Compare to other Rear Hubs
|| 2024 Aluminum
|| 3/8 chromo or 3/8 titanium
|| Abec 5
|| 3 Abec 5 Bearings
|| 9 or 10t chromo or titanium driver, or 12 through 18t cog on an Aluminum or Titanium carrier (driver)
|| 28 or 36
|| Black, Polished, Matte Black, Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, Aqua, White, Green
0 lb 15.6 oz (442 g)
||BUILD YOUR OWN HUB (BYOH) - NEW - choose any Chromo bolt option atNO EXTRA CHARGE!
We designed Profile Elite Cassette Hubs to be the best racing hubs available. They are also suitable for trails and light park use.
- 6 pawl system designed for BMX Racing and MTB usage. Also suitable for BMX Trails and light park. Not intended for pegs or street riding.
- 6 pawl driver for 204 points of engagement means instant forward motion at the first application of pedal pressure
- Hub body matched anodized aluminum cone spacers with hardened CrMo knurls to bite into dropouts
- Hub body matched anodized aluminum volcano bolt head covers
- Standard 3/8 axle bolts come with anodized Volcano Bolt Head Covers. Optional 17mm Hex Head bolts with 8mm keyway available
- CrMo or Ti 3/8 axles only
- CrMo or Ti one-piece drivers
- Aluminum or Titanium Cassette drivers for Profile Cogs
- Standard CrMo Cogs, or upgrade to Aluminum or Elite CrMo Cogs
- 6 colors: Red, Black, Blue, Polished, Gold , Green
- NOT intended for use with pegs. NOT intended for heavy street riding.