- Farren Downes & James Cox Nike 6.0 Video
- Farren Downes & James Cox are now getting hooked up by Nike 6.0 in the UK and they released this video along with the announcement. Check it out!
- Osiris Team Update
Osiris recently updated their site with some Q&A's from their team riders Steve Croteau and Marcus Tooker. Click here to check them out.
- Dennis Enarson's Broken iPhone
Dennis Enarson is pretty careless. He's had an iPhone for quite a while now and I think it's never left his pocket. Even when he's riding, it's on him. Eventually, he fell on it one too many times and this is the results. This picture is courtesy ... more »
- Leigh Ramsdell Injury Video
- Leigh Ramsdell broke his hip on a recent Eastern trip and here's the clip. The line he was trying is pretty damn intense. Get well soon, buddy! Get more info on Eastern's site by clicking here.
- Dave Rytell Update
I hadn't heard anything from Dave Rytell for a bit, but today he posted an update on the MirraCo site. Click here to check it out.
- Lil' Tammy Video Interview
- Lil' Tammy is one of the best riders in the game right now. Check out this video interview courtesy of Matt Colisch.
- Mike Aitken Interview
Fit posted an interview with Mike Aitken that features some nice photos and some info on Mike's life. Click here to check it out.
- Mike Spinner On USA's Character Road Trip
Mike Spinner recently took a trip to SoCal to film a segment for a show on the USA network called Character Road Trip. Spinner taught the two hosts to ride down some ramps on the show. This is pretty sweet because it will make a bunch of people ... more »
- Josh Betley Does High Backflips
I had this photo on hand of Josh Betley backflipping a box and I figured I'd post it in response to everyone hating on the 5-inch high backflip in his recent On The Spot Interview. Also, Felt posted a blurb about Josh joining their team that you can check ... more »
- Jim Bauer Bike Check
Jim Bauer always has good looking bikes and this one is no exception. Click here to get all of the details on Odyssey's site.
- Bike Checks