Zach Krejmas Q&A: July 8th - July 12th

Related:
Create New Tag

LorenzoGallegos

Vital BMX member LorenzoGallegos
5781 LorenzoGallegos http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/5781/avatar/c50_reptar.jpg?1306373465 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/LorenzoGallegos,5781/all 04/02/07 827 46 131 2045 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/LorenzoGallegos,5781/setup 417 8579 414

Posts: 8996

Joined: 4/2/2007

Location: Arvada, CO USA

Administrator

7/8/2013 1:08 PM

Aside from reppin' for Stranger, Lotek, GSport, Animal, and OSS, Zach Krejmas gets a helluva lot done here over at Vital so we thought it would be awesome for you all to be able to shoot him some questions for a week!

B(avaria)mx

Vital BMX member B(avaria)mx
96406 B(avaria)mx http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/96406/avatar/c50_174683_189969414366082_7761535_n.jpg?1342541063 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/B-avaria-mx,96406/all 07/17/12 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/B-avaria-mx,96406/setup 7 282 3

Posts: 289

Joined: 7/17/2012

Location: DEU

7/8/2013 1:48 PM

What's going on with Stranger at the moment? I mean Charlie and Craig are off the team and there is no real website, so what's up with that?

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/8/2013 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2013 2:52 PM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

What's going on with Stranger at the moment? I mean Charlie and Craig are off the team and there is no real website, so what's up with that?

Stranger has definitely slowed down for the time being while Rich Hirsch focuses his efforts elsewhere. I'm sure there will be a re-emergence though.

You can still get some of the stuff over at Dans Comp!

jeffrey.lapointe.18

Vital BMX member jeffrey.lapointe.18
100722 jeffrey.lapointe.18 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/100722/avatar/c50_fb_picture_100003319151996.jpg?1353764434 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/jeffrey-lapointe-18,100722/all 11/24/12 1 1 6

Posts: 1

Joined: 11/24/2012

Location: CAN

7/8/2013 6:14 PM

Lots of riders on animal have freecoasters do you think animal will ever make a freecoaster ?

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/8/2013 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2013 9:07 PM

jeffrey.lapointe.18 wrote:

Lots of riders on animal have freecoasters do you think animal will ever make a freecoaster ?

I'm not sure if there are any official plans, but I wouldn't doubt that it might happen eventually. It seems like more and more people are giving the coaster a try, and with riding getting increasingly technical, a freecoaster just opens that many more doors.

Four

Vital BMX member Four
81082 Four http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/81082/avatar/c50_yxqd1ai1gqba0w8svkl6_1442600484.jpg?1442599490 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/all 06/19/11 20 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/setup 104 5832 11

Posts: 5936

Joined: 6/19/2011

Location: Hyr00l, IN USA

7/8/2013 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2013 8:24 PM

A more Vital man.

Lotek releasing anything new soon? Any cupsole shoes by chance? I'd like to see a pair similar to the troops or delta come out kinda bored of seeing all the clones of vans from the other companies (although I know that's where the market is now)

Good job on the new OSS part it was favorite since I ride pegless street and actually liked the song lol. It was actually unique and enjoyable, not to say the other riders weren't.

45 refs and counting check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

tomdon

Vital BMX member tomdon
91070 tomdon http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91070/avatar/c50_442481FCBF683345FAC307E0EF17B124E59D882A689BFC6EE3_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_1421888027.jpg?1421887288 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tomdon,91070/all 02/29/12 8 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tomdon,91070/setup 148 5582 6 1 23

Posts: 5730

Joined: 2/29/2012

Location: NY, USA

7/8/2013 8:29 PM

how much time was put into filming for ruin your whole summer?

Why is craig passerro so god damn good?

How do you feel about coasters & scooters?

I'm on the vital legit list!

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/8/2013 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2013 8:54 PM

Four wrote:

A more Vital man.

Lotek releasing anything new soon? Any cupsole shoes by chance? I'd like to see a pair similar to the troops or delta come out kinda bored of seeing all the clones of vans from the other companies (although I know that's where the market is now)

Good job on the new OSS part it was favorite since I ride pegless street and actually liked the song lol. It was actually unique and enjoyable, not to say the other riders weren't.

Actually i just saw a photo on Instagram that Nick Seabasty posted. It looks like he's running some dope samples right now, but I'm not sure if they're cupsole. The new line does have an updated sole that's much more supportive, I personally really like the Faders that are out right now (Craig Passero's shoe).

Thanks for the kind words on my RYWS section!

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/8/2013 9:06 PM

tomdon wrote:

how much time was put into filming for ruin your whole summer?

Why is craig passerro so god damn good?

How do you feel about coasters & scooters?

We started filming for RYWS right after we got back from our trip to Denver. That was at the end of September 2011, so almost two years. But people just filmed here and there, some of the crew took a trip to Salt Lake City and Barcelona, while others filmed more locally.

Craig Passero has an insane amount of skill and bike control, but on top of that, the dude just has soooo much energy. He is literally always riding when at a spot. You know how normal people chill, sit around and bull shit with the homies, some more than others? Well Craig just rides his ass off at all times. If he's not riding he's skating, the dude just can't sit still.

Are you trying to say there is some sort of correlation between coasters and scooters? Obviously I love coasters, they feel amazing and they open up a lot of doors. As for scooters, I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I have seen some edits from dudes who legitimately shred street, do huge handrails, and have steeze. Little kids at the park on scooters who get in your way are obviously the worst. But when someone is shredding, you've gotta respect that. I ultimately think BMX is infinitely cooler, but to each his own I guess.

tomdon

Vital BMX member tomdon
91070 tomdon http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91070/avatar/c50_442481FCBF683345FAC307E0EF17B124E59D882A689BFC6EE3_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_1421888027.jpg?1421887288 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tomdon,91070/all 02/29/12 8 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tomdon,91070/setup 148 5582 6 1 23

Posts: 5730

Joined: 2/29/2012

Location: NY, USA

7/8/2013 9:14 PM

tomdon wrote:

how much time was put into filming for ruin your whole summer?

Why is craig passerro so god damn good?

How do you feel about coasters & scooters?

zachkrejmas wrote:

We started filming for RYWS right after we got back from our trip to Denver. That was at the end of September 2011, so almost two years. But people just filmed here and there, some of the crew took a trip to Salt Lake City and Barcelona, while others filmed more locally.

Craig Passero has an insane amount of skill and bike control, but on top of that, the dude just has soooo much energy. He is literally always riding when at a spot. You know how normal people chill, sit around and bull shit with the homies, some more than others? Well Craig just rides his ass off at all times. If he's not riding he's skating, the dude just can't sit still.

Are you trying to say there is some sort of correlation between coasters and scooters? Obviously I love coasters, they feel amazing and they open up a lot of doors. As for scooters, I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I have seen some edits from dudes who legitimately shred street, do huge handrails, and have steeze. Little kids at the park on scooters who get in your way are obviously the worst. But when someone is shredding, you've gotta respect that. I ultimately think BMX is infinitely cooler, but to each his own I guess.

No I don't think there's any correlation between the 2, just combined 2 questions into 1.

I'm on the vital legit list!

WildBycyclist666

Vital BMX member WildBycyclist666
80806 WildBycyclist666 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/80806/avatar/c50_501_114.jpg?1332480548 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WildBycyclist666,80806/all 06/14/11 7 4 129 2610 256 8 11

Posts: 2739

Joined: 6/14/2011

Location: Victorville/Hi Desert/Shit Town, CA USA

7/8/2013 11:05 PM

What's up Zack? So you were originally a desert rat? What was it like growing up out here with the scene? Children of the Concrete?

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/9/2013 10:53 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

What's up Zack? So you were originally a desert rat? What was it like growing up out here with the scene? Children of the Concrete?

What's good! Yep, I'm a desert rat.. Haha. But honestly I'm glad I grew up where I did and with the friends I have. Growing up in the desert was great for riding, there are seriously so many cool and amazing spots, they're just all spread out. It forces you to drive from set-up to set-up, but you end up being more focused as a result.

Growing up riding in the high desert, we were always on a mission to ride a certain spot, to film a certain clip, or to ride a new spot that popped up. Having to search so hard for new stuff to ride made things that much more exciting, and rewarding. The scene was really big when I was coming up riding. Everyone hung out and rode together, whether it was street, park, or dirt. When it came to filming for our scene DVD's, it was mostly a smaller group of 4-5 dudes who were more stoked to explore the streets and try to get clips.

"COTC" was a fun time in my life, and before "COTC" we made "You've Been Warned". I'm not sure if it's still online, but I definitely still have a physical copy which I pop in from time to time. We spent a year just filming the stuff that we were most stoked on, trying to make every clip count. It was kind of before the web was so prominent and had so many edits dropping all the time. We would just share out little edits with our friends on FB and get fee-back that way. Pretty much right after finishing COTC is when I got more serious about doing video work for various companies and media outlets.

connor.dejongh

Vital BMX member connor.dejongh
101461 connor.dejongh http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101461/avatar/c50_IMG_0519.jpg?1362989489 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/connor-dejongh,101461/all 12/20/12 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/connor-dejongh,101461/setup 2 12

Posts: 2

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: BrisVegas aka Brisbane, AUS

7/10/2013 4:15 AM

How long have you been riding a peg-less freecoaster setup for? And what kind of riding style would you say you have?

hmuifulikefriedchicken

Vital BMX member hmuifulikefriedchicken
89632 hmuifulikefriedchicken http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/89632/avatar/c50_3962564.jpg?1342915964 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/hmuifulikefriedchicken,89632/all 01/18/12 54 558 40 5

Posts: 612

Joined: 1/18/2012

Location: MA, USA

7/10/2013 9:00 AM

I've noticed G-Sport has released/shown some new products (the simian hub, pleg v2) but other than the welcome edits from you and Dan Foley, I haven't really seen much activity from them. Or any new apparel. What's up with that?

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/10/2013 2:19 PM

connor.dejongh wrote:

How long have you been riding a peg-less freecoaster setup for? And what kind of riding style would you say you have?

I've been riding peg-less and brakeless since 2006 and I believe i got a coaster at the end of that same year. So about 6-7 years in total. I guess I'd describe my riding style as somewhat simple and set-up oriented. Obviously I put my freecoaster to use, but I don't think my riding really revolves around it.

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/10/2013 2:21 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

I've noticed G-Sport has released/shown some new products (the simian hub, pleg v2) but other than the welcome edits from you and Dan Foley, I haven't really seen much activity from them. Or any new apparel. What's up with that?

Gsport seems to be the smallest of the trifecta that is Odyssey, Sunday, and Gsport. I think that they're products are so solid that they don't need to be releasing new shit constantly, and I think the clothing/apparel focus has somewhat shifted more heavily toward Odyssey. I'm sure there will be fresh Gsport apparel soon though.

kylecarlson

Vital BMX member kylecarlson
363 kylecarlson http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/363/avatar/c50_127351170_1266213348.jpg?1293015956 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kylecarlson,363/all 08/21/06 4264 437 1073 4832 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kylecarlson,363/setup 67 445 29 794 252

Posts: 512

Joined: 8/21/2006

Location: San Diego, CA USA

Administrator

7/10/2013 2:41 PM

Can I borrow $100?

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/10/2013 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2013 2:45 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Can I borrow $100?

Sure, why not. You're good for it right???

Roqfan

Vital BMX member Roqfan
84793 Roqfan http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/84793/avatar/c50_54jnirtd_1384996611.jpg?1384996299 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Roqfan,84793/all 09/12/11 3 10 127 5696 140 1 12

Posts: 5823

Joined: 9/12/2011

Location: South Gate, CA USA

7/10/2013 6:02 PM

Were you born and raised in Long Beach?
How'd you get about getting in OSS?
Did you choose the song in your "Ruin Your Whole Summer" part or if not what song would you have chosen?

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

SickDude

Vital BMX member SickDude
100312 SickDude http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/100312/avatar/c50_image_1388732653.jpg?1388732031 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SickDude,100312/all 11/09/12 5 265 2517 1

Posts: 2782

Joined: 11/9/2012

Location: Straight outta compton, CA USA

7/10/2013 8:09 PM

I love you. Can you make freecoaster how-to's? I dont have a freecoaster but im getting one semi soon

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

tomdon

Vital BMX member tomdon
91070 tomdon http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91070/avatar/c50_442481FCBF683345FAC307E0EF17B124E59D882A689BFC6EE3_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_1421888027.jpg?1421887288 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tomdon,91070/all 02/29/12 8 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tomdon,91070/setup 148 5582 6 1 23

Posts: 5730

Joined: 2/29/2012

Location: NY, USA

7/10/2013 8:19 PM

I need advice for full cabs on a coaster. I had em dialed on my cassette and now with my coaster I'm back at square one. Advice?

I'm on the vital legit list!

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/11/2013 10:50 AM

Roqfan wrote:

Were you born and raised in Long Beach?
How'd you get about getting in OSS?
Did you choose the song in your "Ruin Your Whole Summer" part or if not what song would you have chosen?

I was actually born in Ohio, but relocated to Socal when I was 3. I lived in Palmdale, then Apple Valley, CA. I never moved to long beach until about five years ago to study film at Cal State Long Beach.

I've known the OSS dudes ever since they moved to Long Beach about 3 years ago. Long Beach is a tight-knit scene where everybody knows everybody.

No, I didn't choose that song, but I did "Ok it" after seeing my part. I'd usually ride to some funk, soul, jazz influenced oldies, or just something with a good vibe, but I was stoked to ride to something a little different and more aggressive than what I might normally choose. It's nice to leave it up to the editor and just see the end product. I think Charlie did a good job.

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/11/2013 10:52 AM

SickDude wrote:

I love you. Can you make freecoaster how-to's? I dont have a freecoaster but im getting one semi soon

Haha thanks dude! So you want some how-to's for freecoaster specific tricks? Which tricks in particular?

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/11/2013 10:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2013 7:24 PM

tomdon wrote:

I need advice for full cabs on a coaster. I had em dialed on my cassette and now with my coaster I'm back at square one. Advice?

Doing full cabs on a freecoaster is definitely a lot different than on a cassette. When you have a cassette, it allows you to use pedal pressure pivot a little and spin more laterally. When you have a coaster, you don't really have this option (unless you run your coaster really sensitive like Karl Poynter) but I think that engaging the coaster looks gross anyways.

What you want to do is pull straight up/back, try to spin with more of a back corkscrew. When you spin to the side like you would with a cassette, it just doesn't seem to work out so well.

tomdon

Vital BMX member tomdon
91070 tomdon http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91070/avatar/c50_442481FCBF683345FAC307E0EF17B124E59D882A689BFC6EE3_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_1421888027.jpg?1421887288 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tomdon,91070/all 02/29/12 8 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tomdon,91070/setup 148 5582 6 1 23

Posts: 5730

Joined: 2/29/2012

Location: NY, USA

7/11/2013 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2013 3:05 PM

tomdon wrote:

I need advice for full cabs on a coaster. I had em dialed on my cassette and now with my coaster I'm back at square one. Advice?

zachkrejmas wrote:

Doing full cabs on a freecoaster is definitely a lot different than on a cassette. When you have a cassette, it allows you to use pedal pressure pivot a little and spin more laterally. When you have a coaster, you don't really have this option (unless you run your coaster really sensitive like Karl Poynter) but I think that engaging the coaster looks gross anyways.

What you want to do is pull straight up/back, try to spin with more of a back corkscrew. When you spin to the side like you would with a cassette, it just doesn't seem to work out so well.

Alright I'll give it a shot and see how it works. And I agree that engaging a coaster looks horrible.

I'm on the vital legit list!

handlebar-to-face

Vital BMX member handlebar-to-face
103879 handlebar-to-face http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/103879/avatar/c50_s_m_gravity_400pix_1370722046.jpg?1370721875 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/handlebar-to-face,103879/all 03/12/13 1 101 4687 2

Posts: 4788

Joined: 3/12/2013

Location: Hawthorne, CA USA

7/11/2013 5:50 PM

what are some of your favorites spots in LB? beside parks though I hate riding park haha.

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/11/2013 9:12 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

what are some of your favorites spots in LB? beside parks though I hate riding park haha.

To tell you the truth I don't really have many favorites or go-to spots. What I like the most is finding something new that's unique, that's what get's me the most stoked. If I had to narrow it down, i'd say some of the best spots to session in LB would be the Performing Arts Center and the Caesar Chavez ledge.

SickDude

Vital BMX member SickDude
100312 SickDude http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/100312/avatar/c50_image_1388732653.jpg?1388732031 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SickDude,100312/all 11/09/12 5 265 2517 1

Posts: 2782

Joined: 11/9/2012

Location: Straight outta compton, CA USA

7/11/2013 11:12 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

Haha thanks dude! So you want some how-to's for freecoaster specific tricks? Which tricks in particular?

Anything haha. One being basics, one being fakie rockwalks :0

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

zachkrejmas

Vital BMX member zachkrejmas
102445 zachkrejmas http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102445/avatar/c50_799E7636_600x401.jpg?1358794129 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/all 01/21/13 288 25 1223 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/zachkrejmas,102445/setup 94 334 218 3

Posts: 428

Joined: 1/21/2013

Location: Long Beach, CA USA

7/12/2013 2:30 PM

SickDude wrote:

I love you. Can you make freecoaster how-to's? I dont have a freecoaster but im getting one semi soon

zachkrejmas wrote:

Haha thanks dude! So you want some how-to's for freecoaster specific tricks? Which tricks in particular?

SickDude wrote:

Anything haha. One being basics, one being fakie rockwalks :0

What exactly is a fakie rockwalk?

SickDude

Vital BMX member SickDude
100312 SickDude http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/100312/avatar/c50_image_1388732653.jpg?1388732031 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SickDude,100312/all 11/09/12 5 265 2517 1

Posts: 2782

Joined: 11/9/2012

Location: Straight outta compton, CA USA

7/12/2013 3:18 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

What exactly is a fakie rockwalk?

I have never seen it done. Pretty much fakie, and rockwalk out :0

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.