4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

black ops 2

11/17/2012 7:45 PM

none of my jewish friends got the game so i got like nobody to play with, add me on xbox if you play it alot

carjakester

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

11/18/2012 12:43 PM

Add me FEARLESS REVOLT

parkrat.

11/18/2012 1:28 PM

o Standard

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - o Standard |

11/19/2012 6:13 AM

Why does no one have PS3? I can't beleive the levels I saw this weekend. I saw a almost 4th prestige. I'm about to be a 1st prestige.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/19/2012 6:13 AM

Its also entirely way too easy to level up. Theres gonna be 10th prestiges in a few weeks.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/19/2012 6:17 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Its also entirely way too easy to level up. Theres gonna be 10th prestiges in a few weeks.

it was double xp all weekend thats probably why. I havent played a ton but ive seen a few 1st level prestige. Im working on adding everyone but if i dont.... G1ng3r K1d

11/19/2012 10:22 AM

Sadly, I wasn't able to take advantage of the double XP.

I'm only a 1st prestige, level 23 or something like that.

I've got a few buddies whom are already 6th and 7th prestige.

Add me: FknNightLightz

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

11/19/2012 1:15 PM

& there you have it folks.

Gold Glove, Jericho, and Trademark have all hit Master Prestige as of this morning.

These guys are fucking crazy.

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

11/19/2012 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2012 1:59 PM

ADD ME! GT: SteamiestFungus And let's pwn some fucking' noobs.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/19/2012 1:59 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: Why does no one have PS3? I can't beleive the levels I saw this weekend. I saw a almost 4th prestige. I'm about to be a 1st prestige.

I have a ps3.. Cod just sucks on ps3 so i play it on xbox. :/

11/19/2012 2:50 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: ADD ME! GT: SteamiestFungus And let's pwn some fucking' noobs.

I was wondering who the fuck you were haha

11/19/2012 3:16 PM

i asked you who you were on vital and you just said "whats vital?"...

11/19/2012 3:42 PM

ii Krxfted wrote: i asked you who you were on vital and you just said "whats vital?"...

uhh, What's vital?

11/19/2012 3:42 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: Why does no one have PS3? I can't beleive the levels I saw this weekend. I saw a almost 4th prestige. I'm about to be a 1st prestige.

im second prestige

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

11/19/2012 3:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2012 3:57 PM

carjakester wrote: im second prestige

I'm 1st.. i miss the double xp and nuketown 24/7.

11/19/2012 7:09 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: I'm 1st.. i miss the double xp and nuketown 24/7.

i went to go play nuketown and it wasnt there!

11/20/2012 7:08 AM

carjakester wrote: im second prestige

carjakester wrote: i went to go play nuketown and it wasnt there!

I think that they took it out if the map rotation of the normal game modes too.

11/20/2012 7:44 AM

carjakester wrote: i went to go play nuketown and it wasnt there!

ii Krxfted wrote: I think that they took it out if the map rotation of the normal game modes too.

yeah wtf is that bullshit i got the code to play and its already gone... Theyve been fucking up a lot.

That season pass is a bunch of bullshit too, paying $50 a year just for some extra goodies and maps. Greedy fucks.

11/20/2012 9:41 AM

Bmxican406 wrote: yeah wtf is that bullshit i got the code to play and its already gone... Theyve been fucking up a lot.

That season pass is a bunch of bullshit too, paying $50 a year just for some extra goodies and maps. Greedy fucks.

Check the last play list on the multiplayer screen.

I ran 2 rounds of domination on nuke town this morning.

11/20/2012 10:07 AM

Night Light wrote: Check the last play list on the multiplayer screen.

I ran 2 rounds of domination on nuke town this morning.

Haha, people got stoned and lost their nuke town map! Na nanny boo boo!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/20/2012 10:11 AM

Night Light wrote: & there you have it folks.

Gold Glove, Jericho, and Trademark have all hit Master Prestige as of this morning.

These guys are fucking crazy.

they were playing 24/7 since the release day thats why they're master prestige

yer nuke town is back

im 1st prestige 27ish but couldn't take advantage of double xp.

I was confused when people had played less time than me, had a lower score per minute but were a higher level until I remembered the double xp weekend, some people must of sat on it the whole weekend

parkrat.

11/20/2012 10:16 AM

Rstar wrote: they were playing 24/7 since the release day thats why they're master prestige

yer nuke town is back

im 1st prestige 27ish but couldn't take advantage of double xp.

I was confused when people had played less time than me, had a lower score per minute but were a higher level until I remembered the double xp weekend, some people must of sat on it the whole weekend

Yeah they had + gold glove & jericho both played on the same account: Hashtag therace

I wish I could have taken advantage of the double xp as well. Damn it.

Oh well, I'm just going to continue being a KD whore.

11/20/2012 10:27 AM

i was going to try and get a good win/loss and kd but I rage quit lodes. I don't think they should count as a loss you should just have rage quitter next to your name of something

The hit registration is weird.
Sometimes it's spot on and other times you spray a whole clip into a guy and he kills you then in the kill cam you didn't fire a bullet. Once they sort that out and the spawning it will be one of the best cods yet

so that what im blaming but my kd is still positive but my win/loss isn't

parkrat.

11/20/2012 10:46 AM

Rstar wrote: i was going to try and get a good win/loss and kd but I rage quit lodes. I don't think they should count as a loss you should just have rage quitter next to your name of something

The hit registration is weird.
Sometimes it's spot on and other times you spray a whole clip into a guy and he kills you then in the kill cam you didn't fire a bullet. Once they sort that out and the spawning it will be one of the best cods yet

so that what im blaming but my kd is still positive but my win/loss isn't

Yeah the dudes with a positive Win/Loss are guys who won't play the game alone. I can assure you that they wait for a full party just to run matches.

I myself, play with randoms for the most part. When playing hard core S&D i play with a full team or nearly a full team.

11/20/2012 10:54 AM

Level 55 No idea what prestige....PSN DESTOYER17

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

11/20/2012 12:15 PM

Night Light wrote: Yeah the dudes with a positive Win/Loss are guys who won't play the game alone. I can assure you that they wait for a full party just to run matches.

I myself, play with randoms for the most part. When playing hard core S&D i play with a full team or nearly a full team.

Yer i never play with a party

parkrat.

11/20/2012 3:56 PM

Me? wrote: Level 55 No idea what prestige....PSN DESTOYER17

You ever going to get back on Forza?

Everybody on here should party up sometime.

11/20/2012 4:11 PM

how good is this game? Like honestly.. I am wondering if its worth $60 plus a new year of xbox live. thats like $110. I dont play video games that much, only a few hours a week. If I get the game will I be frustrated because I suck compared to all the dudes that play everyday for hours? I usually only play online never campaign.

11/20/2012 4:14 PM

SoCalShreds wrote: how good is this game? Like honestly.. I am wondering if its worth $60 plus a new year of xbox live. thats like $110. I dont play video games that much, only a few hours a week. If I get the game will I be frustrated because I suck compared to all the dudes that play everyday for hours? I usually only play online never campaign.

I would give online a 7/10, Just order it on cyber week.

11/20/2012 4:16 PM

SoCalShreds wrote: how good is this game? Like honestly.. I am wondering if its worth $60 plus a new year of xbox live. thats like $110. I dont play video games that much, only a few hours a week. If I get the game will I be frustrated because I suck compared to all the dudes that play everyday for hours? I usually only play online never campaign.

ii Krxfted wrote: I would give online a 7/10, Just order it on cyber week.

what do u mean cyber week?
Post a Reply to: black ops 2

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm