4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Ryan Guettler Q&A - 5/27/13 - 5/31/13

5/27/2013 3:16 PM

Colony's Ryan Guettler will be answering your questions from Monday May, 27th to Friday May, 31st.

5/27/2013 3:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2013 6:55 PM

What influenced you to get back to riding after your injury?
What do you like to do outside of riding?
what is your favorite trick?
What is your favorite music to ride to?
By the way. I met you at the extreme thing comp in Vegas. You killed it!

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

5/27/2013 4:58 PM

Tell us something you think is inspirational?
What is love?
Something philosophical?
Best advice you've gotten in your life?
Best advice you'd give to someone else?

I'd figured your going to get all the frame spec questions asked and all else pertaining to bmx, so why not a little difference in questions =P

5/27/2013 5:29 PM

Favorite trick(s)?
What is one trick that you just can't seem to learn or get dialed?

5/27/2013 6:03 PM

Which way do you spin, are you goofy footed and what trick is the hardest trick you have ever landed?

DialedGuerraBmx

5/27/2013 6:45 PM

who influenced you to ride/ progress when you were growing up?
who is your biggest alli now?
who is your closest mates?

5/27/2013 7:37 PM

What is your favorite place to ride?
Have you ever rode at Beringer's backyard? If so, how do you feel about him selling the place?
What is your favorite trick?

5/27/2013 8:02 PM

Why do ride bmx? And who or what inspires you?
Who's was your favorite rider as a kid and now?
What's your most unique trick?
Saw your crash at sheep.. Glad to see back on the bike already

5/27/2013 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2013 8:13 PM

What part of America reminds you the most of Australia?

SEBxRIDESxBMX

Ride bikes, have fun, repeat.

5/27/2013 8:16 PM

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRICK(S)
WHAT AGE DID YOU START RIDING
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LEARN BARSPIN
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LEARN TAILWHIPS

5/27/2013 11:24 PM

If you could ride a Smooth set of nice Big Trails, or a big, flowy Concrete Park, both with just you and your mates there, which one would you choose?

5/28/2013 11:10 AM

You've been doing some big roadtrips with the top riders with Vans, would you ever consider doing a Mega Aussie trip across the states with new generation riders as well with bohan, mckay, and yourself?

5/29/2013 3:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2013 3:25 AM

hey you are my fav rider i wish i could get your frame but i ride a 18 inch.
you made me start riding i think you are the best.

what is you fav trick?
how long did it take to learn?
what are your fav grips?
who is you fav rider?
what makes you ride?
could you do a bike check? your bike looks mad

5/29/2013 11:04 AM

AlexDanielP wrote: What influenced you to get back to riding after your injury?
What do you like to do outside of riding?
what is your favorite trick?
What is your favorite music to ride to?
By the way. I met you at the extreme thing comp in Vegas. You killed it!

What influenced you to get back to riding after your injury? Watching lots of bmx and skate videos and staying around my mates.

What do you like to do outside of riding? Take photos and videos. Steal music off the net and hang out with the dogs.

what is your favorite trick? Tailwhips it took me a long time to learn so i did them alot now they are easy and my fav.

what makes you ride? Having my mates around i cant ride by myself i get bored so i like riding with my mates

5/29/2013 11:07 AM

Aav1996 wrote: Tell us something you think is inspirational?
What is love?
Something philosophical?
Best advice you've gotten in your life?
Best advice you'd give to someone else?

I'd figured your going to get all the frame spec questions asked and all else pertaining to bmx, so why not a little difference in questions =P

Aav1996 wrote: Tell us something you think is inspirational? Anyone that never gives up is inspirational, i hate when i hear people say "its too hard"

What is love? My bulldogs

Something philosophical? ???

Best advice you've gotten in your life? Find some thing that makes you happy and do it for the rest of your life mine is bmx.

Best advice you'd give to someone else? Ride hard live long.

5/29/2013 11:15 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: Favorite trick(s)?
What is one trick that you just can't seem to learn or get dialed?

what is your favorite trick? Tailwhips it took me a long time to learn so i did them alot now they are easy and my fav.

What is one trick that you just can't seem to learn or get dialed? 360 downside whips when i do oppo 360 normal whip i can do it every try but when i do normal 360 oppo whip i can never find my pedals

5/29/2013 11:17 AM

What? wrote: Which way do you spin, are you goofy footed and what trick is the hardest trick you have ever landed?

Which way do you spin, are you goofy footed and what trick is the hardest trick you have ever landed? No im not goofy footed i have left foot forward and spin to my right.

Hardest trick is back flip double tailwhip ive done them but not happy with them yet.

5/29/2013 11:20 AM

Cole_Beutel wrote: who influenced you to ride/ progress when you were growing up?
who is your biggest alli now?
who is your closest mates?

who influenced you to ride/ progress when you were growing up? Clint millar and lizard helped me alot growing up.

who is your biggest alli now? Just my mates who i ride with.

who is your closest mates? me and alex hiem are close and nick richardson im always happy to see them 2.

5/29/2013 11:22 AM

Soundwave wrote: What is your favorite place to ride?
Have you ever rode at Beringer's backyard? If so, how do you feel about him selling the place?
What is your favorite trick?

What is your favorite place to ride? Any new spot is always fun i hate riding the same thing over and over but i could ride beenleigh any day of the week.

Have you ever rode at Beringer's backyard? If so, how do you feel about him selling the place? Its sad to see it go but im glad he can move on and make a new spot. I got the chance to ride there and it was amazing. Matts a really nice guy.

What is your favorite trick? Tailwhips it took me a long time to learn so i did them alot now they are easy and my fav.

5/29/2013 12:01 PM

Devinbrown22 wrote: Why do ride bmx? And who or what inspires you?
Who's was your favorite rider as a kid and now?
What's your most unique trick?
Saw your crash at sheep.. Glad to see back on the bike already

Why do ride bmx? And who or what inspires you? freedom. i can escape the world and go ride my bike. What inspires me is just my mates who love to ride also.

Who's was your favorite rider as a kid and now? Always nasty (corey nastizo.)

What's your most unique trick? tailwhip to seat grab indian

5/29/2013 12:02 PM

staBMX wrote: What part of America reminds you the most of Australia?

What part of America reminds you the most of Australia? Id say costa mesa Cali because of the weather and all the cement parks around. beach is always good too.

5/29/2013 12:03 PM

Dylan105 wrote: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRICK(S)
WHAT AGE DID YOU START RIDING
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LEARN BARSPIN
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LEARN TAILWHIPS

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRICK(S) tailwhips and oppo 360
WHAT AGE DID YOU START RIDING 4 years old
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LEARN BARSPIN about a week
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LEARN TAILWHIPS about 2 months

5/29/2013 2:37 PM

I still believe pros don't win that much money. I guess I'm just asking if you could clear the "ride to be pro" up for us? What would you tell someone in bmx for "making it big"?

What would you tell a kid without motivation to ride?

5/29/2013 4:12 PM

what trick/spot do you like doing/going to the least?
(or)
what is your biggest pet peeve?

Riding is my escape.

5/29/2013 8:50 PM

what advice do you have for any up and coming rider other than stay with it etc.
also hows it like being on a team

Save a tree
Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842 ;

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/30/2013 12:02 PM

did you always want to go pro or did it just happen?

and your in costa mesa awesome, grandma lives there

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

5/31/2013 12:44 AM

Are you super comfortable with double flips? do they ever scare you?

5/31/2013 6:54 AM

How is it like being a pro bmx rider ? Is it enough for just living (money) or you had to do some job to live ?

5/31/2013 7:52 AM

AstErikBMX wrote: You've been doing some big roadtrips with the top riders with Vans, would you ever consider doing a Mega Aussie trip across the states with new generation riders as well with bohan, mckay, and yourself?

You've been doing some big roadtrips with the top riders with Vans, would you ever consider doing a Mega Aussie trip across the states with new generation riders as well with bohan, mckay, and yourself?

That would be amazing, The next big trip is to salt lake city and im planning all of it right now, mackay and bohan are 2 of my fav riders to watch so going on any trip with them is such a good time its just so hard because every one is so busy.

5/31/2013 7:56 AM

lachlan 18bmx wrote: hey you are my fav rider i wish i could get your frame but i ride a 18 inch.
you made me start riding i think you are the best.

what is you fav trick?
how long did it take to learn?
what are your fav grips?
who is you fav rider?
what makes you ride?
could you do a bike check? your bike looks mad

what is you fav trick? tailwhips are my fav
how long did it take to learn? about 2 moths of kicking them but not really committing to pulling it.
what are your fav grips? odi or edwin grip because they last so long
who is you fav rider? Right now i love seeing kevin paraza riding hes got so much energy
what makes you ride? freedom and it just the best feeling
Post a Reply to: Ryan Guettler Q&A - 5/27/13 - 5/31/13

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm