thought i'd share my car with everyone.

12/22/2013 8:41 AM

sweeeg

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/22/2013 1:32 PM

I miss my old car.


my new ones kinda gay.

I had a 95 Volvo t5r

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2013 4:02 PM

Drift? The last pic is s dead giveaway.

12/22/2013 6:58 PM

Hell yeah I drift haha I only have it tuned at 8psi and it rips . I had tuned at 14psi over the summer but this car already gets me in trouble so I turned it down haha.

12/22/2013 10:21 PM

northwests12 wrote: Hell yeah I drift haha I only have it tuned at 8psi and it rips . I had tuned at 14psi over the summer but this car already gets me in trouble so I turned it down haha.

Nice. Glad you don't have that "stance" shit going on. 45 degrees of negative camber and all that wonky shit. Now it need hks cams, pistons, all the crap. Not enough money? Sell your house. It'll be worth it. Btw, not actually sure on what that is. Reminds me of an AE86. Sorry for the noob question. But what else you have on there?

12/23/2013 12:14 PM

Haha my car is low but its nice not having to rotate my tires as much
Motor swap a borg Warner turbo shimmed waste gate cam and forged internals lsd diff straight pipe hydro ebrake and buddy club drivers seat oh and really really nice coilovers
People always call it an ae but it a Nissan s12 coupe pretty rare this is the only one of this year let alone coupe I've seen in seattle.

12/23/2013 12:57 PM

northwests12 wrote: Haha my car is low but its nice not having to rotate my tires as much
Motor swap a borg Warner turbo shimmed waste gate cam and forged internals lsd diff straight pipe hydro ebrake and buddy club drivers seat oh and really really nice coilovers
People always call it an ae but it a Nissan s12 coupe pretty rare this is the only one of this year let alone coupe I've seen in seattle.

Nice. Somthin different.

12/26/2013 9:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 9:35 PM

It's got a lazy eye ;p

12/30/2013 10:41 AM

yayy..im building a cressida right now, i plan to do a 2j swap but its suuuper illegal in CA because of smog bs so im gonna go 7mgte. planning on getting some work seekers, dont know which ones yet. also completly redoing the interior. with suede. its gonna be rad

Photobucket


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

12/30/2013 10:52 AM

king_swag wrote: yayy..im building a cressida right now, i plan to do a 2j swap but its suuuper illegal in CA because of smog bs so im gonna go 7mgte. planning on getting some work seekers, dont know which ones yet. also completly redoing the interior. with suede. its gonna be rad

So you were going to put a supra engine in a cressida? (I think 2j is the supra engine, correct if wrong) Make it the super sleeper. Whoop mustangs at stoplights all day.

12/30/2013 11:10 AM

king_swag wrote: yayy..im building a cressida right now, i plan to do a 2j swap but its suuuper illegal in CA because of smog bs so im gonna go 7mgte. planning on getting some work seekers, dont know which ones yet. also completly redoing the interior. with suede. its gonna be rad

biggybuggy wrote: So you were going to put a supra engine in a cressida? (I think 2j is the supra engine, correct if wrong) Make it the super sleeper. Whoop mustangs at stoplights all day.

I doubt he is going to race.. Probably going to drift.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/30/2013 11:19 PM

king_swag wrote: yayy..im building a cressida right now, i plan to do a 2j swap but its suuuper illegal in CA because of smog bs so im gonna go 7mgte. planning on getting some work seekers, dont know which ones yet. also completly redoing the interior. with suede. its gonna be rad

DUDE!!! I found a better engine than a Volvo Redblock for the Volvo I want to build... http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4203564939.html
Fuck imagine that beast with twin turbos in a 240 wagon...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1/1/2014 1:44 PM

king_swag wrote: yayy..im building a cressida right now, i plan to do a 2j swap but its suuuper illegal in CA because of smog bs so im gonna go 7mgte. planning on getting some work seekers, dont know which ones yet. also completly redoing the interior. with suede. its gonna be rad

my car would get crushed in California haha
don't do a 7m swap not worth it at all there garbage a few of my buddies go through them like i go through tires. i was planning on redoing my interior but i just gutted it and threw a fixed back in and it's great . if you plan on drifting your don't waste the money on nice wheels they won't last i bought some wheels and a month of going out drifting they got so scratched and fucked up.

1/1/2014 1:49 PM

king_swag wrote: yayy..im building a cressida right now, i plan to do a 2j swap but its suuuper illegal in CA because of smog bs so im gonna go 7mgte. planning on getting some work seekers, dont know which ones yet. also completly redoing the interior. with suede. its gonna be rad

biggybuggy wrote: So you were going to put a supra engine in a cressida? (I think 2j is the supra engine, correct if wrong) Make it the super sleeper. Whoop mustangs at stoplights all day.

2j's came in mkllll supras 1js in mklll supras
go 2j then single turbo!



i have a single cam and with a few things done and i shit on mustangs all day haha, i've pulled on a sr20 s13, and a 7mgte supra the sr and 7m were pretty much stock but still my single slammer has crazy power.

1/1/2014 1:49 PM

Believe wrote: It's got a lazy eye ;p

yup haha the head light motors broke and that's the position it got stuck at

1/30/2014 1:51 PM

king_swag wrote: yayy..im building a cressida right now, i plan to do a 2j swap but its suuuper illegal in CA because of smog bs so im gonna go 7mgte. planning on getting some work seekers, dont know which ones yet. also completly redoing the interior. with suede. its gonna be rad

biggybuggy wrote: So you were going to put a supra engine in a cressida? (I think 2j is the supra engine, correct if wrong) Make it the super sleeper. Whoop mustangs at stoplights all day.

northwests12 wrote: 2j's came in mkllll supras 1js in mklll supras
go 2j then single turbo!



i have a single cam and with a few things done and i shit on mustangs all day haha, i've pulled on a sr20 s13, and a 7mgte supra the sr and 7m were pretty much stock but still my single slammer has crazy power.

actually, you are wrong. the 7mgte came in the mk3. it is a really good engine, if you get a 1.4mm metal head gasket. the factory fucked p on the tourqe specs when they made the 7m so they always blew hg's you can get a solid 450whp out of a 7m reliably

Photobucket


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

1/30/2014 2:04 PM

who else is building a car? i will be building an rx7 in the near future

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-754-zero246

1/30/2014 2:05 PM

anyone else building a car? got an rx7 on the way

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-754-zero246

1/30/2014 2:12 PM

nshs2010 wrote: anyone else building a car? got an rx7 on the way

I've been looking for a 13 or 14 coupe shell for missle purposes for months now, with no luck, so I'm opting for something that is supposed to be easier to find a 350Z, BUT it's proving just as hard to find one with a manual tranny. If I were to get a 350, I doubt it'd be a missle though cause I couldn't bring myself to spending alot on repairs, so it's gonna be a daily more than likely and I'm going to continue my search for an S-Chassis.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

1/30/2014 5:17 PM

biggybuggy wrote: So you were going to put a supra engine in a cressida? (I think 2j is the supra engine, correct if wrong) Make it the super sleeper. Whoop mustangs at stoplights all day.

northwests12 wrote: 2j's came in mkllll supras 1js in mklll supras
go 2j then single turbo!



i have a single cam and with a few things done and i shit on mustangs all day haha, i've pulled on a sr20 s13, and a 7mgte supra the sr and 7m were pretty much stock but still my single slammer has crazy power.

king_swag wrote: actually, you are wrong. the 7mgte came in the mk3. it is a really good engine, if you get a 1.4mm metal head gasket. the factory fucked p on the tourqe specs when they made the 7m so they always blew hg's you can get a solid 450whp out of a 7m reliably

I know the 7mgte came in the mk3 and it also came with a n/a 7m

1/30/2014 5:19 PM

nshs2010 wrote: anyone else building a car? got an rx7 on the way

Me? wrote: I've been looking for a 13 or 14 coupe shell for missle purposes for months now, with no luck, so I'm opting for something that is supposed to be easier to find a 350Z, BUT it's proving just as hard to find one with a manual tranny. If I were to get a 350, I doubt it'd be a missle though cause I couldn't bring myself to spending alot on repairs, so it's gonna be a daily more than likely and I'm going to continue my search for an S-Chassis.

