Dia Compe Tech77 Lever Brake Lever
- 34R BMX Clito Brake Lever Brake Lever
- Amber Brake Lever Brake Lever
- Colony Transformer Brake Lever
- Dia Tech Bonanza Tech88 Brake Lever
- Dia Tech Goldfinger Tech99 DS Brake Lever
- Eastern Bikes Brand Brake Lever
- Mission Captive Brake Lever
- Odyssey M2 Lever Medium Brake Lever
- Odyssey M2 Lever Small Brake Lever
- Odyssey M2 Trigger Brake Lever
- Odyssey Monolever Medium Brake Lever
- Odyssey Monolever Small Brake Lever
- Odyssey Monolever Trigger Brake Lever
- Rant RANT Brake Lever
- SNAFU C Lever Brake Lever
- Sputnic Pause Brake Lever
Need more info? View our BMX Brake Levers buyer's guides.
The Good: Nice braking position.
The Bad: Could have been updated in the last 20 years. Weak pivot.
The Good: The shape, size, weight, colour, feel,smell and taste of this lever is just perfect.
The Bad: Absolutely now't.
Had four of these bad boys over the years, though my latest one is the first I put a custom bend in, which makes it the perfect lever for me personally, not that it wasn't anyway. If you run brakes, you run a Tech-77, it's that simple.
The Good: it's a classic for many reasons. it's strong, looks good, works good.
The Bad: it's a little heavier than most 'modern' levers
even thoughit's a little heavier than most 'modern' levers, it doesn't bother me since it's strong as a tank!
The Good: Can take a beating and doesn't disrupt bar tricks
The Bad: Has an older which i don't really mind but others might
Best brake lever i have and will continue to use it for as long as i ride.
The Good: Its the best lever ive ever seen
The Bad: Its the tech 77 there is no bad
The legendary Tech 77 lever. First to use hinge clamp.
Featured color: black/silver
|More Info||Dia Compe website|