The Big Big BMX Show Episode 3 342

We said there would be some surprises for episode 3. Allan Cooke, bonus Eastern footage, a cool give away our sponsor FITBIKECO., and more.

Credit: Glenn PP Milligan
  • PolishBMXer15

12/19/2008 12:53 PM

The back end of the frame is 13.65 inches; im not allowed to use commas; so i decided to use them commas with a funny dot on top; haha im a genius; allrite well this means i can write a stupidly long comment and it will still count as a single sentence; which means technically if i knew what to write id have more chance to win; the problem is i dont really know what to write so im probably wasting your time here but ohh well; so anyway now that i wasted about a minute of your life; you might as well just give me the parts because i was at my local park yesterday and i 1080ed into santa and i think i might have killed him; so this means i wont get any presents now and i need a new stem; so your my last hop; peace.

• flatcat19

12/19/2008 12:47 PM

The rear end length is 13.65. I deserve these fine parts because I don't want to be seen.

• diggity dan

12/19/2008 12:45 PM

the back end is 13.65

i got jumped for my bike sunday and i dont get shit for christmas.

• JustRideBMX

12/19/2008 12:42 PM

oh and i was the 100th comment

• JustRideBMX

12/19/2008 12:42 PM

Backend is 13.65
    i deserve the package because i am abused by my bisexual father (not the cool one) and yes i have 2 fathers, my bike is put together with pieces i find in the kitchen, and the parts would make my penis hard
    Fit Fo Life

• where_is_waldo_7

12/19/2008 12:32 PM

The back end is 13.65". I live in a hick town so those camo fits

• abod

12/19/2008 12:28 PM

the back end lenth is 13.65 and i deserve this package because i need a hat because out here in jersey its freezing and my bro needs a new stem to ride and is going to convert to 25-9 and it would be a perfect present for him.

thanks. stay strong mikey. stay fit.

• ConeMan

12/19/2008 12:26 PM

The backend is 13.65 inches. I deserve the package cause chuck norris roundhouse kicked me in the face and took my stem chainwheel grips and my favorite fit gear.

• fitbikeslow

12/19/2008 12:26 PM

13.65
    .sdrawkcab ecnetnes etorw i dna strap wen deen i dna tola edir i esuaceb ffuts dna strap eht niw dluohs i kniht

• wick

12/19/2008 12:24 PM

dak length 13.65
    reason why: I have been running a 4 pound kink crossbolt stem for like 6 years.

• BikerBoyWonder

12/19/2008 12:16 PM

13.65

I just wanted to see if I would get lucky.

• frontflip360

12/19/2008 12:13 PM

13.65"
    Because Corey Cartinez looks like a cave man with that wicked cool beard.

• CaryBMX

12/19/2008 12:12 PM

BOOM, backend is 13.65
    Man i'm too lame and unorganized to get a job and get money somehow and i'm gay.

• C Buck

12/19/2008 12:06 PM

the back end length is 13.65. i should win the parts cuz i just bent my sprocket learning derek dusters and my grips are worn to the bars

• Dan Wakefield

12/19/2008 12:01 PM

lol i didnt spell write properly

• Dan Wakefield

12/19/2008 12:01 PM

yeah umm the back end is like 13.65 and do i have to right why i deserve this?
    x

• millsaps

12/19/2008 11:59 AM

13.65 is the length
    I like my bike its nice your show makes me happy and this would build my bike to look sexylike and awsomeness is a sweet word that you should use and sexelicous is another word you should use and do you like the use of and very many times.

• cashius

12/19/2008 11:58 AM

The backend length of the DAK frame is 13.65" and I need these parts because I am a redneck and I love camo stuff.

• TheNorthWest

12/19/2008 11:57 AM

13.65" rear end. these parts would be FIT-ed for my little Bros Xmas present.

• lil bear

12/19/2008 11:48 AM

the length is 13.65. I deserve these parts because i just rode my first twenty incher and i need more between my legs.

Hello Vital BMX Visitor,

We’re conducting a survey and would appreciate your input. Your answers will help Vital and the BMX industry better understand what riders like you want. Survey results will be used to recognize top brands. Make your voice heard!

Five lucky people will be selected at random to win a Vital BMX t-shirt.

Thanks in advance,