4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Rexburg riders / Idaho riders

2/28/2013 10:24 AM

Who here rides BMX in Rexburg? I am going to be moving up there this summer for school. I looked up their litle skate park and it looks good enough to get me by! Luckily it looks like they are cool with bikers riding there! better than all the anti-bmx parks down here in SD.
I would like to know if anyone has ridden that park or really if anyone rides a two wheeler in Idaho at all! haha

3/19/2013 8:42 AM

Rexberg ain't too bad, but coming from SD, get ready for a culture shock. I went to school just south of there in Pocatello (Go Bengals! haha). Anyway, there are a handful of cool parks in eastern Idaho. As far as I know nobody is kicking bikes out except Blackfoot. That park kinda blows so no big loss.
Idaho Falls has a pretty cool new park they built a couple years ago. St. Anthony is worth the drive. Pocatello's Ross park is so-so. Pokey is better for street sessions though. And there were trails there when I lived there but IDK nowadays. I've ridden Rexberg a handful of times and I always find something interesting to do, and if you can bunnyhop more than 6 inches off the ground I think the mayor actually comes out and shakes your hand, haha!

I make a trip up to ride eastern idaho every summer just cause its nice to ride something different than Salt Lake, this year I might continue onto Montana, I've heard good things.

3/19/2013 8:58 AM

DirtyJoe wrote: Rexberg ain't too bad, but coming from SD, get ready for a culture shock. I went to school just south of there in Pocatello (Go Bengals! haha). Anyway, there are a handful of cool parks in eastern Idaho. As far as I know nobody is kicking bikes out except Blackfoot. That park kinda blows so no big loss.
Idaho Falls has a pretty cool new park they built a couple years ago. St. Anthony is worth the drive. Pocatello's Ross park is so-so. Pokey is better for street sessions though. And there were trails there when I lived there but IDK nowadays. I've ridden Rexberg a handful of times and I always find something interesting to do, and if you can bunnyhop more than 6 inches off the ground I think the mayor actually comes out and shakes your hand, haha!

I make a trip up to ride eastern idaho every summer just cause its nice to ride something different than Salt Lake, this year I might continue onto Montana, I've heard good things.

Oh, almost forgot, Shelley Idaho has a park, I've been kicked out numerous times, but its worth it.

3/29/2013 8:43 AM

DirtyJoe wrote: Rexberg ain't too bad, but coming from SD, get ready for a culture shock. I went to school just south of there in Pocatello (Go Bengals! haha). Anyway, there are a handful of cool parks in eastern Idaho. As far as I know nobody is kicking bikes out except Blackfoot. That park kinda blows so no big loss.

DirtyJoe wrote: Oh, almost forgot, Shelley Idaho has a park, I've been kicked out numerous times, but its worth it.

Awesome thanks Joe! Yeah I visited the school I am going to and it definitely is a different scene, but I started riding BMX in WA state and so I know the small town, no one rides, feel. haha I am excited though, and hope to get a little tripod set up for my camera so I can o some DIY self filming to keep myself busy!
Have you ridden specifically at the Rexburg park? the pics on line look decent! Just wondering if you have first hand experience with it. Thanks!

5/31/2013 7:18 PM

come to billings I want to shred with u lol

Save a tree
Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842 ;

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/22/2014 7:42 PM

I know your post is way old but I live in Idaho Falls. Try the skatepark in Tauphaus Park off of South Boulevard by the zoo.

Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Post a Reply to: Rexburg riders / Idaho riders

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm