- Jason Phelan on GT - Nails Rail To Backflip
I heard about Jason making the move to GT a few weeks ago and I was honestly stoked for him. This is a big move to be working with one of the oldest brands in BMX and to top it off he nailed the pegs to backflip he crashed really bad on some time ago. ... more »
- Clint Millar - Colony Bike Check
Clint Millar built up a prototype 2016 Colony BMX Prody frame with all the latest Colony parts and accessories. Click here to view.
- Simple Session 2015 Qualifying Results
Here are your finalists for Simple Session 2015.
- Haro Brian Blyther Tribute Bikes
Haro Bikes has announced they are releasing a Brian Blyther 1985 FST tribute bike in May. Brian Blyther was one of BMX freestyle's top riders in the 80's. Click here to view more photos of the bikes, a kick ass photo of Brian airing a cement bowl, and ... more »
- A Look into Colin MacKay's Haro
BMX Union dropped a Colin MacKay bike check showing you what he chooses to ride. There is also a Q&A where Colin talks about using brakes, what's new with Haro Bikes, riding in contests, spending time behind the lens, and more. Click to view.
- Ask Drew Bezanson + Catfish Questions
Take part in a live Q&A at one of BMX's biggest contests of the year, Simple Session. You're invited this Friday to join both Drew and Catfish as they will be answering your questions during the contest. Click here to find out all the details of how to get your questions in!
- Spinner Offers $10k For 1080 or Quad Whip by Wade or Whitton
- Well, a Twitter beef (spearheaded by Spinner, it seems) has lead to a hell of a call out. I will donate $10k to charity (their choice) if @texasmwade or @AliWhitton13 lands a quadwhip or 1080 on a real box in the next 30 days. — Mike Spinner (@MikeSpinner) April 13, 2015 ... more »
- Mariano Santiago on Mutiny
This connection happened a few months back, but Mutiny just formally announced it on their Instagram. The super-creative Mariano Santiago is officially on Mutiny. He's currently with the crew on his first team trip. I'm sure we'll be seeing what ... more »
- Q&A: Chirs Hallman/Tread Magazine
Defgrip has a great Q&A feature with Chris Hallman, the creator of the mid-90's Tread Magazine. Tread had a short life of four issues, but still played an important part in BMX history. Click here to find out why, along with an abundance of information ... more »
- Bike Checks