4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

hi guys

3/3/2014 9:53 AM

how y'all bastards been? I took a break from the interwebz for awhile...like 7 months to be exact. I don't ride BMX anymore, switched to MTB's since i just moved back to Utah. Figured i'd come in and say hello, shoot the shit if anyone remembers my lame ass

3/3/2014 9:56 AM

I thought you quit to ride scooters. loljk long time no see.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/3/2014 10:04 AM

haha. no, not scooters here. I had some...ahem...relationship problems back home, cut all ties with the ex's family and friends and moved up here to Utah. I ended up getting a mountain bike again so i can start riding the canyons.

3/3/2014 10:08 AM

What's been happening brother! Good to see you're alive and kicking!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/3/2014 10:10 AM

haha yeah i didn't wanna leave you guys hanging, i'll be hanging out here a little more now.

3/3/2014 10:15 AM

This is what i gave up BMX for again...and again.

3/3/2014 10:17 AM

What up man?! I used to hit Moab up when I was younger and it was a riot at Slick Rock and all. Good hearing from ya!

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/3/2014 10:20 AM

sbc785 wrote: haha. no, not scooters here. I had some...ahem...relationship problems back home, cut all ties with the ex's family and friends and moved up here to Utah. I ended up getting a mountain bike again so i can start riding the canyons.

That sucks.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/3/2014 10:22 AM

Madtown608 wrote: What up man?! I used to hit Moab up when I was younger and it was a riot at Slick Rock and all. Good hearing from ya!

hell yeah! I live like 3 hours from Moab, i'll be riding there a LOT this summer. I think i may head down this weekend and see what trails i can find that aren't too hard.

3/3/2014 11:23 AM

Yeah, I love riding those. I'll be getting another before too long. Maybe a Moonlander instead of squish, although there are some sweet bluffs around here to play on.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/3/2014 11:33 AM

Yoooooo! I remember ya. I actually saw an older picture of you on google images recently when looking at bodymods haha.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

3/3/2014 11:40 AM

yeah, that's kinda weird but OK!

3/3/2014 11:45 AM

sbc785 wrote: yeah, that's kinda weird but OK!

Yep small world. At least i think it was you. I could be wrong. I think i saw it when looking at 5/8th stretched ears. Who knows haha

30+ refs check profile.

3/3/2014 1:11 PM

Yoooo

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/3/2014 1:35 PM

sbc785 wrote: yeah, that's kinda weird but OK!

Four wrote: Yep small world. At least i think it was you. I could be wrong. I think i saw it when looking at 5/8th stretched ears. Who knows haha

lol see if you can find it again. My ears are at 7/8" now, i took the 1" out because i couldn't wear my motorcycle helmet with them anymore.

3/3/2014 2:38 PM

sbc785 wrote: lol see if you can find it again. My ears are at 7/8" now, i took the 1" out because i couldn't wear my motorcycle helmet with them anymore.

http://murderboy.buzznet.com/user/pphotos/ it was on first page haha

Damn,my goal is around 5/8 or maybe 3/4ths not too sure yet.

30+ refs check profile.

3/3/2014 4:00 PM

Four wrote: Yep small world. At least i think it was you. I could be wrong. I think i saw it when looking at 5/8th stretched ears. Who knows haha

sbc785 wrote: lol see if you can find it again. My ears are at 7/8" now, i took the 1" out because i couldn't wear my motorcycle helmet with them anymore.

Four wrote: http://murderboy.buzznet.com/user/pphotos/ it was on first page haha

Damn,my goal is around 5/8 or maybe 3/4ths not too sure yet.

wow...that shit is so old!!! But yeah, if i could go smaller with my ears i would.

3/3/2014 5:04 PM

Good to have you back , I've seen you around before a while ago.

If you mountain bike , 1 question. Tell me how hyrdo brakes are (I want a pair of Avid 3's on my DJ and want some reviews of hydro in general and that model) and also Chromag bars and seats are good? They look sick.

My fucking bikes got stolen so I'm fucked in the ass by Sickdudes gonerria cock.

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/3/2014 5:38 PM

sbc785 wrote: wow...that shit is so old!!! But yeah, if i could go smaller with my ears i would.

Hahaha so it was you. I hear ya I'd like mine to be bigger but i still plan to go slow and whatnot. Just a question how long you recommend between stretches? I wait like a month but I've heard all kinda of stuff.

30+ refs check profile.

3/3/2014 5:40 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Good to have you back , I've seen you around before a while ago.

If you mountain bike , 1 question. Tell me how hyrdo brakes are (I want a pair of Avid 3's on my DJ and want some reviews of hydro in general and that model) and also Chromag bars and seats are good? They look sick.

hydraulic brakes are a godsend for mountain bikers, not so necessary on a DJ. I had a Specialized P1 a few years back with hydraulic rear brake and to be honest it could have been a mechanical rear disc brake and i wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

As for Chromag parts, i've never tried any of their stuff, i'm sure if it's just bars and a seat you're worried about then pretty much any company can make a decent set of bars and a seat.

3/4/2014 4:59 PM

3/4/2014 8:05 PM

Imma get u band fajut who do u think u r buy posting that type of shiet on dis forum honesttly Lorenzenzo 4 fuk sakes man get dat type of attitude off this forum imma get blogs n hes gonna ban u permeant man

My fucking bikes got stolen so I'm fucked in the ass by Sickdudes gonerria cock.

3/4/2014 9:03 PM

oh sure, now Lorenzo says something after i bitched

3/4/2014 9:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2014 9:45 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Imma get u band fajut who do u think u r buy posting that type of shiet on dis forum honesttly Lorenzenzo 4 fuk sakes man get dat type of attitude off this forum imma get blogs n hes gonna ban u permeant man

Bloghogs isn't even a mod any more lolz. I revamped the mod squad.

3/4/2014 11:17 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Imma get u band fajut who do u think u r buy posting that type of shiet on dis forum honesttly Lorenzenzo 4 fuk sakes man get dat type of attitude off this forum imma get blogs n hes gonna ban u permeant man

Lol

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/4/2014 11:27 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: Bloghogs isn't even a mod any more lolz. I revamped the mod squad.

so what exactly did numb-nuts do to get the banhammer?

3/5/2014 5:26 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: Bloghogs isn't even a mod any more lolz. I revamped the mod squad.

sbc785 wrote: so what exactly did numb-nuts do to get the banhammer?

not the ban hammer. just lost mod. just to add insult to injury

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/5/2014 9:45 PM

Sarcasm is meaningless to you.

3/6/2014 12:51 PM

sbc785 wrote: so what exactly did numb-nuts do to get the banhammer?

feeble_to_face wrote: not the ban hammer. just lost mod. just to add insult to injury

He got crazy hating against secretbmx.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/6/2014 6:29 PM

well. im not dead yet. and I don't have stds still. so, life is alright.

and I remember you.

also. that picture doesn't show

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

Post a Reply to: hi guys

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm