1. approch the jump

2. put your hand underneith the handlegrip and pull up with that hand

3. tuck your bike towards your body

4. twist hand back to normal position

5. land the right way up

|

pegless4life-show ur nuts off

5/10/2008 1:02 AM

if u ride right foot forward like me push the bars and with ur left foot push it as much as u can left and pull with the right

if u ride left foot forward ur gay

|

its the hardest thing to do(make a bmx part that will never brake) but if you got warranty throw it kick it bend it brake it but dont customize it warranty is there for a reason so u can get free things if it brakes

5/10/2008 2:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2008 2:06 AM

Are you serious man? Since when does riding with your left foot forward make you gay?

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

5/10/2008 3:28 AM

IrIdEbMxDiDuKnOw wrote:

if u ride right foot forward like me push the bars and with ur left foot push it as much as u can left and pull with the right

u r gay

|

live fast, ride faster

5/22/2008 12:06 AM

haha right foot forward for the win

|

WeThePeople

5/24/2008 2:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2008 2:22 AM

jmoney wrote:

Are you serious man? Since when does riding with your left foot forward make you gay?

yer i agree im left foot forward what if i said right foot forward was gay? you'd be like WTF! But I'm not gay enough to say that.

|

5/24/2008 2:22 AM

i ride both ways

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

5/24/2008 6:04 AM

2funny4u wrote:

i ride both ways

then ur retarded i ride right foot forawrd and me mate rides left foot just dif ways

|

iam gonna do what you do but better

7/16/2008 1:54 AM

lol have you guys ever read that guys signiture (fighting online is like competing in the special olympics even if you win youre still retarded) well you all are a good example take a joke seriously...... and no offence to left foot forward but there is to many of yas

|

its the hardest thing to do(make a bmx part that will never brake) but if you got warranty throw it kick it bend it brake it but dont customize it warranty is there for a reason so u can get free things if it brakes

7/16/2008 2:17 AM

"no offence to left foot forward but there is to many of yas" ...your joking right? its like if you said no offence to right handed, but theres too many of you...man i think you cant really choose with which hand will you write or which foot will you ride forward, its a thing you naturaly do

|

love BMX, hate PIGS

7/16/2008 2:20 AM

my friend just tought me these just try a one footed taybo so you can tilt it easier and work from there.

|

3/10/2009 11:11 PM

lol look at those guys hate on that poor IrIdEbMxDiDuKnOw guy lol nah like serious

go at the jump with your hand already slided abit forward then in the air push it forwards more then like at the same time pull your foot under the seat i can do em pretty sick now i got my seat higher

|

backie's!

3/16/2009 3:35 PM

huck ittttttt.................

|

3/18/2009 2:02 AM

IrIdEbMxDiDuKnOw wrote:

shut up wanker i ride left foot first

|

Well we have Kevin Rudd. he could bash the ---- out of Chuck Norris any day. Then he would say 'sorry'

6/19/2009 2:32 PM

same lol

|

crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it!

6/21/2009 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:15 PM

IrIdEbMxDiDuKnOw wrote:

i ride left foot forward and im not gay. but because u spin left does tht make u gay Whistling

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

6/29/2009 7:11 AM

twist hand back to normal position

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.