4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

My bros' edit (Skateboarding)

3/26/2012 10:03 PM



Enjoy and I know I song jacked but this was very mutual with the video.

3/26/2012 10:31 PM

get closer, lower, and film frontside whenever possible.

.

3/26/2012 11:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2012 11:55 PM

pretty sweet
he's pretty sick on a board
has he ever tried riding?

3/27/2012 12:30 AM

brianoob wrote: pretty sweet
he's pretty sick on a board
has he ever tried riding?

My brother sucks ass riding a bike lol. He's not really diggin it either.

3/28/2012 1:52 PM

What camera/lense set up is that? Looks damn good!

Instagram - @hunnamo

3/28/2012 4:27 PM

HB Mooky wrote: What camera/lense set up is that? Looks damn good!

Canon T2i with the 18-55mm zoom and a 8mm Rokinon fisheye.

All the clips are recorded on the fisheye. Only one clip (hard-flip 5-0) was filmed with the 18-55mm lens with a threaded fisheye that's why it had that vignetting (black corners)

3/28/2012 7:35 PM

HB Mooky wrote: What camera/lense set up is that? Looks damn good!

WildBycyclist666 wrote: Canon T2i with the 18-55mm zoom and a 8mm Rokinon fisheye.

All the clips are recorded on the fisheye. Only one clip (hard-flip 5-0) was filmed with the 18-55mm lens with a threaded fisheye that's why it had that vignetting (black corners)

Wow it looked damn good for a DSLR! Most DSLR footage thats out now looks real bland and fuzzy, but your shit looks like a HVX to me haha

Instagram - @hunnamo

3/28/2012 7:43 PM

HB Mooky wrote: Wow it looked damn good for a DSLR! Most DSLR footage thats out now looks real bland and fuzzy, but your shit looks like a HVX to me haha

Thanks man! I color balanced each and every clip the way I want and try to even everything out. I shoot at manual exposure and stuff and they came out pretty sharp. I'm not too stoked on my stock lens (18-55), it's not really sharp at all but the auto-focus is pretty convenient.

Anyways, thanks dude!

3/28/2012 7:47 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote: Thanks man! I color balanced each and every clip the way I want and try to even everything out. I shoot at manual exposure and stuff and they came out pretty sharp. I'm not too stoked on my stock lens (18-55), it's not really sharp at all but the auto-focus is pretty convenient.

Anyways, thanks dude!

Yeah the coloring looks awesome! Especially at 1:25, the doors pop so much next to the walls

Instagram - @hunnamo

3/28/2012 7:53 PM

Hell yeah! I've only been filming/editing for about 3 months now. I get better at it every time.

3/28/2012 8:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/28/2012 8:19 PM

pharmacy all day!!!!!! first thing i noticed, you always know when someone is from the high desert cuz almost everyone skates a pharmacy board lol

LIFE BEHIND BARS

3/28/2012 9:19 PM

rideallday661 wrote: pharmacy all day!!!!!! first thing i noticed, you always know when someone is from the high desert cuz almost everyone skates a pharmacy board lol

Love Pharmacy, my bro skates "flow" for them lol and he gets mad discounts from them and he can get me some nice gear, clothes, shoes etc.

3/29/2012 12:55 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote: Love Pharmacy, my bro skates "flow" for them lol and he gets mad discounts from them and he can get me some nice gear, clothes, shoes etc.

fuck yea, there so legit they hook anybody up once they know them lol i use to get free grip and shit haha thats legit that he skates for them though its hard to get on pharmacy

LIFE BEHIND BARS

3/29/2012 1:18 PM

Yeah, my bro has been putting a lot of work in lately. So much solid lines.

4/1/2012 1:45 PM

He's got some nice hardflips he's good skating switch too.

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

4/1/2012 2:01 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote: He's got some nice hardflips he's good skating switch too.

Yup, unfortunately he was in Vegas with some homies and cops caught him smoking weed. They gave us a call last night around midnight.

Although he is good huh?

4/1/2012 2:18 PM

Ya definitely I wish I was out in cali a lot of nice spots and good hype.

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

Post a Reply to: My bros' edit (Skateboarding)

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm