4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Must have parts for new bike

3/1/2014 8:09 PM

I am most likely buying a mongoose mode 900 this weekend... (my custom bike was stolen and I don't want to buy a really nice bike again right now) What are the parts I should order for it. I will most likely buy from dans.

Still Learning BMX

3/2/2014 10:56 AM

TroTh_BMX! wrote: I am most likely buying a mongoose mode 900 this weekend... (my custom bike was stolen and I don't want to buy a really nice bike again right now) What are the parts I should order for it. I will most likely buy from dans.

A dildo seat

Go truck yourself!

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

3/6/2014 7:05 AM

TroTh_BMX! wrote: I am most likely buying a mongoose mode 900 this weekend... (my custom bike was stolen and I don't want to buy a really nice bike again right now) What are the parts I should order for it. I will most likely buy from dans.

bikesandbeaches_yo wrote: A dildo seat

You're thinking of the Bone Deth Vibrator seat lol.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/7/2014 6:32 AM

Replace parts as they break

A good start woyld be stem, tires, maybe bars depending on how they feel to you

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/26/2014 3:07 PM

Wrong section + what handlebar said

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/26/2014 3:21 PM

Shortdude wrote: You're thinking of the Bone Deth Vibrator seat lol.

Oh yeah. How could I forget what it was called :O

Go truck yourself!

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

Post a Reply to: Must have parts for new bike

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm