4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

New England Freestyle Movie - In Produciton

12/5/2011 5:26 PM

The freestyle scene in the eighties was one of the great periods in the sport. Dennis Langlais, Scott Moroney and Jeff Winston are leading an effort to product a documentary about it and want to invite in the riders involved. Many of the riders such as Joe Johnson, Chris Lashua, Gregg Macomber, Darren Pelio, Kevin Martin and others are already working with us to put together the story and compile footage.

Joe Johnson, Joe Johnson at 2 hip KOV

Do you have videos and photos to share? Check out the Facebook group "Grass Roots: The Origins of a New England BMX Freestyle Community" or friend Scott Moroney.

Take a look a sketch of the intro scene. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49slosKTTBk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49slosKTTBk

moroneyscott@gmail.com

2/20/2012 3:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2012 3:40 PM

ill definitely going to be looking forward to this, has anymore happened on this project

Im a mom, i ride & i race for Grindz Co.
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

2/20/2012 4:48 PM

If you are on Facebook look up the group "Grass Roots: The Origins of a New England BMX Freestyle Community". End of the year is when we are targeting to be done.

3/14/2012 5:58 PM

scottmoroney wrote: If you are on Facebook look up the group "Grass Roots: The Origins of a New England BMX Freestyle Community". End of the year is when we are targeting to be done.

done asked to join the group under steven remy

Im a mom, i ride & i race for Grindz Co.
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

Post a Reply to: New England Freestyle Movie - In Produciton

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm