Which fbm frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2010 3:24 AM

Hey guys just new to this site and only just got back into riding about 6 or 7 months back.. I Need to upgrade my bike since im running a 20.25 kink apex. I want a fbm frame just cause they look sick. Im leaning towards the fbm Berzeker iroc blue 21" or The Fbm maneater black 21" peoples opinion woud be great though :D

|

2/7/2010 3:41 AM

id go the berzerker but if you have the cash get a custom fbm wink

|

2/7/2010 3:42 AM

Custom FBM all the way, but if not definatly the berzeker

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

2/7/2010 4:09 AM

ill have the cash in say about a month so not long.. I get a bit confused though how to use the fbm custom bike builder help would be great?

|

2/7/2010 4:15 AM

Just go to there web site, click custom, then build from there. If you want to can base your custom build say off the berzeker frame, so then you dont need to worry about frame tubing sizing. But you can can choose all custom geometry that you want and alot more as well.

|

2/7/2010 4:16 AM

oh i see wow that very cool.. I might just stay with a frame i can buy straight out though. So i can buy a new stem sprocket and pair of cranks

|

2/7/2010 4:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2010 4:23 AM

Customs are mainly for people who want like specific lengths thing like, they might want a long top tube with a really short rear end and a certain size standover and shit.

|

2/7/2010 4:48 AM

Oh i dont think im going to like hardcore riding so thats one of the reasons im looking at the two frames i am looking at.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

my bike specs currently are

frame - Kink apex
forks - Odessey thermal 41
cranks - Primo Hollowbites
Rims - Hazard lights
Front hub - Proper magnalite
Rear hub - Proper magnalite 3
stem - Stock kink
Bars - Shadow Vultra
grips - Colony LFH
sprocket - Animal 28t

My new parts that i will be purchasing really soon is the Frame (undecided yet), Fly cranks (was going to be twombolts but heard not so great stories from friends who have rode with them, FBM royal crown v2 stem, Fbm 6 pack sprocket. Also going to go pivotal as well running rails and i hate it. Also thinking of getting new rims as well but not to sure yet. Feed back would be awesome guys also what parts i should look for. Im buying all my parts from empirebmx as well

|