Stolen saint or Sunday model c AM or specialized p24

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 10:56 PM

What are these bikes like, which is better? I ride mostly dirt and a little bit of skatepark.

|

1/10/2014 4:26 PM

i have a feeling the model c is cool for the geo. but the complete only comes in hi tension steel. thats why i went with the saint xlt. i love the bike alot.feels like a 20 in nut i do i wish i could build up a wave-c (after market frame full chromoly version of the model c).... maybe ill sell my frame and put the parts on a sunday wave??? idk thoughPhoto

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/10/2014 11:06 PM

or buy my 2010 model c that is full cro-mo frame,bars,n forks!!! plus a few aftermarket goodies....just thought i'd throw that out there.

|

Refs~ scamhype x 3, pikachu, kroller, Ivan, kingcitybikeco, powerhouse, and traded w/ Jr Faw &Kevin Burnette
Sold 24" complete to some kid on here Chris....something I think.

1/11/2014 4:49 AM

RxKing wrote:

i have a feeling the model c is cool for the geo. but the complete only comes in hi tension steel. thats why i went with the saint xlt. i love the bike alot.feels like a 20 in nut i do i wish i could build up a wave-c (after market frame full chromoly version of the model c).... maybe ill sell my frame and put the parts on a sunday wave??? idk thoughPhoto

Is the stolen any good for dirt? And is it light?

|

1/11/2014 10:37 AM

I think its a bit heavy fr me. Id say its more of a park bike.im trying to figureout wat parts i can change to lighten it up.if dirt is ur main gig, maybe find a unicorn killer style 24

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music