4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Jourdan Barba Q&A - 6/3/13 - 6/7/13

6/3/2013 9:46 AM

Colony pro Jourdan Barba is going to be hanging around this thread from Monday June 3rd until Friday June 7th to answer all your questions! Be sure to get all your questions in by Friday.

6/3/2013 1:29 PM

Yooooo awesome rider.... How do you feel about female riders?
What parts do you often break?
What do you think about heavy set riders?
What scares you most when riding?
Do you ever use bmx to pick up chicks?

Coca cola, Baking soda ,water.....my choppa spit fire like a magic dragon.....THROW BARS NOT BABIES.... www.wegonemakeit.blogspot.com ... #3686, black chicks do it best!!!! Eagleeyeentertainmentonline.com

6/3/2013 4:27 PM

If you were to give advice to someone what would be your best advice to give?

When it comes to fear how do YOU cope with it? How would you tell someone else to cope with fear?

Anything philosophical you'd like to say?

Anything you'd like to mention to any of us? =)

6/3/2013 4:37 PM

Are you happy with your life? (I know people define success as being wealthy but to each his own. Success is what one believes it to be)

Would you still be riding bmx if you hadn't made it "pro"?

Srry for all the personal questions.... well who am I kidding I wouldn't be asking them If I were truly sorry =) You don't have to answer them though. Thanks for your input and taking the time to answer some questions.

6/3/2013 6:49 PM

how much fun do you have in austin?

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

6/3/2013 7:11 PM

How do you feel about bike weight, do you like your shit on the lighter side or prefer a beefy setup?
Do you ever lift weights specifically for bmx or do you get your workout mostly from riding?
How tall are you and how do top tube sizes affect your particular riding style?
What's your take on 48h wheels? Ever bust enough rims to the point of considering a 48?

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

6/3/2013 10:42 PM

GetDamaged wrote: Yooooo awesome rider.... How do you feel about female riders?
What parts do you often break?
What do you think about heavy set riders?
What scares you most when riding?
Do you ever use bmx to pick up chicks?

I think female riders are rad we need more females in bmx! The parts I break the most would be axles ! I think all riders are dope heavy set or skinny as long as there having fun. When I ride I try to have the most fun with it usually if its scary I wouldn't really mess with certain tricks or setups . Girls usually find the pro bmxer pick up lines corny haha!

6/3/2013 11:12 PM

BMXism wrote: How do you feel about bike weight, do you like your shit on the lighter side or prefer a beefy setup?
Do you ever lift weights specifically for bmx or do you get your workout mostly from riding?
How tall are you and how do top tube sizes affect your particular riding style?
What's your take on 48h wheels? Ever bust enough rims to the point of considering a 48?

I like my bikes to feel solid at least 26 lbs ,I don't really lift weights grinding some rails and ledges is a good upper body workout! I use any 20" inch tube there all the same. 48 wheels are cool whatever your into !

6/3/2013 11:17 PM

catfish95 wrote: how much fun do you have in austin?

I had a great time! What happens in Austin stays in Austin haha!

6/3/2013 11:21 PM

Aav1996 wrote: Are you happy with your life? (I know people define success as being wealthy but to each his own. Success is what one believes it to be)

Would you still be riding bmx if you hadn't made it "pro"?

Srry for all the personal questions.... well who am I kidding I wouldn't be asking them If I were truly sorry =) You don't have to answer them though. Thanks for your input and taking the time to answer some questions.

I love my life I feel very blessed to have such good sponsors supporting me ! It's not about being pro or having tons of money it's about having fun and enjoying the little things in life!

6/4/2013 12:36 AM

4 peg riding was it hard to get used to at first ?
Saw a few clips of you riding at local park hunt...great riding man keep up the good stuff

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICK,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

6/4/2013 10:23 AM

Why are you such a boss????

6/4/2013 11:21 AM

Ryanguettler wrote: Why are you such a boss????

hahaha a boss says to another boss lol

Save a tree
Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842 ;

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/4/2013 11:24 AM

Whats ur favorite trick
least favorite trick
how do you feel about brett banasawiz and his crash
favorite colony part
favorite part thats not a colony part

Save a tree

6/4/2013 4:45 PM

Hey mate...you're coming out to Australia in a couple weeks. What things are you really looking forward too on the trip?

6/4/2013 5:50 PM

oscar5788 wrote: 4 peg riding was it hard to get used to at first ?
Saw a few clips of you riding at local park hunt...great riding man keep up the good stuff

When I first started riding 4 pegs I had to get used to my back foot hitting the back peg but after a week of trying different grinds I became more natural !

6/4/2013 5:56 PM

Ryanguettler wrote: Why are you such a boss????

I looked up to all types of badass riders such as yourself growing up I knew I wanted to try the same!

6/4/2013 6:07 PM

WallmartBMX wrote: Whats ur favorite trick
least favorite trick
how do you feel about brett banasawiz and his crash
favorite colony part
favorite part thats not a colony part

My fav trick would be barspins you could do them in combos,grinds,or bunnyhop cruising around! My least favorite trick would be back flips I'm not very comfortable upside down.its a bummer what happened to Brett it's always hard to see fellow riders take bad falls ! My fav colony part would be the Teddy v2 frame and odi longneck grips would be my fav part that's not colony!

6/4/2013 6:10 PM

ColonyBMX wrote: Hey mate...you're coming out to Australia in a couple weeks. What things are you really looking forward too on the trip?

I'm looking forward to spending time with the colony Fam, riding Clint's mini ramp, new spots and goodtimes all around its gonna be a awesome time!

6/4/2013 9:47 PM

how long have u been riding and how long were u riding for before you got sponsered and what was ur skill set back then

Save a tree

Post a Reply to: Jourdan Barba Q&A - 6/3/13 - 6/7/13

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm