Became friends with 20incherVinny 6/30/2009 10:05 AM
Added a comment about news blog All 3 Street Videos from Nike 6.0 Dew Tour 6/29/2009 11:46 AM

The results were Sexton's team first, Reynold's team second, Homan's team 3rd. Their scores were 70% based on these videos, the other 30% from a 20-minute live jam at the Dew Tour.

0 0 0

This news blog has 27 comments.

Became friends with mikevitag 6/29/2009 8:14 AM
Added a new video Dew Tour Street Comp: Homan, Dehart, Brown 6/28/2009 11:18 AM

The third place team's video from the Nike 6.0 Dew Tour street contest in Chicago. Featuring Van Homan, Randy Brown, and Chase Dehart. Make sure to watch all 3 videos.

This video has 6 comments

Added a new video Dew Tour Street Comp: Reynolds, Enarson, Palmere 6/28/2009 11:16 AM

The second place team's video from the Nike 6.0 Dew Tour street contest in Chicago. Featuring Garrett Reynolds, Dennis Enarson, and JJ Palmere.

This video has 13 comments

Added a new video Dew Tour Street Comp: Sexton, Hickerson, Ross 6/28/2009 11:14 AM

The winning team's video from the Nike 6.0 Dew Tour street contest in Chicago. Featuring Sean Sexton, Aaron Ross, and Danny Hickerson. Make sure to watch all 3 videos.

This video has 9 comments

Added a new video Free Agent Contest Winner Announced 6/17/2009 7:33 AM

Free Agent's Tom Haugen checks in to give you the details on this rad Vital BMX contest and to announce the latest winner. Have you entered yet? Click here to get in the game!

This video has 7 comments

Added a new video Vital BMX Gear Guide 10 6/16/2009 5:34 PM

An in-depth look at new BMX parts from United, Colony, and Redline.

This video has 20 comments

Added a new video Reynolds, Enarson, Sylvester, Spinner - 2009 Euro Trip 6/13/2009 6:08 AM

A little over eight years ago, Nike sent much younger versions of Garrett Reynolds, Dennis Enarson, Nigel Sylvester, and Mike Spinner across the pond to shred London and Paris with a little help from Alex Kennedy, Maxime Charveron, and Jason Phelan. No freecoasters and plenty of great times! I remember this video really sealing the deal that Garrett Reynolds was on a completely new level of street riding and he’s somehow managed to keep it up since. - Kyle Carlson / 2017 Garrett Reynolds, Nigel Sylvester, Mike Spinner, and Dennis Enarson hit London and Paris. Bonus clips from Euro 6.0 riders Jason Phelan, Alex Kennedy, and Maxime Charveron

This video has 50 comments

Added a comment about photo jamie bestwick 6/10/2009 12:11 PM

classic

0 0 0

This photo has 7 comments.

Became friends with keane_str_2112 6/7/2009 1:37 PM
Added a new video Bike Check: Shea Nyquist 6/1/2009 10:11 AM

In a sport called freestyle there is no such thing as "the best" rider. But Shea Nyquist is the best rider in BMX anyway. This rules.

This video has 59 comments

Added a new video Gear Guide 9.2 6/3/2009 10:46 PM

The Gear Guide is back in effect with new goods from Hoffman Bikes, The Shadow Conspiracy, and Bern.

This video has 16 comments

Added a new video Throwback: Chad Kerley - Before Turning Pro 6/3/2009 7:36 AM

This kid is good! 2016 - We all are very familiar with the Chad Kerley of today, who produces some of the most technical street riding BMX has ever seen. But, do you remember Chad Kerley when he was an amateur rider? Here he is back in 2009, a time where he had just landed a spot on the Premium Am team and rode a bike equipped with a gyro, brakes, and two pegs.

This video has 5 comments

Became friends with Pfohl Films 6/2/2009 5:11 PM
Added a new video Vans: Behind the Book! 6/2/2009 10:16 AM

A rad behind-the-scenes look of this incredible new book from Vans.

This video has 6 comments

Added a new video Props Best of Road Fools Volume 4 Trailer 6/2/2009 7:45 AM

Props Best of Road Fools Volume 4 Trailer.

This video has 15 comments

Added a comment about video Power Hour: Alistair Whitton 6/2/2009 4:51 AM

In the future we're going to be doing Power Hours with riders all over--definitely not Greenville-only. But with the amount of talent in G-Ville, I would expect more from that scene, too.

0 0 0

This video has 135 comments.

Added a new video Nike 6.0 in Shanghai 6/1/2009 1:23 PM

Nike 6.0 sent over this cool video of Garrett Reynolds and Nigel Sylvester from their recent trip to the Asian X Games. Icepick up a rail to no-footed can-can?

This video has 18 comments

Added a new video Vans Am Invasion Orange County 5/27/2009 2:24 AM

A great video from the Vans Amateur BMX contest in Orange County. I've got two words for you: Chad Kerley.

This video has 40 comments