24" liquid or sunday frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 1:47 PM

ok, so im working on getting a new frame for my bike and my best choices r the liquid feedback or sunday wave c frame, they both have their ups and downs compared to eachother, such as the liquid frame has a slightly shorter chainstay, i think has wider tire clearance (which i think im fine with my kenda konversion 1.95 for now), and its almost $100 cheaper (not sure bout shipping so if someone could tell me that would be great), while the wave c is heat treated and has the higher bottom bracket.
also for the wave c i will have to get the 22 inch toptube
if the liquid, which toptube size should i get for my size 11 to 11.5 feet
thanks in advance

|

5/13/2013 3:58 PM

Are there any Liquid frames left? I was under the impression that Liquid sold out and I know they do not have plans to have more made.

S&M Dirt Bike may be another choice.

|

5/13/2013 6:23 PM

pnj wrote:

Are there any Liquid frames left? I was under the impression that Liquid sold out and I know they do not have plans to have more made.

S&M Dirt Bike may be another choice.

oh, i didnt realize that, i looked at their website and and nothing said out of stock, but ok, i guess it will be the wave c

|

5/13/2013 8:42 PM

contact Liquid to find out for sure.

|

5/13/2013 10:46 PM

pnj wrote:

contact Liquid to find out for sure.

ok

|

5/14/2013 3:47 PM

Yeah, the Liquids have been gone for awile now and from talking to Jeremy I dont think they are going to make anymore. Theres always the used market but they seem to be pretty far and in between. They are great bikes and I prefer mine over the Sundays just because of the higher bb on the Sundays but they dont seem to bother most. Theres certainly no shortage of Sunday 24s around. People love em so they cant be all bad. I know Hatebreeder over on the Museum is trying to sell his Wave C for a great price. If youre interested Ill try to find the post.

Liquid Love

As it was
[LINK TO IMAGE]

As it is now
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

5/14/2013 3:50 PM

Might be gone already, not sure. Hes a good guy to deal with.

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=511946

|

5/14/2013 9:30 PM

Nightsblood wrote:

Might be gone already, not sure. Hes a good guy to deal with.

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=511946

Ok, thanks

|