4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

What to do when something is not working on this web site

4/19/2011 4:44 PM

Hey everyone,

Just a small request to you in case you see that something on the web site does not work, or if you find a bug. When that happens, it's an issue and we will find the cause and fix it.

And the best way for us to know about it is if you write us an email at support@vitalbmx.com.

Thanks.

7/13/2011 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2011 3:51 PM

In regards to my last e mail.(mystery files)

About me is a reply to the 50+ e mails Ive received asking "what happend?

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

7/13/2011 4:52 PM

yeah I've seen this before.
We'll look into this.

8/17/2011 6:51 PM

none of my created threads seem to stay open. and idk why.

8/25/2011 11:18 AM

vital_f wrote: Hey everyone,

Just a small request to you in case you see that something on the web site does not work, or if you find a bug. When that happens, it's an issue and we will find the cause and fix it.

And the best way for us to know about it is if you write us an email at support@vitalbmx.com.

Thanks.

everytime I send a friend request I get and Oops friend request cannot be sent, or some error like that, and when I reload the page it says friend request not sent, but shows friend request pending???

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

Ref: Trentydoo, the balt, Duane_Priest1
Purchases: Trentydoo- Frame, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Seat Post, the balt- Shadow Stem

8/25/2011 11:28 AM

brian.priest1 wrote: everytime I send a friend request I get and Oops friend request cannot be sent, or some error like that, and when I reload the page it says friend request not sent, but shows friend request pending???

We'll look into this.

8/25/2011 12:04 PM

brian.priest1 wrote: everytime I send a friend request I get and Oops friend request cannot be sent, or some error like that, and when I reload the page it says friend request not sent, but shows friend request pending???

Issue has been resolved. Thanks for letting us know directly - it really speeds up the process.

8/25/2011 12:06 PM

vital_f wrote: Hey everyone,

Thanks.

aaronvitalbmx wrote: Issue has been resolved. Thanks for letting us know directly - it really speeds up the process.

Okay thank you, maybe now I will be able to make a friend being new to this site lol thanks for the help

Kaizen Custom

Official PayPal Seal

Ref: Trentydoo, the balt, Duane_Priest1
Purchases: Trentydoo- Frame, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Seat Post, the balt- Shadow Stem

10/27/2011 8:25 AM

my normal account $BMXADDICT$ is locked for some reason can you unlock it

12/28/2011 11:32 AM

I am not able to post in the bike check section...

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/28/2011 3:20 PM

Night Light wrote: I am not able to post in the bike check section...

Night Light,
What browser are you using?

12/28/2011 3:28 PM

vital_f wrote: Night Light,

No worries it's working again. Seems like it was temp thing..

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/28/2011 3:31 PM

Night Light wrote: I am not able to post in the bike check section...

vital_f wrote: Night Light,

Night Light wrote: No worries it's working again. Seems like it was temp thing..

alright, sounds good. Next time you can also email us at support@vitalbmx.com

12/28/2011 3:41 PM

vital_f wrote: alright, sounds good. Next time you can also email us at support@vitalbmx.com

Will do.

3/7/2012 11:38 AM

i have already emailed support about this last night and then again this morning. I am receiving email notifications for "the random thread" in "Non-BMX Talk." i did not create this thread nor did i subscribe to it. I have received somewhere around 50 emails in the last 12 hours and cannot get it to stop. pleeeeeeeaseeeeeee help

selling refs: NikeOGD, maxbakerman, daniel 21, effigy, tjthemaxx, BmxRida4lyfe, PaViMo, JoeGreen, louie101202, Joao, Turbodsingle (x3), jmez123, ecuadevil, irideafly, motogrizz, Edge814, i like too bike (x2), Marco_Gonzalez, Mike - E, Brokenbmx, bmxsteve99
bike

3/7/2012 11:50 AM

ticaleb wrote: i have already emailed support about this last night and then again this morning. I am receiving email notifications for "the random thread" in "Non-BMX Talk." i did not create this thread nor did i subscribe to it. I have received somewhere around 50 emails in the last 12 hours and cannot get it to stop. pleeeeeeeaseeeeeee help

Hey ticaleb,

Can you please disable notifications for forum replies in the mean time -- we're still looking why this is happening. Seems pretty random, no one else is complaining re. same issue. We'll let you know once this is completely resolved.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/profile_manager/notification_settings/edit

3/7/2012 11:53 AM

ticaleb wrote: i have already emailed support about this last night and then again this morning. I am receiving email notifications for "the random thread" in "Non-BMX Talk." i did not create this thread nor did i subscribe to it. I have received somewhere around 50 emails in the last 12 hours and cannot get it to stop. pleeeeeeeaseeeeeee help

vital_f wrote: Hey ticaleb,

Can you please disable notifications for forum replies in the mean time -- we're still looking why this is happening. Seems pretty random, no one else is complaining re. same issue. We'll let you know once this is completely resolved.

i just disabled the notifications. riversiderider was having the same issue as me.

selling refs: NikeOGD, maxbakerman, daniel 21, effigy, tjthemaxx, BmxRida4lyfe, PaViMo, JoeGreen, louie101202, Joao, Turbodsingle (x3), jmez123, ecuadevil, irideafly, motogrizz, Edge814, i like too bike (x2), Marco_Gonzalez, Mike - E, Brokenbmx, bmxsteve99
bike

3/7/2012 11:56 AM

vital_f wrote: Hey ticaleb,

ticaleb wrote: i just disabled the notifications. riversiderider was having the same issue as me.

Well let me know if you get them again while notifications are off.
Like I said, once we know what happens we'll fix and let you know.

3/7/2012 12:36 PM

already emailed and talked to somebody about this but they ignored mee soooo Whjy dont videos work? on all other sites they work but on here they skip and freeze and stuff... i know it is not my comp because it happened at my friends house too... the exact same videos work on ride bmx though...

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/7/2012 1:09 PM

bmx4orlife wrote: already emailed and talked to somebody about this but they ignored mee soooo Whjy dont videos work? on all other sites they work but on here they skip and freeze and stuff... i know it is not my comp because it happened at my friends house too... the exact same videos work on ride bmx though...

Did you say that exact same videos work well on ride bmx but don't work well on vital? Can you please send links to support@vitalbmx.com?

3/15/2012 5:26 PM

every time i exit safari i get logged out even when i hit remember me every time i will also send email

Rails not Trails
My Sponsor
BRENTWOOD BIKE CO

3/26/2012 8:58 PM

sometings wrong with my account.... i have to reset my password everyday when i get on

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

3/28/2012 8:48 AM

iridebmx2122 wrote: sometings wrong with my account.... i have to reset my password everyday when i get on

Can you please email support@vitalbmx.com with more details about what is happening?

3/28/2012 12:56 PM

this email support is bullshit... they dont seem to care... i didnt even get a reply when i emailed them... vital still wont play any fucking videos... Ride bmx and the come up both do! same damn videos literally minutes after eachother no problem...

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/28/2012 1:26 PM

bmx4orlife wrote: this email support is bullshit... they dont seem to care... i didnt even get a reply when i emailed them... vital still wont play any fucking videos... Ride bmx and the come up both do! same damn videos literally minutes after eachother no problem...

I remember our email correspondence. The fact is that unfortunately we never heard of anyone else having this same problem in Windows 7 on IE. We tested and I personally tested, as I also have Win 7 with IE, and videos do play. The only thing that would help is looking at tour IE setup but to do that we would need to do a screen share session.

The only other thing you can do is this:
1) Open IE Developer tools: click F12.
2) Then click "Console" tab.
3) Then enter any Vital video URL (for example this) and click play if you see player. In any case, whether you do or don't see video player, go back to the developer panel, do a scree shot and send it to support@vitalbmx.com

3/29/2012 6:00 PM

vital_f wrote: I remember our email correspondence. The fact is that unfortunately we never heard of anyone else having this same problem in Windows 7 on IE. We tested and I personally tested, as I also have Win 7 with IE, and videos do play. The only thing that would help is looking at tour IE setup but to do that we would need to do a screen share session.

The only other thing you can do is this:
1) Open IE Developer tools: click F12.
2) Then click "Console" tab.
3) Then enter any Vital video URL (for example this) and click play if you see player. In any case, whether you do or don't see video player, go back to the developer panel, do a scree shot and send it to support@vitalbmx.com

you could have said that there was nothing you could do atleast... not responding just makes you look bad...

3/30/2012 1:47 PM

For anyone having issues with the Remember Me checkbox working correctly, a fix for this will be pushed live tonight. Thanks for your patience.

6/7/2012 2:05 PM

When I drag the picture,it splits into two pictures.

6/7/2012 2:47 PM

bloghogs wrote:
When I drag the picture,it splits into two pictures.

Hey, what do you mean by "splits in 2 pictures"? What happens when you release image when done dragging?

6/7/2012 4:26 PM

I put my cursor on #1 and then I move it,#1 stays put while#2 moves.I end up with two of the same pictures.Sometimes #1will go to where #2 is and sometimes #2 goes back to where #1 is.I have to right click to get the cursor to let go of #2.When I let go of #2,one of the pictures goes away.This started yesterday and all of this is on chrome.

Post a Reply to: What to do when something is not working on this web site

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm