Dad looking for a 22" for mainly park/street riding...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2014 9:00 AM

I'm 6'2, 22lb, 44yo, and looking for a 22" BMX with geometry geared toward park & street riding. I've read through quite a few of the posts on this forum, but I've been out of the BMX scene for so long, that it's just really confusing at this point. I need some help making sense of the geometry, and what I should be looking for in a 22" for park/street.

While budget is definitely a factor, I'm willing to spend a little more to have something reliable/durable. From my research, a full ChroMo frame seems a must.

Looking for recommendations on frames, forks and wheel builds mainly, but all help is appreciated.

Does anyone sell a complete 22" with park/street geometry with quality parts? I've looked, but it seems like mostly frames-only in 22".

Thanks for any help you can provide.

|

9/4/2014 2:21 AM

Fiction or faction makes a complete but crap parts.indust on fb makes nice 22 frames $400 facebook is the only to reach them.and full chromo is a must.um my ideal build would be indust or s&m atf with revenge industries wheels to start then add my fav parts

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

10/10/2014 4:29 PM

Hit up Gabe Weed @ Cheapgoodsbmx.com. he custom builds alot of 22". And he's down wit the hook up too.

|

Refs: AEBASHER

1/18/2015 5:44 PM

BMXPOSER wrote:

Hit up Gabe Weed @ Cheapgoodsbmx.com. he custom builds alot of 22". And he's down wit the hook up too.

Yes he does.

|