That sucks you cant find one. Where are you from hahah up in the Seattle area s13 shells are on cl all day haha

1/30/2014 7:03 PM

northwests12 wrote: That sucks you cant find one. Where are you from hahah up in the Seattle area s13 shells are on cl all day haha

Central Florida, its not hard to find a Hatch, but 14's and Coupe's are ridiculous to find someone selling one for a reasonable price.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

1/30/2014 11:05 PM

Me? wrote: I've been looking for a 13 or 14 coupe shell for missle purposes for months now, with no luck, so I'm opting for something that is supposed to be easier to find a 350Z, BUT it's proving just as hard to find one with a manual tranny. If I were to get a 350, I doubt it'd be a missle though cause I couldn't bring myself to spending alot on repairs, so it's gonna be a daily more than likely and I'm going to continue my search for an S-Chassis.

northwests12 wrote: That sucks you cant find one. Where are you from hahah up in the Seattle area s13 shells are on cl all day haha

Me? wrote: Central Florida, its not hard to find a Hatch, but 14's and Coupe's are ridiculous to find someone selling one for a reasonable price.

its a missile, dont get a coupe because they are already decently hard to find everywhere else. just get 13 hatch and call it a day

Photobucket


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

1/31/2014 12:24 PM

I'd missle a s14 or a coupe (; just to do it. My 12 coupe is pretty rare I still beat on it like I can find them anywhere i can't stand treating it like a show car its ment to be driven haha.

1/31/2014 3:16 PM

northwests12 wrote: That sucks you cant find one. Where are you from hahah up in the Seattle area s13 shells are on cl all day haha

Me? wrote: Central Florida, its not hard to find a Hatch, but 14's and Coupe's are ridiculous to find someone selling one for a reasonable price.

king_swag wrote: its a missile, dont get a coupe because they are already decently hard to find everywhere else. just get 13 hatch and call it a day

Don't know where your looking but Ive yet to see s13 coupes get hard to find at all haha I mean its hard to find one that's super clean but there everywhere there the Honda of the drift scene everyone has one and there is no shortage on parts.

1/31/2014 4:44 PM

northwests12 wrote: Don't know where your looking but Ive yet to see s13 coupes get hard to find at all haha I mean its hard to find one that's super clean but there everywhere there the Honda of the drift scene everyone has one and there is no shortage on parts.

Both "Me?" and myself have been looking for an s-chassis for awhile now. All of which are complete garbage, or the seller thinks their stock KA hatch or 14 is made of pure gold and is selling it for about 6k..

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - o Standard |

4/24/2014 1:05 AM

king_swag wrote: yayy..im building a cressida right now, i plan to do a 2j swap but its suuuper illegal in CA because of smog bs so im gonna go 7mgte. planning on getting some work seekers, dont know which ones yet. also completly redoing the interior. with suede. its gonna be rad

biggybuggy wrote: So you were going to put a supra engine in a cressida? (I think 2j is the supra engine, correct if wrong) Make it the super sleeper. Whoop mustangs at stoplights all day.

northwests12 wrote: 2j's came in mkllll supras 1js in mklll supras
go 2j then single turbo!



i have a single cam and with a few things done and i shit on mustangs all day haha, i've pulled on a sr20 s13, and a 7mgte supra the sr and 7m were pretty much stock but still my single slammer has crazy power.

MKIV Supra: 2jzGE & 2jzGTE
MKIII Supra: USDM 7mGE & 7MGTE JDM: 1jzGTE and 7mGTE as well as a 1g-GTE

bumping because i want to. leave me be.

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

4/25/2014 6:04 PM

ii Krxfted wrote: Both "Me?" and myself have been looking for an s-chassis for awhile now. All of which are complete garbage, or the seller thinks their stock KA hatch or 14 is made of pure gold and is selling it for about 6k..

I've found an S14 locally for $4500 that's virgin and owned by an older woman. Reeeeally thinking about getting it but i'm leaning more towards stancing Datsun Sunny D120 just so I have a truck to haul my bike in (no, don't wanna tow a trailer with an S-chassis)

4/26/2014 12:10 AM

You can't tow anything with a lowered/stanced truck I can't stand it when people do that shit to full sized trucks or duallys kinda dumb imo. And I bet its hard to find a stock 240sx or even one that has never been put into a wall 4k doesn't sound bad if it has low miles and its probably a auto since it was a grannys car. Obv its ur money tho.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

Post a Reply to: (; because race car..

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm