The Big Big BMX Show Episode 3 342

We said there would be some surprises for episode 3. Allan Cooke, bonus Eastern footage, a cool give away our sponsor FITBIKECO., and more.

Credit: Glenn PP Milligan
  • hickey138

12/19/2008 7:24 PM

That and I'm a little let down that there wasn't a full length Robo interview in the Big Big BMX 3 that was promised in episode 2.

• hickey138

12/19/2008 7:22 PM

The DAK back end is 13.65" and I would like to ride this frame because my trails just got claimed to some heavy rain and I would like to ride some street on that beauty.

• g16man

12/19/2008 7:19 PM

13.65. I should win the stuff because I think manuals, gaps, and nose bonks are the coolest tricks you could do.

• jordan_hughson

12/19/2008 7:11 PM

13.65
    im down with fit.

• a Justin

12/19/2008 7:06 PM

31.5 F-IT Fitbikeco products suck haha jk.

• HUCK3D

12/19/2008 7:02 PM

that there chainstay is 13.65.
    SHEWT GODDANG i'd have me some good ol' fun with them there camou-flage parts.

• a Justin

12/19/2008 6:57 PM

13.65 i can afford it but it will be nice to WIN.

• NoWhales!

12/19/2008 6:19 PM

CS length is 13.65 and I should win because I think Robbie rides dirt and street like a majestic whale that soars with glorious neon lights with every move he makes.

• samelliott

12/19/2008 6:18 PM

the backend is 13.65 i'm geekin out man the shnoze berries taste like schnoze berries and my stem broke hook a craker up

• potter

12/19/2008 6:11 PM

the backend is 14 and i must win because i answered wrong...!

• skavenger.

12/19/2008 6:07 PM

The back dak frames back end is 13.65 and the reason why i need those camo parts is because i live in the rugged woods of canada and i need that camo to blend me in know what im saying.

• xTheLivingShadow

12/19/2008 6:06 PM

The back end is 13.65 and i should get that rad stuff becasue santas only giving me coal this year.Oh and because I'm awsome.

• sevrdartery

12/19/2008 6:04 PM

Rear end is 13.65 my new fit complete told me jus las nite how bad it wants to shine off the new camo parts..it was up all nite..it coudnt sleep..it says its pissed that it wasnt born wit the camo..it blamed rob-o..told it rob-o as brilliant as he his didnt hav that idea yet..he didnt understand!! it kept askin why?! why?! i had no answer!! I get up and its gone ..it left!! i need that camo to get it back!!! wen we reunite ill wear that shin'n new hat and the beanie and shirt i miss my bike

• Ryne Sanders

12/19/2008 5:54 PM

the dak frame is 13.65
    I want the parts because they are camo and when i ride no one could see em so it would looke llike i have no sproket or stem.

• knucklesdwb

12/19/2008 5:52 PM

its 13.65. I deserve that stuff because i want camo for free f-it.

• BMX UNITED

12/19/2008 5:48 PM

PS
    He needs the 25t as he is running a 8/30 gear ratio. Also his stem bolts are stripped out and his clothes are dirty and smelly so all these things would really help boost his self esteem. And its xmas time and he lives in a trailer park and isn't going to get anything from parents :/ I'll send you back pics of him and his new stuff if you hook him up. Thanks for the big big bmx show, and to robbo for hooking it up, and congrats to whoever wins!

• BMX UNITED

12/19/2008 5:48 PM

The rear end of the DAK frame is 13.65 as seen on FITBIKECO.COM and
    You should send me the stuff so I can give them to my friend Nick a 15 yr old RIPPER who needs it badly and can't afford it.

• easternbmx654

12/19/2008 5:47 PM

13.65"

I deserve these parts because i would give them to my brother as a christmas gift because he is in college and has aboslutly no money to spend on his bike and wants that stem and needs a new chainwheel cause his is broken and he has an stock eastern stem from a traildigger 08

• muffe

12/19/2008 5:45 PM

It's 13.65" and I want the prize because Glenn is my favorite neighborhood superhero!

• bwenger

12/19/2008 5:37 PM

the backend length and 13.65 inches.
    I need these parts so i can go hunting with my bike rather than riding my neighbors daugher in the woods.