4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

the importance of marijuna

2/1/2007 3:00 AM

some people say they cant ride high but i find its well fun. Even if u aint a toker u should preobably do it if u eva wanna get good.
R.I.P. tuPAC

5/30/2007 8:24 PM

wow your retarded...cuz you know..all pros smoked weed to get good...

6/26/2007 4:34 AM

Ridehardiehard wrote: wow your retarded...cuz you know..all pros smoked weed to get good...

its fun because all the dopamin in your brain is gone.it comes back when you do drugs,think i'm kidding.look it up

7/13/2007 10:14 PM

Ridehardiehard wrote: wow your retarded...cuz you know..all pros smoked weed to get good...

bmxdog wrote: its fun because all the dopamin in your brain is gone.it comes back when you do drugs,think i'm kidding.look it up

riding high is really fun i do all the time

10/14/2007 3:24 PM

u wont turn pro cause ur high omg. dont be a dum ass

6/22/2008 8:45 PM

Wow, you advertise that you smoke. Your cool man. What are you, fucking twelve ??? Word.

Word.

6/30/2008 1:32 PM

is thsi a fuckign joke????

Learn It
Live It
Love It
Ride

Only 100 out of 1000 riders can build trails

6/30/2008 2:30 PM

Eeww drugs

<insert signature here>

7/22/2008 9:42 AM

dont do drugs or u will look like this

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

7/27/2008 8:17 AM

i've been known to puff in my younger days but i need a clear mind to really rip it. maybe after you get home.

For the love of empty tennis courts.

7/27/2008 9:38 AM

jlwbmx92 wrote:
dont do drugs or u will look like this

dude what the fuck is that...drugs and bmx doesnt mix for me i havent tried mixing the two but i want to enjoy and remember my riding sessions not half remember them cause i was stoned

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/28/2008 1:36 PM

i think its pretty retarted to smoke. it ruins your lungs. doing drugs probably shortens your life span like 15 years.

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

9/10/2008 6:39 AM

well i see where he's coming from, he just cant word anything for shit. you definately dont need weed to get awesome or else i would be the shit. all i can say that it does for me is help me spot lines that i normally wouldnt just see right away, and if im not too stoned it helps me with figuring out a trick or whatever. and if anyone wants to hate on somebody, why do it to stoners? theyre the happiest people on the planet! or we could all just say fuck it at and shred!!

9/10/2008 9:52 AM

Drugs are bad mkay.

I like Boobs.

9/15/2008 8:20 AM

freeagent72 wrote: i think its pretty retarted to smoke. it ruins your lungs. doing drugs probably shortens your life span like 15 years.

Wrong. Smoking weed doesnt shorten your lifespan or do damage to your lungs. Its actually considered a medicinal herb becuase it help with alzheimers and glaucoma. Smoking cigs, though, does shorten your lifespan and ruins your lungs. Ehh, fuck it. I need a Newport.

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

10/6/2008 10:51 AM

To each its own, smoke don't smoke. So long as your out riding thats what counts. As for weed helping you ride better....Ahhhh I dont know about that man. Meh, just don't get caught by the MAN ya know.

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

10/27/2008 10:42 AM

i tried riding high and heres my conclusion:

weed + bike + jon = knee surgery

10/27/2008 1:30 PM

freeagent72 wrote: i think its pretty retarted to smoke. it ruins your lungs. doing drugs probably shortens your life span like 15 years.

you remember everything.

its not like when you drink and ride.

haha actually ive done that and i remember mostly everything, now that was fun.

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/20/2008 2:04 PM

While studies show that smoking herb is less harmfull to the body than tylenol, and less addictive than caffeine, I think there is a time and a place for everything. In my opinion, riding isn't one of them. F'd up how there's a rediculous number of people locked up every day for weed, yet the same government is reelin' in the cash from alcohol sales that break up families and cause people to die a slow, painfull death at an extremely high rate.

11/20/2008 6:38 PM

weed is proven to contain the same exact cancer causing chemicals as cigarettes. just with out the filter. plus when you smoke pot you most likely hold your breath longer causing more exporsure of those chemicals to your bdy and lungs.

im not tryin to hate. i just dont want to see bmxers gettin arrested and f'd up for stupid lil things. try getting high on life. its what i do and works perfectly.

11/20/2008 6:41 PM

3PieceWillie wrote: Wrong. Smoking weed doesnt shorten your lifespan or do damage to your lungs. Its actually considered a medicinal herb becuase it help with alzheimers and glaucoma. Smoking cigs, though, does shorten your lifespan and ruins your lungs. Ehh, fuck it. I need a Newport.

the only medicinal value it has is that it gives you an appetite. that is why they give it to people with cancer, cuz they need an appetite

11/20/2008 6:58 PM

freeagent72 wrote: weed is proven to contain the same exact cancer causing chemicals as cigarettes. just with out the filter. plus when you smoke pot you most likely hold your breath longer causing more exporsure of those chemicals to your bdy and lungs.

im not tryin to hate. i just dont want to see bmxers gettin arrested and f'd up for stupid lil things. try getting high on life. its what i do and works perfectly.

I agree with you man, but you have to smoke a LOT of weed to get the cancer causing effects as seen with cigarettes. Moderation is the key. I too get high on life, such as in motocross, girls, bmx, etc., but I also like to kick back with some buddies, take a few puffs, and have a good time every now and then. It's when you make a career out of smoking herb that turns it into a bad thing.

11/20/2008 7:10 PM

as long as your on your bike thats cool with me man...
so who are you mike spinner ????
cause if weed makes you better thats where you should be by now lol..
*BMX~IS~LIFE*

11/21/2008 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2008 5:28 PM

all pros got where they are by smoking weed.... wrong. i have never tried any drugs before though. sure, it can be good for medication, but seriously... don't they teach you anything in school? heck, drugs will take you away from bmx and your life...

I know the avatar is cut off a bit.

If you are one of the few on vital bmx who knows God is real and believe in him, put this in your sig!

12/13/2008 8:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2008 8:39 AM

freeagent72 wrote: weed is proven to contain the same exact cancer causing chemicals as cigarettes. just with out the filter. plus when you smoke pot you most likely hold your breath longer causing more exporsure of those chemicals to your bdy and lungs.

HOw the hell can weed "have the same exact cancer causing chemicals as cigarettes" when cigarettes have a shit load of additives and weed is grown natural with umm, NO ADDITIVES! I call BULLSHIT until you show me a website that says otherwise. I've smoked weed every day for probably the last 7 years or so and have never coughed blood, but i have had friends that have smoked menthols for a few months at a time and coughed blood which in turn made them stop smoking, how does that work? But i will say that smoking before riding makes me shorter on breath, especially if it's a blunt, so i make sure not to smoke until im done riding for that day.

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/&#13;
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

3/15/2010 8:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/15/2010 8:00 AM

SKOKE N RYD!!!

3/15/2010 8:18 PM

i love smoking weed and i remember every bit of it. it makes me focus more especially when im riding.

from the famous words of ben harper........free freedom and burn one down

3/16/2010 6:30 PM

Pros have big secrets, look @ tiger woods. Hes a pimp

5/28/2010 10:00 AM

Wow look at how much this topic has filled this room with idiots. Arent we supposed to be talking about BMX spots in our areas? And besides, pot is bad when you are ripping because it messes with your concentration.

5/31/2010 11:38 PM

Used to smoke weed everyday and ride. LMAO. Most unproductive sessions ever but I got down the repetition of 360s and grinds because of it. But, Stoned + Skatepark damn tore it up but being stoned and riding from spot to spot on the street is a buzz kill. You never wanna go big at least I didn't. My conclusion is, Energy drinks but please moderate them when I was little I used to drink 3 a day now I'm prescribed ADD med ( Now that's a productive ride)
Post a Reply to: the importance of marijuna

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm