4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

TWIN PALMS?

11/7/2009 7:40 PM

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER TWIN PALMS IN RIVERSIDE,CA?AND IF SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND VIDEOS OR PICS FROM THOSE DAYS?

$o Cal Dave Rider4L S&M4L TPL4L HSL4L
Any day riding is a better day than at work!

11/7/2009 8:03 PM

what is that? sorry idk but i might do some searching.

''if i was a whore i would sell my body parts just like i do on my bikes''
REFs: jrage, sweetdreams3 8x, iRideBikes07 2x, Gussy, Vam999, ridehard93 , gstring02,ridehard93... many more

11/7/2009 9:41 PM

well you would have to be in your mid 20's just to rememberr what it was but it was one of the greatest trails ever. anyone in there mid 20's from riverside would know what twin palms is bro

11/21/2009 11:36 PM

Used to ride there all the time. Place was hard packed and not fun to crash on. But left there bleeding plenty of times.

11/21/2009 11:42 PM

hell yeah bro that place was ruthless to rookies it definitely wasnt a place for crashers lol

12/27/2009 7:52 AM

Twin palms was tha shit!

2/23/2010 10:41 PM

Yep I got taken out of there in ambulance. Broken nose, stitches in nose, lip, cheek and 30 in my ear. I love that place. I think I have some home fotage and a bunch of old VHS vids I might be able scrounge up sandm4life. I'm in yucaipa hit me up. Were building trails and I have a mini ramp.

4/3/2010 12:00 AM

I remember hearing alot of stories about these trails back in the day, but I think they got torn down before I ever had a chance to go ride them. I was bummed. Haha. These and Arlington trails too.

Refs: Scramhype, Russellonabike, Dee Hos, Lbonbi, Pcoco, Raz, Bug31, Wallywangois2hip, Paul Hutchison

4/3/2010 12:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2010 12:01 AM

*edit. douple post*

Refs: Scramhype, Russellonabike, Dee Hos, Lbonbi, Pcoco, Raz, Bug31, Wallywangois2hip, Paul Hutchison

4/21/2013 3:38 PM

Ahh Twin Palms! The mecca of early dirt jumps! Got out there once in a while with my bro, he used to tear that up. The big double which had a 15-20ft gap greeted you at the entrance coming from Arlington Ave.

4/25/2013 10:21 AM

this is kinda off topic, but does anyone on here remember the bowl or whatever it was, they had people like digging it out when it was uncovered like a year ago for a road, im just wondering if they were able to save it or not

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/6/2013 11:56 AM

The bowl i think you are talking about is in la some were it was a old skate park the were going to put in a off ramp and they found it and there was nothing wrong with it they just buried it the last thing i herd about it was tony hawk was trying to save it
Post a Reply to: TWIN PALMS?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm