4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OFF VITAL UK!?

2/1/2014 4:00 PM

Im not from the uk lol... im fine with the main site being uk but the forum times are all messed up because im listed as uk? Even when i go to it form google it goes to this.. It happens on my phone my laptop and my desktop.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/1/2014 8:40 PM

At the bottom of the site it should say intl l UK. click intl for normal vital lol.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

2/1/2014 11:22 PM

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into VitalUK

Your trapped mang

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

2/2/2014 6:54 AM

it gets me off for a while but when i go back im back on vital uk =( i like vital uk but the times are all messed up which is the only problem.

Deviant BMX store

2/2/2014 11:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2014 11:52 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote: it gets me off for a while but when i go back im back on vital uk =( i like vital uk but the times are all messed up which is the only problem.

Do you have the UK version bookmarked by accident? As Four mentioned above, if you click the Int'l in the footer, it clears UK as your default site, so you shouldn't be automatically going back to it unless (1) you're accessing the UK domain directly or (2) your IP address is mapped to the UK (yours is not, I've verified).

2/16/2014 4:24 PM

Vital UK is so much better anyway...

2/18/2014 1:15 PM

ChrisWilmshurst wrote: Vital UK is so much better anyway...

haha i agree but the times were messed up! I still click over to check the uk videos.

I had to delete the bookmark, delete all my history(possibly cookies and cache? idk google does it all lol) and that got me back onto the US side! Thanks guys!

Deviant BMX store

Post a Reply to: HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OFF VITAL UK!?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm