4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

i need help with sprocket sizing

12/7/2013 6:24 AM

i got a new bmx bike and it feels like im pedaling a ton and not going anywhere is it because my sprocket is a 44tooth and my casset is a 16 tooth i dont know it cam stock like that please let me know

12/14/2013 11:27 AM

Try a picking up a smaller cog for your hub. (14t)

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

1/25/2014 8:25 AM

I prefer you get a 25 tooth sprocket and 9 tooth driver

It would be easier if you got an entire back wheel because changing hubs is tiring.

If you do install it yourself check this video on how to: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8RF-eD9-k

Its the most popular gearing.

Also its better to have a smaller sprocket because you can drop in on the quarter more easily.

Just check out your local bike shop or go on danscomp.com

1/25/2014 8:28 AM

catlover180 wrote: I prefer you get a 25 tooth sprocket and 9 tooth driver

It would be easier if you got an entire back wheel because changing hubs is tiring.

If you do install it yourself check this video on how to: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8RF-eD9-k

Its the most popular gearing.

Also its better to have a smaller sprocket because you can drop in on the quarter more easily.

Just check out your local bike shop or go on danscomp.com

Dude. This thread has been dead for two months. Check the dates.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

Post a Reply to: i need help with sprocket sizing

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm