4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Forum Improvements

1/13/2010 5:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2010 10:33 PM

Hey guys, I will be taking admin control over here on the forum. I know tons of questions and requests have gone unanswered. I am creating this tread for the time being to respond to and receive any requests or ideas to make our board better. Nothing will be guaranteed or immediate, but I will do what I can to make things happen. Let me know what you think here or message me directly and lets see what we can do for ourselves.

1/13/2010 5:43 PM

finally! haha

1/13/2010 5:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2010 6:07 PM

rwg2008 wrote: Hey guys, I will be taking admin control over here on the forum. I know tons of questions and requests have gone unanswered. I am creating this tread for the time being to respond to and receive any requests or ideas to make our board better. Nothing will be guaranteed or immediate, but I will do what I can to make things happen. Let me know what you think here or message me directly and lets see what we can do for ourselves.

We need a forum section for the pro QandA's that have been created they have be put in the questions about vital section for now. I have emailed you a few other Ideas.
Here is a link to idea people have put forward in the past. Most of them are aimed at making the for sale picture better.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/We-want-your-input,550344

1/13/2010 5:50 PM

Making me a moderator would be a good start...

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/13/2010 5:56 PM

JustRideBMX wrote: Making me a moderator would be a good start...

This.

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Mutiny- Kink- Odyssey- Eclat
Facebook

1/13/2010 5:59 PM

JustRideBMX wrote: Making me a moderator would be a good start...

Easternbiker93 wrote: This.

12345

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit

1/13/2010 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2010 6:17 PM

Hey ryan hows it been? its paulo

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/13/2010 6:25 PM

Are Twisted and Dave still mods too?

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

1/13/2010 6:27 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote: Are Twisted and Dave still mods too?

Yes, Also spikez and Iridefly are handling the for sale section now.

1/13/2010 6:30 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote: Are Twisted and Dave still mods too?

Yes, old moderators are, and will stay, moderators. I'm am just overseeing as well on an admin level.

1/13/2010 6:30 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote: Are Twisted and Dave still mods too?

Twisted654 wrote: Yes, Also spikez and Iridefly are handling the for sale section now.

I see. Honestly I like the forum how it is I am sure there could be minor changes but I can't think of any right now.

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

1/13/2010 6:32 PM

Twisted654 wrote: We need a forum section for the pro QandA's that have been created they have be put in the questions about vital section for now. I have emailed you a few other Ideas.
Here is a link to idea people have put forward in the past. Most of them are aimed at making the for sale picture better.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/We-want-your-input,550344

Check your link, it didn't work.

1/13/2010 6:37 PM

rwg2008 wrote: Check your link, it didn't work.

Never mind then must have gotten messed up when all the stickies got messed up a while back. I'll see if I can find it again. The main things people were wanting was like an I-trader system and some sort of search option so if they were looking for a frame they could narrow it to just posts with that type of item.

1/13/2010 8:21 PM

ahhh shit i like the forum the way it is. bunch of assholes. love it haha and ive never heard of rwg2008 before well mr administrator im wesley and i ride bmx. i also enjoy looking sexy and not being hurt. i love you (no homo)

1/13/2010 8:24 PM

it would be fantastic to have smoke removed from this place. no one respects him and he just talks down to everyone. he doesnt deserve vital.

1/13/2010 9:08 PM

koepkebmx wrote: it would be fantastic to have smoke removed from this place. no one respects him and he just talks down to everyone. he doesnt deserve vital.

No, he's chill. It's the internet, get over it you cry baby.

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Mutiny- Kink- Odyssey- Eclat
Facebook

1/14/2010 7:09 AM

Howdy,
could you make a Europe for sale section please? Thanks.

[url=http://www.stewartmcewan.com/]r.i.p stewart

Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly
If everybody smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place
If everybody took a break and we all just got wasted

1/14/2010 7:11 AM

glub wrote: Howdy,
could you make a Europe for sale section please? Thanks.

they have that on bmx-forum i think

crystal meth

1/14/2010 9:51 AM

My post would get fucking deleted...it wasn't offensive or off topic or anything ...jesus christ guys...don't make this fuckign bmx-forum.

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

1/14/2010 10:27 AM

tibug wrote: My post would get fucking deleted...it wasn't offensive or off topic or anything ...jesus christ guys...don't make this fuckign bmx-forum.

BMX FORUM IS SOOOO GAY

crystal meth

1/14/2010 11:33 AM

Harry95 wrote: BMX FORUM IS SOOOO GAY

No shit. And someone deleted my post. It wasn't offensive it was just funny.

This shit is turning into bmx-f...wtf

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

1/14/2010 11:40 AM

vital bmx im
like so we can instant message our friends on here.
i think it wud be so badass

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun


Go deep hairy weasle

1/14/2010 11:48 AM

Joedarr33 wrote: vital bmx im
like so we can instant message our friends on here.
i think it wud be so badass

i have like everyone on facebook or myspace
and i agree this is turning to bmx-forum ugggg

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/14/2010 12:41 PM

Member ratings.

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

1/14/2010 12:46 PM

tibug wrote: My post would get fucking deleted...it wasn't offensive or off topic or anything ...jesus christ guys...don't make this fuckign bmx-forum.

Harry95 wrote: BMX FORUM IS SOOOO GAY

tibug wrote: No shit. And someone deleted my post. It wasn't offensive it was just funny.

This shit is turning into bmx-f...wtf

they closed my thread

crystal meth

1/14/2010 3:26 PM

Joedarr33 wrote: vital bmx im
like so we can instant message our friends on here.
i think it wud be so badass

this
it would be awesome
and justride as a mod

1/14/2010 4:51 PM

Joedarr33 wrote: vital bmx im
like so we can instant message our friends on here.
i think it wud be so badass

bermybmxer wrote: this
it would be awesome
and justride as a mod

we have 4 legit mods. seth will have his turn eventually

1/14/2010 9:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2010 9:05 PM

JustRideBMX wrote: Making me a moderator would be a good start...

Bump

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/15/2010 7:11 AM

JustRideBMX wrote: Making me a moderator would be a good start...

JustRideBMX wrote: Bump

SUCK IT UP BABE U will be a mod eventualy

1/15/2010 8:14 AM

I think we need a "how to" section just my 2 cents talking

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

Post a Reply to: Forum Improvements

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm