they should replace this with a game of bike section.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2012 7:00 PM

.....or atleast somethin better

|

3/23/2012 7:07 PM

If you don't like this section, you can ignore it... and then maybe ask the mods for a game of bike section.

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

3/24/2012 2:38 PM

Told.
Give it a chance.If you guy's keep trashing the section,nobody is going to take it seriously.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/4/2012 8:59 AM

or we could murder you...

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/4/2012 9:16 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Wow, that's kinda extreme. :D

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

4/4/2012 12:07 PM

Welcome to vital.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/4/2012 12:29 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

settle down

|

4/5/2012 10:54 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

BrandynMauro wrote:

settle down

do not tell me what to do. your a idiot you probaly can't even 180 and you want to play a game of bike?

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/5/2012 2:00 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

do not tell me what to do. your a idiot you probaly can't even 180 and you want to play a game of bike?

trololololol someones madd! and yes i can 180 hahaha! btw i do enjoy a good game of bike

|

4/5/2012 8:16 PM

BrandynMauro wrote:

settle down

Brokenbmx wrote:

BrandynMauro wrote:

trololololol someones madd! and yes i can 180 hahaha! btw i do enjoy a good game of bike

For once can we have a message board with out the name calling.If you don't ride or care about cruisers stay outta this thread.I'd rather not read about someone hatin on it and then another dude calling that dude an idiot.We all ride bmx cuz we love it we shouldn't have time to hate each other over dumb sh**.And if you guys are being sarcastic my bad!!Sarcasm is hard to tell sometimes on the internet.

|

4/6/2012 10:11 PM

BrandynMauro wrote:

settle down

Brokenbmx wrote:

BrandynMauro wrote:

your a fucking idiot. calling me a troll? are you out of your fucking mind? ive been here way longer then you have so dont even pull that shit. this section needs to stay 24" and 26" bikes are the dopest thing after 20" bikes

|

4/7/2012 6:16 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

your a fucking idiot. calling me a troll? are you out of your fucking mind? ive been here way longer then you have so dont even pull that shit. this section needs to stay 24" and 26" bikes are the dopest thing after 20" bikes

yes im calling you a troll, even thought this is the internet, and your not face to face, dont be an ass to the newer members

|

4/7/2012 11:29 AM

Well... not that Brokenbmx's comments were warranted, but maybe the newer members shouldn't take a giant shit straight out of the gate on a section that several members here want (and actually asked for... do you think the Vital mods did this unwarranted?)

|

- Capt. Nemo

4/8/2012 9:13 PM

BrandynMauro wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

BrandynMauro wrote:

yes im calling you a troll, even thought this is the internet, and your not face to face, dont be an ass to the newer members

face to face id still call you an idiot. Im not being an "ass" to you cause your new im being an "ass" because your trying to change something i like and i won't stand for that.

|

4/8/2012 10:21 PM

I had a 26inch jamis kromo it was dope as hell idk why people hate on shit like this my bro a bigger dude and it's harder for him to ride 20inch just saying

|