- Dan Conway Bike Check
- Dan Conway has a handful of signature parts from Fit in the works. Check them out below.
- Matt Cordova on Demolition
Matt Cordova is no longer riding for Volume, but has found a new home parts-wise in the form of Demolition. Here's their official statement - " Matt Cordova is one of those riders that when you see him ride you become a fan, no matter what kind of riding you’re ... more »
- Charlie Crumlish Bike Check
- Take a look at Charlie Crumlish's personal ride which is equipped with his new signature bars from S&M as well as a prototype signature frame.
- Matt Cordova off Volume
Matt Cordova has officially split with Volume. Here's what he had to say about this move - “ Volume Bike Co and I have come to a mutual agreement to part ways on good terms. I can not thank everyone involved enough for the good times and ... more »
- Dak / Vans Signature Colorway Out Now
Vans put together this awesome e-zine in promotion of Dak's new signature colorway. Check out the zine, and if you somehow haven't seen the promo edit you can watch that right here.
- Volume in Denver - Days 6 & 7 Updates
Well the Volume Denver trip came to an end on Saturday with a shop stop at Pusher BMX and a tying up of loose ends around the streets of Denver. Click here to view the gallery and get ready for one hell of a DVD. ... more »
- Ben Ward Parts Ways with Fit / S&M
Fit/ S&M product designer Ben Ward recently announced his departure from the brands. I don't think anyone could've seen this coming, but Ben is a talented man and I feel confident in saying that he will be successful in whatever his future ... more »
- Chase Hawk Interview
Odyssey recently caught up with Chase Hawk to see how he is doing after his well-deserved X Games win. Click here for the full interview.
- Volume in Denver - Days 4 & 5 Updates
With today marking the last day of the trip, Volume's short stay in Denver has been amazingly productive. Hit their site for some updates and amazing photos from the past two days, and stay tuned for one hell of a Vital / Volume park edit that will dropping ... more »
- Bike Checks