4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

35+ riding half pipe?

5/18/2013 7:07 PM

Are there any guys over 35 riding half pipe? I'm 39 and building one for the kids and I. Just wondering if I'm crazy or not.

-You can outdistance that which is running after you....... But not what is running inside you.

5/19/2013 1:59 AM

Dennis Mccoy is 43 and still enters X-Games Vert.

5/19/2013 4:21 AM

BMX_Forever wrote: Dennis Mccoy is 43 and still enters X-Games Vert.

He's also one of the most talented guys to ever ride a bike, I meant any normal everyday guys.

-You can outdistance that which is running after you....... But not what is running inside you.

5/19/2013 9:36 AM

BMX_Forever wrote: Dennis Mccoy is 43 and still enters X-Games Vert.

doug-b wrote: He's also one of the most talented guys to ever ride a bike, I meant any normal everyday guys.

Not sure, but honestly if you like the idea of it, go for it!

5/23/2013 11:00 PM

who cares, go for it man... ive met a few riders at parks that are up there in age with their kids

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/9/2013 1:57 PM

42 and still progressing, just take the time to stretch and warm up, the more you ride the better your body reacts to crashes..HAHAHAHAHA remember to have fun!!

7/20/2013 5:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2013 5:29 AM

I'm 36 and sometimes I ride the half pipe. Just the simple stuff. Sometimes I see young guys asking themselves why grandpa is still riding......but I don't give a sh..

@motomonkey; cool pic !! Respect !

Gravity sucks

9/9/2013 12:59 PM

I know i shouldnt use this phrase, but you only live once

9/26/2013 7:26 AM

datguycal wrote: I know i shouldnt use this phrase, but you only live once

its okay, tupac and the bmx riders from pokemon did it over a decade earlier

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/2/2013 7:08 PM

motomonkey wrote:

42 and still progressing, just take the time to stretch and warm up, the more you ride the better your body reacts to crashes..HAHAHAHAHA remember to have fun!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKK YEA!

6/7/2014 6:12 AM

Well, I guess X-games vert finals proved age is not a limiting fator and pretty much answered the question...

MarcusV

7/20/2014 10:48 AM

im 30 years old and just started riding street again.

i ride to stay young

7/31/2014 2:29 AM

if you love it, just do it

10/19/2014 8:23 PM

I am 40 and just started riding street and park again. I kick my own ass constantly on my bike but i am getten better. I say go for it. And most of all , have fun.

Standard trail boss, slam bars, demolition stem, shadow seat post, peddals,sprocket ,captive forks.
profile 3 pc cranks, profile mini hubs, odyssey 7ka rims , fit faf white wallz.

Post a Reply to: 35+ riding half pipe?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm