4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

fayetteville,nc

1/24/2010 8:56 PM

where are all the riders riding at in the city?

ride hard and pull yourself to the limit

1/26/2010 9:23 PM

sy82nj wrote: where are all the riders riding at in the city?

downtown

the ghetto spot

the hotel by the movie theater and fire station

the shitty skatepark on base

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/27/2010 9:02 AM

Just look for the tire marks hahahaaa.
But no seriously were here, but alot of these kids have school and what not. But you can get up with the crew via here from the message boards, find Daniel Wood on here. He'll get you sqaured away.

Welcome.

Later.

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

1/27/2010 3:22 PM

Where you at in Fayetteville??

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

2/7/2010 1:50 AM

Lemme get a name and number and we'll ride sometime dude!

10/18/2010 9:56 PM

wheres the skatepark on base?

10/19/2010 8:47 AM

In the Biazza Ridge neighborhood, off of Reilly. It is hardly worth going to.

10/19/2010 9:29 AM

oh ok, well are there any trails around here? I just moved here a few months ago and wanna get back into biking

10/19/2010 10:23 AM

There are some trails in Fayetteville, however they seem to always be in a state of disrepair. We have been doing some work out there recently, but they need a lot more. I am not going to give directions on the net, but you should be able to get some from either of the local bike shops.

10/19/2010 12:47 PM

yea thats smart, i gotta get myself a bike anyway. Ive definately spent more time building than riding, I just dont wanna be diggin solo, that sucks as far as progress goes, so anyway if u need any help just let me know, im always down for diggin and ridin

11/2/2010 12:53 AM

As we know that asics onitsuka tigersneakers are popular among the sports fans. Here, we give some classic examples, such as asics tiger mexico 66, asics tiger ultimate 81 and so on. They are all excellent. But different people have different habits. Some people more likonitsuka tiger by asics mexico 66 , but other people like asics onitsuka tiger 81 more. In all, the asics onitsuka tiger shoes are well-killed. From tasics tiger sale we can know that, they are all on the top.

4/15/2011 3:19 PM

Hey what's everybody. I own a BMX in Waynesburg, Pa and looking for a new location. Is BMX big where you are. I know the area well I lived jacksonville for awhile but moved a few years back. Didn't know if BMX has gotten any bigger. Anyway check us out online if you want. shop.gripbmxshop.com

3/18/2014 6:57 PM

Bringing this post back. I recently moved from pa to the pinehurst area. I was just wondering if there were any trails or parks near by? Trying to find some people to ride with.

3/23/2014 4:31 PM

The trails in Fayetteville are still around, by some miracle. They've been through a lot of ups and downs since I posted in here last. Not a lot of people willing to dig, so its been slow going trying to get everything fixed up from the bad weather. Fayetteville also has an indoor park called double decker, not sure what kind of riding you're into, but it's more of a plaza layout as apposed to a traditional skatepark. There was an indoor park near Pinehurst, in Pinebluff I believe, but I'm not sure if it's still around?

6/20/2014 7:16 AM

D.E.T.,

I'm in Spring Lake. I have done road and mountain biking and want to move into BMX. I don't know a lot specifically about BMX, but willing to dig.

7/20/2014 8:36 AM

im around greensboro but wouldnt mind making a trip to fayetteville sometime. it suks here

i ride to stay young

7/22/2014 8:54 PM

There is way more to ride in Greensboro as apposed to Fayetteville, unless you're looking for skateparks.

7/23/2014 5:18 AM

well what im really looking for is more people to ride with. i dont mind riding alone but it gets boring sometimes.

i ride to stay young

7/23/2014 9:41 PM

Yeah, I hear you on that. The scene in Greensboro seems pretty dead, at least compared to what it used to be.
Post a Reply to: fayetteville,nc

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm