4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

STLRS Abruptly Summer

6/22/2014 7:25 AM

My recent edit of me and the homies

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/22/2014 12:21 PM

Shit was good, loved the nollie3 > manual 180 > fullcab @ 2:20

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/23/2014 6:25 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote: Shit was good, loved the nollie3 > manual 180 > fullcab @ 2:20

Thanks man! yes Davids on another level hes only 15 years old and can 3 whip spines, boxes and out of wedges.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/24/2014 9:03 AM

Nice man!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/27/2014 9:02 PM

T-rider wrote: Nice man!

Thanks bud!

7/11/2014 12:56 PM

Man i know this is old but do you guys come to oklahoma at all cuz i swear to god ive seen that black and chrome bike at one of the parks by my town and whats the song lol

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/15/2014 6:41 PM

Shadow2 wrote: Man i know this is old but do you guys come to oklahoma at all cuz i swear to god ive seen that black and chrome bike at one of the parks by my town and whats the song lol

One of my buddys in the edit just buzzed through Oklahoma on 11th or 12th hes on the all black bike with a brake.

7/16/2014 12:11 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: One of my buddys in the edit just buzzed through Oklahoma on 11th or 12th hes on the all black bike with a brake.

Yea dont think it was him..lol this was before summer when i seen this bike man

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/16/2014 8:38 PM

Shadow2 wrote: Man i know this is old but do you guys come to oklahoma at all cuz i swear to god ive seen that black and chrome bike at one of the parks by my town and whats the song lol

Brokenbmx wrote: One of my buddys in the edit just buzzed through Oklahoma on 11th or 12th hes on the all black bike with a brake.

Shadow2 wrote: Yea dont think it was him..lol this was before summer when i seen this bike man

Ahh gotcha! nope none of us have been out of state until the last few weeks

Post a Reply to: STLRS Abruptly Summer

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm