4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

South Carolina

1/2/2013 3:48 PM

Anyone at all ride in SC?

Bike-curious.

1/5/2013 2:40 PM

DillonMotoX wrote: Anyone at all ride in SC?

Yup. I ride in SC. Mainly in the upstate. We don't have much of a scene here. I wish I could find more people to ride with. I mainly ride in Greenville.

1/6/2013 7:58 AM

Turtletime wrote: Yup. I ride in SC. Mainly in the upstate. We don't have much of a scene here. I wish I could find more people to ride with. I mainly ride in Greenville.

Do you ever ride no name skatepark?

Bike-curious.

1/6/2013 7:59 AM

I cone up there like once every 3 months and ride.

Bike-curious.

1/6/2013 3:48 PM

Turtletime wrote: Yup. I ride in SC. Mainly in the upstate. We don't have much of a scene here. I wish I could find more people to ride with. I mainly ride in Greenville.

DillonMotoX wrote: Do you ever ride no name skatepark?

No Name CLOSED. It was the best for BMX. Now all we have is Skatepark of Greenville in Mauldin. I'll meet you some time.

1/6/2013 6:19 PM

DillonMotoX wrote: Do you ever ride no name skatepark?

Turtletime wrote: No Name CLOSED. It was the best for BMX. Now all we have is Skatepark of Greenville in Mauldin. I'll meet you some time.

Did it really close?

How is skatepark of Greenville? Street?

Bike-curious.

1/7/2013 12:58 PM

Ya it closed. Spog(skatepark of greenville) is a lot of street, but with really "flowey" lines. It is also wayyyyyy smaller than no name. there is one area where the skaters are, and then the BMXers and others are put in a corner section/area of the park. Admission is the same price though.

1/7/2013 2:32 PM

Turtletime wrote: Ya it closed. Spog(skatepark of greenville) is a lot of street, but with really "flowey" lines. It is also wayyyyyy smaller than no name. there is one area where the skaters are, and then the BMXers and others are put in a corner section/area of the park. Admission is the same price though.

Any good street spots up there?

Have you ridden Owens field down here in Lexington?

Bike-curious.

1/7/2013 3:45 PM

There are a couple good spots downtown. Like some stair sets and some nice drops. I've never been to Owens field. Is it a skate park?

1/8/2013 1:28 PM

Turtletime wrote: There are a couple good spots downtown. Like some stair sets and some nice drops. I've never been to Owens field. Is it a skate park?

Yep. I'm going to check it out this weekend.

Bike-curious.

1/8/2013 3:43 PM

Turtletime wrote: There are a couple good spots downtown. Like some stair sets and some nice drops. I've never been to Owens field. Is it a skate park?

DillonMotoX wrote: Yep. I'm going to check it out this weekend.

O sweet. I'll check it out.

1/8/2013 6:27 PM

DillonMotoX wrote: Yep. I'm going to check it out this weekend.

Turtletime wrote: O sweet. I'll check it out.

Yeah man. We need to ride sometime... (No one rides where I live).

Bike-curious.

1/9/2013 2:44 PM

Same here. I have about 4 kids who I ride with. Other than that, everyone we meet is always from out of town.

1/9/2013 3:07 PM

What park are you at in your avatar?

Bike-curious.

1/11/2013 11:36 AM

DillonMotoX wrote: What park are you at in your avatar?

Thats at a park in Charleston I think. That's not me btw, that's a pic I did with my friend, but he switched over to fmb now.

1/11/2013 7:23 PM

Owens feild is pretty fun. 2 nice bowls, lots of street. Really flowy.

Bike-curious.

1/13/2013 6:55 AM

DillonMotoX wrote: Owens feild is pretty fun. 2 nice bowls, lots of street. Really flowy.

Sweet. I'll have to ride it sometime.

1/13/2013 8:44 AM

DillonMotoX wrote: Owens feild is pretty fun. 2 nice bowls, lots of street. Really flowy.

Turtletime wrote: Sweet. I'll have to ride it sometime.

Yeah, if you every make it down here, HMU.

Bike-curious.

5/2/2013 4:48 PM

Turtletime wrote: Sweet. I'll have to ride it sometime.

DillonMotoX wrote: Yeah, if you every make it down here, HMU.

Hey. I just realized that you might know my cousin. Ben Wolverton.

5/4/2013 6:01 AM

Hey man I just moved to fountain inn SC. We have about 20 acres and started the fun farm. We have trails for bmx and Mtb. We need some help building. We have a 7ft tall table that's 15 long And 3 other tables for the beginner section. We will have all kinds of jumps out here for every skill. There are crazy 4wheeler trails a mud hole for trucks and some awesome mtb freeride
stuff. Hit me up.9048267881

6/24/2013 6:16 PM

I texted you but no response.

Bike-curious.

8/3/2014 3:37 PM

I got some dirt jumps in Mountain Rest, SC

8/3/2014 4:21 PM

throughmyeyeswideopen wrote: Hey man I just moved to fountain inn SC. We have about 20 acres and started the fun farm. We have trails for bmx and Mtb. We need some help building. We have a 7ft tall table that's 15 long And 3 other tables for the beginner section. We will have all kinds of jumps out here for every skill. There are crazy 4wheeler trails a mud hole for trucks and some awesome mtb freeride
stuff. Hit me up.9048267881

That place looks sick nasty! Great possibilities for expansion and growth too!

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!

9/8/2014 6:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2014 6:50 PM

Hey i am moving to greenville for work in the next couple weeks from south jersey, wondering if anyone know if these jumps or any other jumps are around the greenville area? Looking to dig and ride some trails, i have been riding bmx for most of my life, and have started to dabble in downhill. If no trails are up in running would not mind meeting up to go to some of the local parks/spots.
Post a Reply to: South Carolina

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm