4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

treyvon martin case.

3/29/2012 5:40 PM

who ever thinks that this was a hate crime is a jackass. it was self defense. the kid started the confrontation. the media is going crazy over this. the boy turned around and went to confront the man, thus resulting in the altercation where the man had his skull bashed against the pavement. The police were around the corner and the man did everything to the letter of the law and order of the police. The crime wasn't racially motivated nor were the mans actions. Many of the neighbors have attested to the man acting as a neighborhood watch. every one says this IS a hate crime but this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom IS NOT. the couple was kidnapped, the man was shot exicution style 3 times, then BURNED, after being sodomized multiple times the woman was sexually tourtured by 5 black men for HOURS, they used everything from thier dicks to the leg of a chair, then poured chemicals down her throat while she was still alive. guess how any riots there wer over this crime? NONE. guess how many death threats were made to the victims by hate groups? NONE. the judge said it wasnt a hate crime. BUT IF ONE BLACK KID GETS KILLED IN SELF DEFENSE AT THE HANDS OF A HISPANIC MALE, EVERYONE HATES THE DUDE! BUT WHEN A WHITE COUPLE GET TOURTURED AND RAPED, OH ITS FINE. NO BIG DEAL. p

steazy

3/29/2012 6:06 PM

thebmxerSS wrote: who ever thinks that this was a hate crime is a jackass. it was self defense. the kid started the confrontation. the media is going crazy over this. the boy turned around and went to confront the man, thus resulting in the altercation where the man had his skull bashed against the pavement. The police were around the corner and the man did everything to the letter of the law and order of the police. The crime wasn't racially motivated nor were the mans actions. Many of the neighbors have attested to the man acting as a neighborhood watch. every one says this IS a hate crime but this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom IS NOT. the couple was kidnapped, the man was shot exicution style 3 times, then BURNED, after being sodomized multiple times the woman was sexually tourtured by 5 black men for HOURS, they used everything from thier dicks to the leg of a chair, then poured chemicals down her throat while she was still alive. guess how any riots there wer over this crime? NONE. guess how many death threats were made to the victims by hate groups? NONE. the judge said it wasnt a hate crime. BUT IF ONE BLACK KID GETS KILLED IN SELF DEFENSE AT THE HANDS OF A HISPANIC MALE, EVERYONE HATES THE DUDE! BUT WHEN A WHITE COUPLE GET TOURTURED AND RAPED, OH ITS FINE. NO BIG DEAL. p

gearge zimmerman made the altercationn up... he had no proof that it happened suppossedly he broke his nose but the emts didnt find anything that night... and if someone started chasing me with a gun i would fight to... it was self defense for trayvon and some bullshit reason to try and get out of murder for george...

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/29/2012 6:42 PM

i think the main reason why this is considered a hate crime was because zimmerman thought he looked suspicious, and the main reason was that he was wearing a hoodie. in my honest opinion, i doubt zimmerman would have thought twice about it if the kid was white. the case you posted above is completely different because race didnt really have anything to do with it. the victims were white but im sure if a black couple had been there instead of the white couple, the same thing would have happened.

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

3/29/2012 6:53 PM

Of course, you're from South Carolina...

3/29/2012 6:55 PM

Everyone "hates" the dude? The man who commited the blatant murder is not even in jail yet. In the eyes of society, he is seen as the biggest asshole to ever grace our Earth but to the extremely racist government, he did nothing wrong. Just watch this

3/29/2012 7:12 PM

I'm appalled you can't read between the lines, but you do exist in one of the largest racist belts of America (do have fam in Greenwood, but they are down for anti-racism). Zimmerman is shown in a vid unharmed. He allegedly is heard saying "coon" or "punk" on the dispatch. Treyvon seemed like a good kid, media aside. I'd fucking rally for someone getting murdered under the guise of "stand your ground" w/o charges to said advocate any time. Wait, ARE you Zimmerman??

3/29/2012 7:13 PM

ayalabmx96 wrote: Of course, you're from South Carolina...

nice way to stereotype me dude! yeah because im from sc im a racist! no. i view all races equal. i dont care if your white, black mexican or anything

steazy

3/29/2012 7:18 PM

ayalabmx96 wrote: Of course, you're from South Carolina...

thebmxerSS wrote: nice way to stereotype me dude! yeah because im from sc im a racist! no. i view all races equal. i dont care if your white, black mexican or anything

lol. okay. and yeah, that is exactly what I implied. Look back into history and where the most racist things happened. In the bible belt. It is not really a stereotype to assume that you're a racist. And you also add to my assumption by your original post.

3/29/2012 7:19 PM

nobody wrote: I'm appalled you can't read between the lines, but you do exist in one of the largest racist belts of America (do have fam in Greenwood, but they are down for anti-racism). Zimmerman is shown in a vid unharmed. He allegedly is heard saying "coon" or "punk" on the dispatch. Treyvon seemed like a good kid, media aside. I'd fucking rally for someone getting murdered under the guise of "stand your ground" w/o charges to said advocate any time. Wait, ARE you Zimmerman??

nope. my dad is from new york, mom is from south carolina. and im not racist. but kids these days are always saying hurtful things. on xbox live how many times do you hear the word "nigger" im not saying he had the right to call him that, but in the hat of a fight you say dumb things. and the paramedics were called, they're not going to let a guy bleed, that is one plausable reason for the lack of blood.

steazy

3/29/2012 7:24 PM

thecomeup151 wrote: i think the main reason why this is considered a hate crime was because zimmerman thought he looked suspicious, and the main reason was that he was wearing a hoodie. in my honest opinion, i doubt zimmerman would have thought twice about it if the kid was white. the case you posted above is completely different because race didnt really have anything to do with it. the victims were white but im sure if a black couple had been there instead of the white couple, the same thing would have happened.

i can agree with this. but think of it this way, youra neighbor hood watch captin, you see a guy walking around, in the day, with a hoodie, your not going to say "nothing wrong with that" your gunna go see what he's up to. he most likely didnt notice his race until he confronted him. maybe the guy said something that made treyvon mad, and he said something back, and a verbal fight broke out, then a physical fight. im not saying its not tragic, but would everyone feel the same way if a hispanic male had shot a white kid? i doubt it.

steazy

3/29/2012 7:26 PM

ayalabmx96 wrote: Of course, you're from South Carolina...

thebmxerSS wrote: nice way to stereotype me dude! yeah because im from sc im a racist! no. i view all races equal. i dont care if your white, black mexican or anything

ayalabmx96 wrote: lol. okay. and yeah, that is exactly what I implied. Look back into history and where the most racist things happened. In the bible belt. It is not really a stereotype to assume that you're a racist. And you also add to my assumption by your original post.

no, but you said "of course, your from sc" so your saying everyone from sc is a racist? i've only met one truely racist person in this state and he was mixed, his dad was black and his mom was white. and actually alot of neo-nazi's and kkk mambers are in california.

steazy

3/30/2012 11:02 AM

why the fuck is this case so big? people are killed everyday.

vital's redneck

3/30/2012 1:31 PM

thebmxerSS wrote: i can agree with this. but think of it this way, youra neighbor hood watch captin, you see a guy walking around, in the day, with a hoodie, your not going to say "nothing wrong with that" your gunna go see what he's up to. he most likely didnt notice his race until he confronted him. maybe the guy said something that made treyvon mad, and he said something back, and a verbal fight broke out, then a physical fight. im not saying its not tragic, but would everyone feel the same way if a hispanic male had shot a white kid? i doubt it.

But, since when were neighborhood watch guys suppossed to carry guns? and he chased him down with a gun.. and said coon and punk to dispatch before he even causght up to treyvon and coon is like saying "nigger"

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/30/2012 4:08 PM

thecomeup151 wrote: i think the main reason why this is considered a hate crime was because zimmerman thought he looked suspicious, and the main reason was that he was wearing a hoodie. in my honest opinion, i doubt zimmerman would have thought twice about it if the kid was white. the case you posted above is completely different because race didnt really have anything to do with it. the victims were white but im sure if a black couple had been there instead of the white couple, the same thing would have happened.

thebmxerSS wrote: i can agree with this. but think of it this way, youra neighbor hood watch captin, you see a guy walking around, in the day, with a hoodie, your not going to say "nothing wrong with that" your gunna go see what he's up to. he most likely didnt notice his race until he confronted him. maybe the guy said something that made treyvon mad, and he said something back, and a verbal fight broke out, then a physical fight. im not saying its not tragic, but would everyone feel the same way if a hispanic male had shot a white kid? i doubt it.

bmx4orlife wrote: But, since when were neighborhood watch guys suppossed to carry guns? and he chased him down with a gun.. and said coon and punk to dispatch before he even causght up to treyvon and coon is like saying "nigger"

everyone is supposed to carry a gun, but its your choise to do so.. there is nothing wrong with it. when i become legal age to own a handgun i am always going to carry mine. he had a cw permit

steazy

3/30/2012 4:17 PM

lol at you saying that no one cares when something happens to a white person

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

3/30/2012 4:44 PM

BLRBMX wrote: why the fuck is this case so big? people are killed everyday.

forreal dude!

steazy

3/30/2012 4:51 PM

You should see whats happing to the palestinians children are dying from ieds and bombs everyday

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

3/31/2012 12:08 AM

BLRBMX wrote: why the fuck is this case so big? people are killed everyday.

exactly. people are getting killed in lines some places without anything yet 1 kids killed and everyone goes cray

4/3/2012 1:22 PM

Their have been proven to be cut to Zimmerman's head where Treyvon was bashing his head into the curb. It was a fair shoot and the media is twisting it into something to fit their agenda.

4/4/2012 11:36 PM

He provoked a fight, then killed the guy, because he was getting his ass kicked.. if that's legal, I'm gonna start doing that, until everyone I don't like dies at my hands!!

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

4/5/2012 5:01 AM

This is not the first news story where reality has been blurred. I like to believe the local police are capable of doing their job and that the evidence shows the shooting was justified.

