4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

seattle/tacoma

10/17/2008 2:10 AM

anyone in the area?

11/10/2008 2:53 AM

I live by silverdale. Use to live down by Indianola but we recently moved.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded.

11/18/2008 12:43 PM

kinda i live in olympia

12/1/2008 10:13 PM

yeah i live kinda buy seattle. about two hours north. im headin up to bellevue for a week. anyone know any sick parks where bikes are alowed

just tryin to ride
-chad

12/1/2008 11:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2008 11:12 PM

i am in arlington and i don't know any parks north of seattle i am probably going to build a box-jump setup similar to scotty cranmer's park exept outdoors in my backyard, hopefully i will figure out a way to sheild it from the rain.

1964 plymouth valiant wagon

1/24/2009 11:35 AM

chad.c wrote: i am in arlington and i don't know any parks north of seattle i am probably going to build a box-jump setup similar to scotty cranmer's park exept outdoors in my backyard, hopefully i will figure out a way to sheild it from the rain.

I live 2 miles from that park and with that near by you never need to leave. Burlington alright and Bellingham is good.

3/20/2009 3:26 PM

I'm in Aberdeen, not too far, around 2 hours south.

4/3/2009 11:20 PM

marysville anyone wanna shred i got another guy (josh) i ride with it me up if your in the area i cant drive yet so lol gotta be ridin distance

4/29/2009 8:34 PM

durtrider4life wrote: marysville anyone wanna shred i got another guy (josh) i ride with it me up if your in the area i cant drive yet so lol gotta be ridin distance

Hey who is this!? Hit me up .

7/2/2009 12:33 AM

I just moved here anyone down to build some trails in the marysville area.

7/3/2009 3:53 PM

this is an old comment. i live on cap. hill. just moved up here, been riding solo, someone meet up with me and we'll shred

thats why its called the Great Northwest.

7/22/2009 2:03 PM

i live in renton, which is 20 minutes away, does seattle have any good street spots. or park?

NEXT bikes all god damn day

7/31/2009 10:27 PM

i live in burien. i'm new to riding, just gave up skating, and i need some people to ride with.

10/9/2009 6:15 AM

anyone in lake stevens?

we have just one group of bikers that we shred with. aint no pussy shit either
eastern, 2 verdes, a kink, a dk integral, fit. blah blah blah you knowww lol.

hit me up. lets shred

ride for the love

10/11/2009 4:31 PM

Lake Stevens is balls.
Does anyone have a 21" Frame the want to sell? I need a bike to ride like now.

10/18/2009 7:20 PM

Marysville Jack wrote: Lake Stevens is balls.
Does anyone have a 21" Frame the want to sell? I need a bike to ride like now.

OH I KNOW

lake stevens sucks fuckin dick for riding.

we just find places.
also we go to the snohomish skate park.

snoho skate park is pretty nice.

we dont have a skatepark in fake stevens

ride for the love

11/10/2009 9:29 AM

orange93 wrote: I'm in Aberdeen, not too far, around 2 hours south.

im in nampa lol

i done did got a federal now

11/17/2009 1:17 PM

I just coming off a separated shoulder and bruised kidney and its time to go ride some trails!

11/20/2009 1:47 PM

hey do you guys know good street parts near tacoma/gig harbor (if you know where that is) if not gig harbor is west of tacoma take the 16 over the bridge and go north and its gig harbor.

im gonna be up their soon and i wanna know some nice ledges or gaps or any street/dirt parts in the area thanks

11/22/2009 2:58 PM

EasternRider951 wrote: hey do you guys know good street parts near tacoma/gig harbor (if you know where that is) if not gig harbor is west of tacoma take the 16 over the bridge and go north and its gig harbor.

im gonna be up their soon and i wanna know some nice ledges or gaps or any street/dirt parts in the area thanks

Gig Harbor skatepark. But, the only thing you'll be riding this time of year is Skatebarn in Renton. Stay down in Cali and enjoy the dryness and warmth.

11/22/2009 5:26 PM

EasternRider951 wrote: hey do you guys know good street parts near tacoma/gig harbor (if you know where that is) if not gig harbor is west of tacoma take the 16 over the bridge and go north and its gig harbor.

Marysville Jack wrote: Gig Harbor skatepark. But, the only thing you'll be riding this time of year is Skatebarn in Renton. Stay down in Cali and enjoy the dryness and warmth.

haha ok

12/14/2009 1:14 PM

orange93 wrote: I'm in Aberdeen, not too far, around 2 hours south.

kinkroc08 wrote: im in nampa lol

jeremy your dumb

Sh-tan-re is awesome

12/30/2009 10:53 PM

Bremerton hasn't got shit unless your a hardcore street rider. Sick rails and all, just gotta have the balls to do it, planning on building up a fatty course here in the summer time, theres a bunch of uncontracted land not owned by the city and it's places where they were gonna build houses n stuff, but the economy sucks so the plan went down the drain so it's all free land to build. Anybody down to ride hit me up, I get around.

4/9/2010 12:22 AM

renton. all we got really is skatebarn i ride there all the time

you better get out of my face! or im gonna round house ur ass!!!

4/9/2010 12:24 AM

fitbikecole wrote: i live in renton, which is 20 minutes away, does seattle have any good street spots. or park?

what no way we should ride sometime. i roll a all flat black bike with crome rims

you better get out of my face! or im gonna round house ur ass!!!

6/11/2010 1:05 PM

Im a total nooby but street interests me more than anything else...any good areas in Marysville???????? i wann shred street this saturday so bad!

12/8/2010 7:59 PM

yae im in marysville hit me up! im DTR

12/8/2010 7:59 PM

yae im in marysville hit me up! im DTR

1/14/2011 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2011 6:38 PM

Hey i live in seattle up in the u district. anyone want to ride? im 19 been riding for about a year and a half

refs on the come up http://thecomeupbmx.net/forum/member.php?u=30217 ;

Refs Here: Scramhype, 562_Rider. , LAUDENSLAYER, Wolfen, Ron44ald (X2), the balt, Dee Hos

2/15/2011 4:47 PM

durtrider4life wrote: marysville anyone wanna shred i got another guy (josh) i ride with it me up if your in the area i cant drive yet so lol gotta be ridin distance

Marysville Jack wrote: Hey who is this!? Hit me up .

I'm in marysville I just started riding I'm on a poopy diamond back viper so it's kinda heavy haha.

Keep it frosty

Post a Reply to: seattle/tacoma

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm