4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Virginia riders

9/27/2013 3:17 PM

Is anyone else on here from VA? Anyone at all?

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

2/9/2014 8:57 PM

Bump

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

2/10/2014 6:55 PM

Man,sorry about your collar bone when you heal up, We will make a trip to Laurelpark.. I ride with my son.. We ride Woodbridge & wakefeild.. good spots was up there today. cold but had to ride for a few.. Hope things went well at doc. Oh. When does Laurel open again???

Mirraco is my ride!!

2/10/2014 7:16 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote: Man,sorry about your collar bone when you heal up, We will make a trip to Laurelpark.. I ride with my son.. We ride Woodbridge & wakefeild.. good spots was up there today. cold but had to ride for a few.. Hope things went well at doc. Oh. When does Laurel open again???

It varies when it opens. I know they opened later than they are supposed to last year. Maybe april or may? I usually just wait till i see people there to go.

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

2/10/2014 7:25 PM

Cool man.gives you some time heal.. Looking to build a 2 nd bike if u or your buddies have some extra parts hit me up? Cash is good.

Mirraco is my ride!!

2/10/2014 8:28 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote: Cool man.gives you some time heal.. Looking to build a 2 nd bike if u or your buddies have some extra parts hit me up? Cash is good.

I have some extras but they aren't very good. I think they are stock parts.

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

2/10/2014 8:37 PM

Cool I'll hit you up this week end gotta work

Mirraco is my ride!!

2/10/2014 8:47 PM

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

3/2/2014 7:16 AM

theirs a skate park in woodbridge called fearcliff never been but the pictures look good. its indoor too.

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

6/23/2015 5:29 AM

What up everyone from Manassas

6/23/2015 10:07 AM

MattNismo wrote: What up everyone from Manassas

What's up.. Riding at Wakefield then 495 jumps this Saturday. Welcome to ride with us.

Mirraco is my ride!!

6/23/2015 11:03 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote: What's up.. Riding at Wakefield then 495 jumps this Saturday. Welcome to ride with us.

Hey guys, FBM and profile are having a jam in richmond this sunday at noon. I'll be there so if you want to come down let me know.

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

6/23/2015 5:06 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote: What's up.. Riding at Wakefield then 495 jumps this Saturday. Welcome to ride with us.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Hey guys, FBM and profile are having a jam in richmond this sunday at noon. I'll be there so if you want to come down let me know.

Do you know where yet?

Mirraco is my ride!!

6/23/2015 5:24 PM

Cool, i found the spot..

Mirraco is my ride!!

6/23/2015 6:40 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote: Cool, i found the spot..

Are you coming? It would be awesome to finally ride with you!

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

6/23/2015 8:59 PM

sounds sweet! i'll have to check to see if im working those days.

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

6/24/2015 2:29 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Are you coming? It would be awesome to finally ride with you!

As of right now, I'll be there with a few riders.. Can't wait

Mirraco is my ride!!

6/24/2015 2:36 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Are you coming? It would be awesome to finally ride with you!

Brian_Griffin wrote: As of right now, I'll be there with a few riders.. Can't wait

Awesome!

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

7/17/2015 5:15 PM

What's up everyone. Just bought a complete to start riding for the first time in years. I wondering if any of you have ridden the park in Glenn Allen and what your opinions are of it. Also does anyone know of any good street spots in rva/midlothian area?

-baileymd

7/20/2015 6:03 PM

BaileyMD wrote: What's up everyone. Just bought a complete to start riding for the first time in years. I wondering if any of you have ridden the park in Glenn Allen and what your opinions are of it. Also does anyone know of any good street spots in rva/midlothian area?

-baileymd

Are you talking about Curtis park??

Mirraco is my ride!!

7/24/2015 3:27 PM

BaileyMD wrote: What's up everyone. Just bought a complete to start riding for the first time in years. I wondering if any of you have ridden the park in Glenn Allen and what your opinions are of it. Also does anyone know of any good street spots in rva/midlothian area?

-baileymd

Brian_Griffin wrote: Are you talking about Curtis park??

Was talking about the park on Hungary spring road

7/26/2015 6:49 PM

-baileymd

Brian_Griffin wrote: Are you talking about Curtis park??

BaileyMD wrote: Was talking about the park on Hungary spring road

Hey man, i live a mile from that park. It has a nice halfpipe but everything else there sucks and they have way too many rules and always a staff member there watching. You should come ride street downtown with us sometime though, lots of good spots. You should also check out 28th street skatepark, small but lots of fun. Message me if you want my number to so we can meet up!

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@krusty_krew

Post a Reply to: Virginia riders

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm