So would you buy Urban Kreation Denim?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2011 3:46 AM

Hi guys,

Alex here from 'The AJG Project'. I am so excited to be dealing with Urban Kreation and believe all riders will be sporting these protective jeans.

Pete Sawyer is just one of many huge names involved with Urban Kreation....

So would anyone consider these??

Just Reply Yes or No.

www.urbankreation.com or http://www.facebook.com/urbankreation

Cheers

Alex

|

6/6/2011 3:50 AM

http://www.facebook.com/urbankreation

Follow Urban Kreation on Facebook and see all their amazing products.. plus awesome vids on all the riders.

|

6/6/2011 2:08 PM

maybe

|

6/7/2011 12:13 AM

Too expensive, so unfortunately it's a no.

|

6/7/2011 3:58 AM

Thanks for the replies guys, I am taking this all on board and believe we have a product that will prevent ppl having to constantly purchase jeans.

We are looking for a team over here in Aus and really want to see some feedback or vids to start looking into it.

Send any links to alex@theajgproject.com.au

Thanks again for your replies.

|

6/7/2011 4:06 AM

TheAJGProject wrote:

Thanks for the replies guys, I am taking this all on board and believe we have a product that will prevent ppl having to constantly purchase jeans.

We are looking for a team over here in Aus and really want to see some feedback or vids to start looking into it.

Send any links to alex@theajgproject.com.au

Thanks again for your replies.

If you can somehow manage to get the price down to $100 i'd happily purchase a pair!

Also, i shall take a peak around for some nice edits, i'm guessing you want Australian's only?

These jeans sound rad! Can't wait.

|

6/7/2011 4:11 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

If you can somehow manage to get the price down to $100 i'd happily purchase a pair!

Also, i shall take a peak around for some nice edits, i'm guessing you want Australian's only?

These jeans sound rad! Can't wait.

I sent you a message then.. but not to sure if it went through.

cheers

|