- Seth Kimbrough Bike Check
Head over to the Shadow site to peep Seth's new ride in all of it's glory... He's running the prototype Raptor freecoaster, and the brand new Serpent sprocket. What ended up happened to the popularity of the all-white bike?
- New Warehouse Showroom at Animal Bikes
The dudes at Animal Bikes always have something up their sleeves... If you're a bike shop in the NYC/NJ area, you can now stop by the Animal headquarters and hang out in their new luxurious showroom. Sure as hell beats flipping through a catalogue to decide ... more »
- Vans Signing at Barton Creek Square in Austin, TX
If you're going to be in the Austin, TX area this weekend then head on over to Barton Creek to meet Vans team riders Scotty Cranmer, Dakota Roche, Gary Young, Sean Sexton, and Kevin Peraza!
- Andrew Castenada on Cult Pro
After last night's premiere of Cult's $mall Talk , Andrew Castenada was surprised with a bump up to the pro team. I'm willing to bet that there will be a rad edit to celebrate the occasion, so be on the lookout...
- Joe "Butcher" Kowalski Bike Check
Butcher's Skavenger El Blanco Loco frame is 100% loaded with Animal components. Check it out here!
- Logan Martin on Snafu Pro
Snafu is proud to welcome Logan Martin to the Snafu Pro Team. Logan is quickly becoming one of the best park riders in the world. Logan not only has been proving to be a top contender in contests, but has been pushing the progression of ... more »
- Jack Elkins Bike Check
- Australian style-cat Jack Elkins is in the middle of a two-month American adventure to stack clips for the upcoming Fit DVD. Check out all the details of his murdered-out Wifi build in the flipbook below.
- Jake Seeley Bike Check
- The technical-grind mastermind recently built-up a new Sunday Broadcaste r stacked with Profile and Odyssey components. Take a closer look through the flipbook below.
- Anthony McGuirk off Hyper
It seem Anton and Hyper have parted ways. Anton posted this status on his Facebook just moments ago. No news on if there is anything new in the works, but we will keep you updated! ... more »
- Bike Checks