4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

first cellphone?

1/10/2014 9:43 AM

i got something like this in 3rd grade, handy down from my dad.

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/10/2014 12:04 PM

This is my phone.

I didn't even want a phone, but my mom gave it to me and told me i had to have it with me when i go biking. I've had it a few weeks and have only used it once when i got called by someone with the wrong number.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

1/10/2014 12:17 PM

I got one siemen something, this one, when i was like 10, i shared it with my brother. I have a nexus 4 now.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/10/2014 12:29 PM

carjakester wrote: i got something like this in 3rd grade, handy down from my dad.

My first phone actually looked alot like that except it had blue trims and was from nokia i think... i think i got it in like 8th grade it thought i was cool because i had a flip phone hahaha

Amazing to see how far and fast phones have progressed

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

1/10/2014 12:31 PM

Either this exact model or one very similar. Samsung.

1/10/2014 1:26 PM

i miss getting cool phones that flipped and slid in different ways, rather than just getting the newest iPhone

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/10/2014 2:05 PM

My first one was a brick of a nokia, I can't remember what ever happened to it but I know I kept dropping it and it always had problems after that with calling. Got it late in 6th grade but never used it except to check in when I walked/rode down to friends houses. Pretty sure it was one like this.

Then here's a timeline after that, I had a random flip phone after the one with the blue cover but I'm not sure what happened to that one. I know I broke the screen one time I fell, but yeah. Currently have the iPhone 5, surprisingly they all still turn on/work except the one on the far left cause the battery is dead & idk where the charger could be

1/10/2014 3:28 PM

Net10 Flip phone! It cost me $45 and it was rugged!!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/10/2014 4:48 PM

I had like a nokia tracphone or whatever when I was an early teen so they could keep tabs on me (people still used tracs a lot at the time, [even non drugdealers] it was a brick probs older than the one previously posted) and then I got a cell when I was part into highschool if I remember right flip with a big antenna lol

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/11/2014 9:07 PM

I mightve had the worst so far

They go for 10 $ brand new prepaid at family dollar for a reason.

Still on my second phone that barely deserves the title "smartphone" things bullet proof though I swear

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

1/11/2014 9:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2014 9:25 PM

Actually the siemens one is worse I think. The worst part about my first phone was it was like retard small

Im bored haha

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

1/11/2014 10:11 PM

^that is not the worst by far. mine was worse mannnn I just aint got pics

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/11/2014 10:36 PM

sketchytravis wrote: ^that is not the worst by far. mine was worse mannnn I just aint got pics

Yours sounds worse. Mine was like a little girls phone so I hated it that much more. At the time I thought my mom was tracking me with it too lmao I only paid for it once and virgin mobile gave me free minutes twice because I didnt pay for 2 years lolol

1/11/2014 10:41 PM

sketchytravis wrote: ^that is not the worst by far. mine was worse mannnn I just aint got pics

TheBrandonFranke wrote: Yours sounds worse. Mine was like a little girls phone so I hated it that much more. At the time I thought my mom was tracking me with it too lmao I only paid for it once and virgin mobile gave me free minutes twice because I didnt pay for 2 years lolol

lolwat? they tried suckering you in with free minutes? haah

1/12/2014 9:04 AM

On my thirteenth birthday, my parents said "You're now a real teenager" and handed me an s3 that was free with their data plan. The s4 just came out and we hot an epic deal. #spoiled brat

1/12/2014 11:43 AM

biggybuggy wrote: On my thirteenth birthday, my parents said "You're now a real teenager" and handed me an s3 that was free with their data plan. The s4 just came out and we hot an epic deal. #spoiled brat

lolwat? I don't even really know what those are... have your parents buy me a new basic phone... mines fucked and randomly opens other things when I push buttons

1/12/2014 12:39 PM

biggybuggy wrote: On my thirteenth birthday, my parents said "You're now a real teenager" and handed me an s3 that was free with their data plan. The s4 just came out and we hot an epic deal. #spoiled brat

sketchytravis wrote: lolwat? I don't even really know what those are... have your parents buy me a new basic phone... mines fucked and randomly opens other things when I push buttons

Samsung galaxy s3 and s4 man. By the way, my first phone was the worst in my opinion.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/12/2014 12:40 PM

In my old school you NEED a decent phone orelse you really have a harder time doing work. I left for one because my pos samsung dart made me fall behind and work was already hard enough & I missed a little over 30days in 6 months and didn't want to get caught and taken to court ah, wonderful estem. Haven't missed a single day since I started online school.

1/12/2014 12:46 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote: Yours sounds worse. Mine was like a little girls phone so I hated it that much more. At the time I thought my mom was tracking me with it too lmao I only paid for it once and virgin mobile gave me free minutes twice because I didnt pay for 2 years lolol

sketchytravis wrote: lolwat? they tried suckering you in with free minutes? haah

Yeah and free messages or whatever too lol I only texted probably 5 times or less in 2 years. Virgin mobile was junkier than fuck as a company at the time too. I remember when "Razers" were hot shit my grandpa had 3 and now he has a iphone 4 & 5 and im just over here like

1/12/2014 12:53 PM

I really dont get why are apple stuff that popular.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/12/2014 1:32 PM

sketchytravis wrote: lolwat? I don't even really know what those are... have your parents buy me a new basic phone... mines fucked and randomly opens other things when I push buttons

T-rider wrote: Samsung galaxy s3 and s4 man. By the way, my first phone was the worst in my opinion.

dude, yours was nice compared to mine... imma look up what mine was lolol

1/12/2014 1:34 PM

T-rider wrote: I really dont get why are apple stuff that popular.

status symbol brah

1/12/2014 1:36 PM

mine was a lil worse than this... I couldn't even find mine

mine was an older tracfone version of this

1/12/2014 2:37 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Thing had better service and call quality I bet lol they should sell those at family dollar

1/12/2014 2:49 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote: Thing had better service and call quality I bet lol they should sell those at family dollar

it also had bomb games such as just snake ahaha... I mean, you could probably still use one under at&t if you find one

1/12/2014 8:08 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote: Thing had better service and call quality I bet lol they should sell those at family dollar

sketchytravis wrote: it also had bomb games such as just snake ahaha... I mean, you could probably still use one under at&t if you find one

Mine had no games

1/12/2014 10:50 PM

Thats a fuckin nokia, do you have a deadly weapons license?

1/12/2014 11:50 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Thats a fuckin nokia, do you have a deadly weapons license?

nah, im too badass

1/19/2014 9:23 AM

Nokia Brick. Got it when I was 18.

Yes, 18. Not a typo.

Back in the day kids had to get their own phones, mommy and daddy didn't buy them. We also had DIAL UP INTERNET, which was slower than your phone internet.

Yea. You kids have it easy.

We used to use a house phone to call places, and texting was new and COST PER TEXT. It was an add-on to a phone plan, not a part of every single plan out there.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

1/19/2014 10:37 AM

dave lawrence wrote: Nokia Brick. Got it when I was 18.

Yes, 18. Not a typo.

Back in the day kids had to get their own phones, mommy and daddy didn't buy them. We also had DIAL UP INTERNET, which was slower than your phone internet.

Yea. You kids have it easy.

We used to use a house phone to call places, and texting was new and COST PER TEXT. It was an add-on to a phone plan, not a part of every single plan out there.

Kids today have iPhones.. IPHONES. I didn't get a semi smart phone till I was 17 & that I bought myself. My parents go me my first phone with just calling just for safety reasons, didn't have texting till 16 & didn't have internet till 18.
Post a Reply to: first cellphone?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm