4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

how to be a pro

4/15/2014 8:24 PM

what are the steps to be a pro and get a sponsor?

4/16/2014 9:37 PM

step 1.
stop asking how to be a pro on internet forums

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4/16/2014 9:42 PM

Do you really want to know how to become pro??

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

4/17/2014 1:55 PM

Step 2: DOnt make a sponsor video full of sketchy ass 180s, endos and10ft manuals.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/21/2014 11:03 PM

idots thats way no one respects this website because of you people fuck off and get a life!! thats why its called a forum to discus things not to humiliate co-riders!!

4/26/2014 3:10 AM

timothy daliwag wrote: idots thats way no one respects this website because of you people fuck off and get a life!! thats why its called a forum to discus things not to humiliate co-riders!!

Man you cant do a how to be a pro and not get shit talked, its a fact!!!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/29/2014 9:31 PM

timothy daliwag wrote: idots thats way no one respects this website because of you people fuck off and get a life!! thats why its called a forum to discus things not to humiliate co-riders!!

T-rider wrote: Man you cant do a how to be a pro and not get shit talked, its a fact!!!

I find this thread amusing

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

5/10/2014 11:26 PM

Well....If youre really good or even think your good. Just go to jams and contests where you will be noticed. Most start small by trying to get sponsored by bike shops or skateparks. But its really about going to contests if you want to get noticed by bigger sponsors. You can try doing sponsor videos or sometimes there are video contests that you can enter. Presonally I look at riders levels as being Beginner, Amateur or Expert. If you want to be a "Pro", go and WIN contests.

5/12/2014 12:54 AM

timothy daliwag wrote: what are the steps to be a pro and get a sponsor?

can u flow with ur tricks or are u a one hit wonder?

I LOVE MY BIKE!!

9/9/2014 2:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2014 2:42 AM

you should have you own and unique bmx style,shoot a film and send it to the bike company you like.

9/9/2014 6:39 AM

michael.eckhart wrote: Well....If youre really good or even think your good. Just go to jams and contests where you will be noticed. Most start small by trying to get sponsored by bike shops or skateparks. But its really about going to contests if you want to get noticed by bigger sponsors. You can try doing sponsor videos or sometimes there are video contests that you can enter. Presonally I look at riders levels as being Beginner, Amateur or Expert. If you want to be a "Pro", go and WIN contests.

This right here.

Be a DAMN good rider, and a DAMN good person to go along with it. Make yourself known in BMX, get a job at a shop and go to contests, post videos online, submit to websites that post them (vital, tcu etc) and again, BE DAMN GOOD.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

9/9/2014 6:49 AM

Do you honestly expect intellectual conversation with a bunch of hormonal teenage boys who all think they are the greatest thing ever?

And honestly, you are acting JUST LIKE THEM because of your insults.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

9/9/2014 7:08 AM

dave lawrence wrote: Do you honestly expect intellectual conversation with a bunch of hormonal teenage boys who all think they are the greatest thing ever?

And honestly, you are acting JUST LIKE THEM because of your insults.

fair enough!!
Post a Reply to: how to be a pro

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm