New Sunday Model C3 frame

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2016 7:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2016 7:34 AM

Not sure when this came out. Love the raw color much more than the blue model this replaced. I was surprised when I saw the blue frame disappear from Danscomp. Apparently they had this new frame in the works. The geo specs are identical to the last blue version. I have not found any specs that state what this frame is made out of. The old one was 100% cromo. Dans said it is made out of cromo, but it does not say 100%. Sunday's complete Model C is a blend of cromo and hi-ten. The price tag of $300 says to me that it might be a blend as well.

A solid frame (if 100% cromo) for anyone looking for a cruiser frame. Short dropouts on this one compared to the Gold and ATF.

Photo

http://www.sundaybikes.com/gear/frames/model-c3/

|

5/19/2016 9:15 AM

I totally should've got this instead of my 24 inch redline -__-

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

5/20/2016 6:47 AM

Yeah, assuming it's full cromo, I would def like to get this. The back end is really short though compared to most of the others.

As far as the cruiser frames, there's really not a lot to choose from. The Stolen Gold is a contender, but they have been having a rough time with their grey color rusting, and I get the feeling that Stolen doesn't really do much to support bmx. (I could be wrong). At least Sunday has Odyssey, which I think are a bit pompous and overpriced, they are big and have strong roots. The S&M ATF frame is prob the best option if you have the $.

|

5/21/2016 7:41 PM

Not full chromo it's just chromoly head tube and down tube

|

5/22/2016 7:20 AM

Sunday24 wrote:

Not full chromo it's just chromoly head tube and down tube

Where did you find this info? References?

|

5/22/2016 2:07 PM

Well I own the bike and simply go on to Sunday's website and it will tell u there.

|

5/22/2016 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2016 5:31 AM

Sunday24 wrote:

Well I own the bike and simply go on to Sunday's website and it will tell u there.

Please tell me where the material specs can be found on their website:
http://www.sundaybikes.com/gear/frames/model-c3/

You own the frame? You sure you're not talking about the model c, the complete bike? The model c3 is a different frame.

|