White Hell Stallion Frame for sale.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2010 11:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:13 AM

Anyone interested ??

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]
(FRAME ONLY)

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

1/10/2010 11:53 PM

seexxy i just realized the aaron and jack thread has been stickied now i kno wat glub meant when he sed why has the aaron and jack thread been stykied? lol

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/11/2010 12:58 AM

How longs the top tube brahh?
How muchh?

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

1/11/2010 1:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2010 1:04 AM

GlenmoreFit wrote:

How longs the top tube brahh?
How muchh?

20.85 & make me an offer ??

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

1/11/2010 1:26 AM

BMX LIFE wrote:

20.85 & make me an offer ??

Hmm nah sorry too long for me sad

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

1/11/2010 1:56 AM

Awwww sad , lol

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

1/11/2010 7:27 PM

would u trade for an s3 fit frame or how much would u sell for

|

1/11/2010 7:43 PM

tyler0259 wrote:

would u trade for an s3 fit frame or how much would u sell for

Not going to trade. Would sell it for around $350 - $400 aus

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

1/11/2010 8:46 PM

tyler0259 wrote:

would u trade for an s3 fit frame or how much would u sell for

get off the aus forum

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/11/2010 9:18 PM

BMX LIFE wrote:

Not going to trade. Would sell it for around $350 - $400 aus

Eh, sorry but good luck with that.
I was only going to offer you $220 before it was too long for me.

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

1/11/2010 9:20 PM

tyler0259 wrote:

would u trade for an s3 fit frame or how much would u sell for

BMX LIFE wrote:

Not going to trade. Would sell it for around $350 - $400 aus

GlenmoreFit wrote:

Eh, sorry but good luck with that.
I was only going to offer you $220 before it was too long for me.

Its pretty well still new, My mate offered 350

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

1/11/2010 9:28 PM

BMX LIFE wrote:

Its pretty well still new, My mate offered 350

Sell it to him then, it's probably the best you'll get considering right now if anywhere has it in stock they have to sell for 450.

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

1/13/2010 1:23 AM

i would if i could

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) Num Num Num Num
(")-(")

1/13/2010 1:42 AM

GlenmoreFit wrote:

Eh, sorry but good luck with that.
I was only going to offer you $220 before it was too long for me.

BMX LIFE wrote:

Its pretty well still new, My mate offered 350

GlenmoreFit wrote:

Sell it to him then, it's probably the best you'll get considering right now if anywhere has it in stock they have to sell for 450.

these ones

|

1/13/2010 1:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2010 1:47 AM

BMX LIFE wrote:

Its pretty well still new, My mate offered 350

GlenmoreFit wrote:

Sell it to him then, it's probably the best you'll get considering right now if anywhere has it in stock they have to sell for 450.

aznsbmx? wrote:

these ones

Those. haha

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

7/27/2010 5:07 PM

do you still have it?and do you know the wait?

|

7/27/2010 5:07 PM

do you still have it?and do you know the wait?

|