The majority of the media are corrupt, adding lies to stories and deleting facts. Any of the major news stations on satellite or cable spew more fiction than fact, and people will believe whatever they are told because that's human nature. We like stories, and more and more, they don't care if the person in question did it or not, just as long as people tune in. Just hope none of us are ever in the wrong place at the right time. The media will paint you as something you're not to make a good story.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/5/2012 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2012 5:34 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote: He provoked a fight, then killed the guy, because he was getting his ass kicked.. if that's legal, I'm gonna start doing that, until everyone I don't like dies at my hands!!

Not at all.

Witnesses are backing Zimmerman's story. It's great when the media has railroaded him.

4/5/2012 7:57 PM

Twisted654 wrote: Not at all.

Witnesses are backing Zimmerman's story. It's great when the media has railroaded him.

OK.. cool story bro!!

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

4/6/2012 8:59 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote: He provoked a fight, then killed the guy, because he was getting his ass kicked.. if that's legal, I'm gonna start doing that, until everyone I don't like dies at my hands!!

Twisted654 wrote: Not at all.

Witnesses are backing Zimmerman's story. It's great when the media has railroaded him.

zimmerman provoked the fight... zimmerman ran at treyvon with a gun if someone started yelling "cracker" and ran at me with a gun id try and fight back too... then the fat ass who weighed over 50 probabbly closer to 100 pounds more than trey von got hisd ass kicked and shot treyvon... he was not suppossed to even chase him... he started it... trey von didnt do a sinle fucking thing but all of the sudden he is getting chased and yelled at.. and eventually shot.... and zimmerman says that treyvon beat hjim up but treyvons iced tea was found right next to him... whatr happened? treyvon sets his tea down nicely and then beat a guy who had a gun and decided too walk off with his tea without moving zimmermans gun and just got shot.... seems higly unlikely...

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/7/2012 12:41 PM

bmx4orlife wrote: zimmerman provoked the fight... zimmerman ran at treyvon with a gun if someone started yelling "cracker" and ran at me with a gun id try and fight back too... then the fat ass who weighed over 50 probabbly closer to 100 pounds more than trey von got hisd ass kicked and shot treyvon... he was not suppossed to even chase him... he started it... trey von didnt do a sinle fucking thing but all of the sudden he is getting chased and yelled at.. and eventually shot.... and zimmerman says that treyvon beat hjim up but treyvons iced tea was found right next to him... whatr happened? treyvon sets his tea down nicely and then beat a guy who had a gun and decided too walk off with his tea without moving zimmermans gun and just got shot.... seems higly unlikely...

makes more sense that he put the iced tea down before attacking him then him setting it down nicely after being shot... It was a tragic incident but the media made it out to be much more than it was.

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

4/7/2012 6:54 PM

don't bring skittles to a gun fight

crystal meth

4/8/2012 10:19 PM

bmx4orlife wrote: zimmerman provoked the fight... zimmerman ran at treyvon with a gun if someone started yelling "cracker" and ran at me with a gun id try and fight back too... then the fat ass who weighed over 50 probabbly closer to 100 pounds more than trey von got hisd ass kicked and shot treyvon... he was not suppossed to even chase him... he started it... trey von didnt do a sinle fucking thing but all of the sudden he is getting chased and yelled at.. and eventually shot.... and zimmerman says that treyvon beat hjim up but treyvons iced tea was found right next to him... whatr happened? treyvon sets his tea down nicely and then beat a guy who had a gun and decided too walk off with his tea without moving zimmermans gun and just got shot.... seems higly unlikely...

Your facts are off.

Treyvon was 6'3'' and Zimmerman was 5'8'' and smaller. Why would Zimmerman be calling a black kid cracker? If Zimmerman was bent on shooting Treyvon, how did Teyvon slam his head into the ground. He would have been shot before touching Zimmerman. Treyvon was being followed not chased and that ended when Zimmerman was heading back to his truck to wait for police like the the call center told him to. That's when things went south. Their are witnesses backing up Zimmerman's story

http://www.newsmax.com/US/trayvon-martin-zimmerman-killing/2012/03/26/id/433912

4/8/2012 10:28 PM

nobody wrote: I'm appalled you can't read between the lines, but you do exist in one of the largest racist belts of America (do have fam in Greenwood, but they are down for anti-racism). Zimmerman is shown in a vid unharmed. He allegedly is heard saying "coon" or "punk" on the dispatch. Treyvon seemed like a good kid, media aside. I'd fucking rally for someone getting murdered under the guise of "stand your ground" w/o charges to said advocate any time. Wait, ARE you Zimmerman??



Uninjured you say?

http://www.conservativerefocus.com/blog5.php/2012/04/06/outraged-george-zimmerman-led-protests-against-sanford-police-chief-for-attack-on-black-man

Yeah, he's racist... You know leading a protest to get the police chief's son arrested for hitting a homeless black man...

4/9/2012 9:23 AM

Harry95 wrote: don't bring skittles to a gun fight

you sick bastard

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

4/9/2012 5:04 PM

this whole thing is fucked. Killing an unarmed person because you got into a fight for whatever reason is shit.

I'm quick with the hooks like Balrog..
My Steed
Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

Post a Reply to: treyvon martin case.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm