decent, better then i learned them before
9/14/2009 5:14 PM
HHBMX's videos 0 of 69 « Previous Next »
The First Influential BMX Video - Steven Hamilton
Three Sixty 9 Stair
360, Tailwhip. and Hand Rail
John Adamy Web Edit
Middletown & Wesleyan University Street Edit
Feeble Down 13 Stair
First Rail Hop
Clinton Skatepark Flybox Short Edit
flat 540, 720 tire taps, etc...
Short Edit 7-20-09
Ben 360 over the spine
HHBMX ill production
Short Greenfield Edit
Justin Guimond SHORT edit (3 clips)
Short Ramp Edit
Little Edit 6-19-09
Little Hartford Edit
Ben's First Barspin to Tiretap
3 Inches of Blood
9/20/2009 4:15 PM
alright cool thankss for the tips but i practice mine on the ground can you land them like that?
9/20/2009 6:59 AM
lancer: it took me 2 months to land my first one, but tips
- if you can tailwhip on a scooter, then use the same motion of keeping your scooter in front of you with your arms and do that for ur bike
- the faster you swing it around the easier it will be to land.
- the kick is a part of it, but dont over do it
- go faster- go outside ur comfort zone
- once u swing it around , at least for me, i try to get on the pedals, but its like a natural instinct for my body to get on the pedals, so just keep trying
thanks bro, yeah its outta a bank its a lot more arm swing, but yeah people say its easier out of quarters...ill go try that
9/18/2009 10:35 PM
thats pretty sick man are u whippin out of a bank? if u are try them out of quarters its so much easier
9/16/2009 8:48 PM
yo how do you pick up your knees on the tailwhips?? i can get the bike to stay under me but i always land beside it and it's because i cant pickup my knees like you do any hints?
9/16/2009 5:54 PM
9/15/2009 1:43 PM
u still want that sponcer
9/14/2009 5:38 PM
dedicated to abod!