4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

My "Graduation edit"

3/22/2013 3:28 PM

I am extremely pleased to announce the drop of my Graduation edit! The premiss of this video is that its a compilation of tricks I have always dreamed of doing at my High School. Because I am going to graduate High School in June, I wanted to sack up and make those dreams a reality. Here is what I came up with.
Filmed and edited by Tomas Perez.
http://vimeo.com/62462870

Big thanks to Armourdillo Belt Co. for everything!
http://armourdillobrand.com/

3/22/2013 3:43 PM

nice! that caveman was sick!

3/22/2013 3:45 PM

sludgebmx wrote: nice! that caveman was sick!

Thanks a bunch dude!

3/22/2013 3:54 PM

FUCK YES!! that pegs to kickflip was soo sick

Photobucket

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

3/22/2013 6:26 PM

damn, i kept up with all your videos, i thought you were a park rat, but you ride some solid street

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/22/2013 6:39 PM

dream wrote: damn, i kept up with all your videos, i thought you were a park rat, but you ride some solid street

Haha thanks Dream! That means a bunch dude.

3/23/2013 12:01 AM

Saw this on TCU a little bit ago. Mad props dude!

3/23/2013 8:49 AM

Very nice! I want that weather...

3/23/2013 7:49 PM

PBJSammitch wrote: Saw this on TCU a little bit ago. Mad props dude!

Shucks, thats PBJ! Yeah, I was hyped to see they posted it on the front page!! :D

3/24/2013 4:15 PM

damn, if this landed on tcu, you know you're good, and that TCU IS LURKING ON VITAL!!!!!!!! lol jus kitting. are you going to college?

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/25/2013 8:54 PM

dream wrote: damn, if this landed on tcu, you know you're good, and that TCU IS LURKING ON VITAL!!!!!!!! lol jus kitting. are you going to college?

Haha well thanks Dream! oh boy them lurkers.... Yeah I am going to college at BYU-Idaho next year.

3/25/2013 8:56 PM

SoCalShreds wrote: Haha well thanks Dream! oh boy them lurkers.... Yeah I am going to college at BYU-Idaho next year.

haha sick, just becomes more spots to shred hopefully.

Jade Bike Check

3/25/2013 9:21 PM

dream wrote: damn, if this landed on tcu, you know you're good, and that TCU IS LURKING ON VITAL!!!!!!!! lol jus kitting. are you going to college?

SoCalShreds wrote: Haha well thanks Dream! oh boy them lurkers.... Yeah I am going to college at BYU-Idaho next year.

dream wrote: haha sick, just becomes more spots to shred hopefully.

Yeah it will for sure be fun to hit new spots! Im always keen to go spot hunting in a new area. You a senior? and are you going to college next year?

3/26/2013 7:13 AM

dream wrote: haha sick, just becomes more spots to shred hopefully.

SoCalShreds wrote: Yeah it will for sure be fun to hit new spots! Im always keen to go spot hunting in a new area. You a senior? and are you going to college next year?

I'm a junior but since I didn't do that good freshmen and sophomore year. Average like a C. And this year I'm getting all A and B. With a 3.5. I'm planning to do good on the SAT and go to Cal state Fullerton.

Jade Bike Check

3/26/2013 3:25 PM

dream wrote: I'm a junior but since I didn't do that good freshmen and sophomore year. Average like a C. And this year I'm getting all A and B. With a 3.5. I'm planning to do good on the SAT and go to Cal state Fullerton.

Nicee, good stuff dude! As lames as this sounds, enjoy high school, enjoy riding, and enjoy not working! make the most of your junior and senior year and learn some gnarly stuff!

3/26/2013 3:31 PM

=[, for now i have a shitload of studying to do, and i just started studying for SAT which is late, so i been studying a lot. it really sucks, my favorite time of the day is sleeping lol. i ride like once a week for like 2-4 hours. next years going to be better tho

Jade Bike Check

3/26/2013 9:56 PM

dream wrote: =[, for now i have a shitload of studying to do, and i just started studying for SAT which is late, so i been studying a lot. it really sucks, my favorite time of the day is sleeping lol. i ride like once a week for like 2-4 hours. next years going to be better tho

Yeah SAT studying is very important, but if I could redo high school I would just ride a lot more. Dont worry about girls cuz at that age they dont last. Just ride because your skill and memories will last!

3/26/2013 10:03 PM

SoCalShreds wrote: Yeah SAT studying is very important, but if I could redo high school I would just ride a lot more. Dont worry about girls cuz at that age they dont last. Just ride because your skill and memories will last!

and cuts and bones will heal fast!

Jade Bike Check

3/27/2013 8:54 AM

dream wrote: =[, for now i have a shitload of studying to do, and i just started studying for SAT which is late, so i been studying a lot. it really sucks, my favorite time of the day is sleeping lol. i ride like once a week for like 2-4 hours. next years going to be better tho

SoCalShreds wrote: Yeah SAT studying is very important, but if I could redo high school I would just ride a lot more. Dont worry about girls cuz at that age they dont last. Just ride because your skill and memories will last!

dream wrote: and cuts and bones will heal fast!

We should make a rap! Or I could just take a nap....

3/27/2013 9:14 AM

Kudos to you for rocking a helmet. Not enough kids do these days.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

3/27/2013 9:56 AM

dave lawrence wrote: Kudos to you for rocking a helmet. Not enough kids do these days.

Thanks Dave! Yeah, I have hit my head enough times WITH a helmet, that I dont want to know what would happen if I didnt rock one.

3/29/2013 6:42 AM

Synn wrote: Very nice! I want that weather...

Haha yeah I am way spoiled to live in CA. best riding weather ever! I am going to be moving to ID for school, and am def going to miss the weather here.

3/29/2013 7:58 AM

That ninja drop was nutty.

509-200-327eight. April 14 Bike check
Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx
eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

3/30/2013 9:52 AM

Broughton wrote: That ninja drop was nutty.

haha yeah I thought I was going to die. Thanks dude!

4/28/2013 9:56 AM

I love the riding and filming and song choice for this edit! It''s all around awesome! I favorited it on TCU's iPhone app, but I had no idea it was you riding. That school looks like so much fun. If that's all filmed at one school, that one school has more spots than the town and the town next to mine combined. Keep it up!

Refs: element4all, kroller

4/29/2013 12:58 AM

I was just rolling down memory lane and happened to watch this edit again. It's sooo good! You killed it!

4/30/2013 8:54 AM

SIRE wrote: I love the riding and filming and song choice for this edit! It''s all around awesome! I favorited it on TCU's iPhone app, but I had no idea it was you riding. That school looks like so much fun. If that's all filmed at one school, that one school has more spots than the town and the town next to mine combined. Keep it up!

Dang thanks a bunch dude that really means a lot to me! That super cool to hear that my edit hypes other guys up to want to go ride. Yeah it is all filmed at my high school, it sure is pretty sweet with how many spots it has! Stay tuned for more pics and videos coming out soon!

5/5/2013 8:57 PM

i brought an amourdillo WALLET! =] its super sick

Jade Bike Check

5/5/2013 9:10 PM

Damn man that's some damn good riding, I saw this some time back and I was like screw imma watch it again haha.
Good job!

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

5/6/2013 4:20 PM

Sweet! I hope im that good by the time I graduate.

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn

Post a Reply to: My "Graduation edit"

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm